Chapter 38: An X like You (Final Part)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

I decided to go for a drink to celebrate my band’s award and the one I got but as I drive on the streets, I saw high school couples buying gifts on the still open shops. Then I remembered that I and Sooyoung also did that back then and we were happy picking a gift for each other.

 

Then I passed by some eateries and saw more couples spending time together, filling not only their stomachs but also their hearts with laughter and love.

 

Everyone seemed to be happy and here I am crying at my own fate, at my own failed love.

 

I decided to buy some beer and chicken at a nearby store. While I was waiting for my order, I heard people cheering and I thought they recognized me but when I turned around, I saw people cheering on a newly engaged couple since the guy was proposing to the girl and she wholeheartedly accepted it.

 

How I wish I can turn back time so I could have done that to Sooyoung so she didn’t have any way to go away from me.

 

Soon as I took my order, I went out and the snow started to fall. I looked up and saw the formation of the snow as they fall to the earth. Then I noticed the moon and I remembered what I told her once.

 

‘Sooyoung, are you looking at the same moon I am looking at right now? I wish you would grant my wish. And even if I wanted to wish something more, I don’t want to be greedy because I might lose you even more.’

You’re not by my side

You’re not in my side

 

The typical things you want to hear

It repeats again, where is no lie?

That typical fakeness is in your body

Can you put it away?

Shameless smile your dirty smile