Chapter 26: Happy Blue Christmas (Part 2)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

I wanted to take the call. I wanted to talk to him but I remained frozen and I just sat still looking at my ringing phone until it stopped.

 

Then I received a message and that was the only time I picked up my phone once again and unlocked it. The message said I had a voice message so I clicked the message.

 

‘Sooyoung-ah, I miss you. Why do you keep on ignoring my call? Don’t you miss me too? Are you enjoying wherever you are that you forgot all about me? Us? Sooyoung-ah, please at least call or pick up my call even just for once. I really wanted to hear your voice. I just miss you that I don’t know what to do anymore. Please, just your voice…I want to hear it. It’s almost Christmas and that is the only gift I am wishing from you. I miss you…Saranghae.’ His voice was still the same. But it sound sick, it wasn’t the normal voice he has. Is he sick again? Did he catch some cold when they did their MV? I had mixed thought because of it that I began to worry about him.

I miss him too and I don’t just want to talk to him, I also want to see him, hug him and tell him I was sorry. But even if I wanted to do all those things, I can’t. I wanted to grant his wish but I am afraid.

 

I felt my tears flow down through my cheeks so I wiped it immediately as I turned my sight towards my window.

 

‘It’s snowing.’ I told myself when I saw bits of the white rain sticking on my window.

 

It’s the thing he never admitted that he liked. Because of the snow, I was reminded of Joonyoung’s behavior towards it. Whenever we go out of the house during the winter, he kept telling he hated the snow, but when I start to play with the snow, he eventually joins in and enjoys the feeling of it on his hand.

 

Ugh! It makes me miss him more.

 

My heart fluttering with a longing for a white day beyond the window, it snows.

White snow falls for the first time of the year.

The snow looks just like your clean smile 
they fall drawing a pure white picture above my head.