Chapter 50: Only One Day (Final Part)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“It’s okay. They were all in the past anyway and we both accept that we have our faults, we have our own selfishness and selflessness. Sooyoung-ah, I hope you forgive me too for all the pains I’ve caused you. I was blinded by the smile you gave me every time I ask you if you were fine. Forgive me for not seeing that you were also suffering.” Joonyoung said as he faced her too him, cupping her face. Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“I never hated nor detested you. I never blamed you for anything because I understand you and your heart. And when I promised to love you forever, I embraced you with all your positives and negatives, all your victories and failures. My love for you was the reason I never felt bad about this whole thing. I admit I was hurt from all the pains we encountered but they aren’t the reason to make me unlove you.” She told him, and they both knew everything was settled right then and there.

 

Saranghae, from infinity and beyond.” Joonyoung said and Sooyoung gave him her sweetest smile.

 

Saranghae, from here to eternity,” Sooyoung said as they shared the most magical thing in the world— A long, passionate, real, and sweet kiss.

 

I’m nobody
I’m nobody
I’m nobody...(Without your love)
I’m nobody..

 

 

 

 

 

---

Author’s note:

‘Life is a roller coaster; it has its ups and its downs. But if we give our heart and use our mind, we can succeed.’

 

Hello…

Thank you for waiting for this book to be completed.. I almost deleted this story when I lost hope in writing. However, I am thankful to my friends who supported me and encouraged me to write once again and I am also inspired by you, readers. I know I am not that good in writing but you silently waited for an update, because of that ‘komowo’.

Well, I won’t be able to finish this fanfiction if it wasn’t for my idol, bias, crush, ‘boyfriend’ Jung Joonyoung.

 

With love,

jhenriepororo <3