Chapter 21: The Sense of an Ending

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“Did you say something to her?” I furiously asked our new manager and she just furrowed her eyes.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked and I grew even more irritated.

 

“Did you threaten Sooyoung?!” I shouted and everyone in the recording room paused. My bandmates stood up and went near me just in case I was to do uncontrollable things.

 

“What made you say that? As if I even wanted to take care of things that concerns you. I am not like your old manager, so don’t assume things.” She toughly said and I stormed off the recording room.

 

I was furious that I was trembling out of anger. If she didn’t talk to her, who did? My CEO? My bandmates? Who?!

 

My bandmates came after me and we were all standing on the rooftop. They were comforting me and they patiently listened to my rants so when I was finally calm, I decided to proceed with the recording to get things done.

 

“Stop!” The producer shouted and the song stopped playing.

 

“Joonyoung! What is wrong with you? Where is the soulful singing? Where is your heart? We’ve been recording for almost 2 hours and yet, you keep on making mistakes.” He angrily said and I just apologized for it. I am not really in good condition. My mind is travelling somewhere and my heart is trying to figure out what to do when I go back home. My heart is deciding whether to go to Sooyoung or to just let her be and wait for her to tell me what’s wrong. But I can’t really sit back and wait for her to tell me. I wanted to fix this problem as soon as possible. I don’t want to lose her once again, not again. I know I am to blame for all of this but I am taking the responsibility. Right now, I just want to be in good terms with the girl I love. I am just afraid of another heart break that might separate us forever.

 

-What should I say?

What face should I make?

Won’t my turned back look in pain too?

Should I cry and cling on?

Should I show my weak side?

I’m afraid of seeing you from far away-