Chapter 49: Only One Day (Part 4)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

Soon as the fan meeting was done, they proceeded to their suite and took a rest. Joonyoung’s band mates noticed that Joonyoung was just looking at something in his phone and he looked like deliberating.

 

“Joonyoung, you have to understand her. It wasn’t her fault that these things happened to both of you. Well, it wasn’t really supposed to turn out this way. Forgive her and I hope you forgive me too. I am the one to blame for this whole thing. It’s just that as your manager, I wanted to protect the dream you are reaching and based on what I saw and heard, everything isn’t working out well. I’m sorry for interfering.” Their manager said and Joonyoung looked confused so she explained everything to him.

 

Even his band mates told him words to comfort him and make his mind clear. They wanted to see the Joonyoung they are with before all the situations got complicated. They wanted Joonyoung to see the things he failed to not only because he was blinded but also because he was forced to unsee them.

 

Joonyoung understood everything and felt guilty about everything he did just to push her away thinking that she did things on purpose probably because she was tired of him. Then he finally decided to hear her voice message.

 

‘Joonyoung-ah, mianhe. I know I am being a nuisance to you and I am sorry for bugging you. I just want to make things clear and make you understand my decision. I just… I just love you that I was forced to do such. Joonyoung-ah, this is the last time I am asking for your time. Just for today, please meet me at our favorite place. I will be waiting for you there. This will be the last Joonyoung… I promise.’ Her message said and her last line was a product of a cracked voice and sniff. He knew when was crying then and before he could realize, he was running out of the suite with an umbrella.

 

“Babo,” he said when he finally arrived. She was all wet and she was crying. And when she heard him, she hugged him immediately.

 

“Thank you…Thank you for coming even if I didn’t deserve your time. Thank you for giving me this one last time. Joonyoung, I’m really really really sorry for leaving. I was emotionally tormented and I didn’t want you to worry about me. I just wanted you to focus on your career because it was what you dreamed all your life. I didn’t want to become a dead weight so I decided to leave. I told myself I can wait. I said I will wait for you and that’s what kept me going without you. I’m sorry I didn’t consider your feelings. I’m sorry I was weak…”

 

“Stop it.” Joonyoung said as he returned the hug and leaving the umbrella to fall off the ground. He hugged her even tighter and both of them were crying in each other’s arm.

 

The memories that fill up my heart
the unknown feelings I have are wanting you

Just for one day

Just for one day today

Just be in my arms like this

Then I will wipe away your tears

I love you

I love you

I will always be by your side

I will live for you