Chapter 33: An X like You (Part 1)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

After the break-up…

 

I kept telling myself she had a good reason for leaving me, but every time I try to think of what could possibly be her great reason, I just can’t think of any.

 

We were already perfect. She was mine and I was hers. We loved each other and we promised to never let go of each other no matter what the situation is. Then suddenly she just wanted to break up and just left me hanging in the air.

 

“Joon-hyung, you’ve drunk enough.” Our maknae said as he tried to take the shot glass I was holding but I pushed him away.

 

“It’s okay. I’m still fine. I just want to wash away the pain in my heart.” I told him as I drunk another glass.

 

“You’ve been drinking for almost 2 weeks straight after our practice. Do you think that is helping?” Another of my bandmate asked and I bitterly nodded.

 

“I’m fine this way. Drinking is the only help I have now. You don’t even know where she is. Not one of you can help me find her. I just want to see her because I miss her so much. But no one can help me. I just want to hear from her, I just want to see her and hear her voice but no one can help me do that right?” I said as I felt my tears flowing down through my cheeks once again.

 

Uh deep into the night, yeah, I’m getting drunk

Now I think it’s time to tell the truth

Things changed a lot, this isn’t right

I trusted you but you pushed me away