Chapter 40: Spotless Mind (Part 2)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“Joonyoung!” She said and run towards me as she hug me tight.

 

“Joonyoung, mianhe. I am really really sorry.” She repeated as she cried into my arms. I don’t know why I feel this way but it felt different. Then again, I don’t know who she was.

 

I can also remember, she was the girl in the picture, the one hyung showed me minutes ago.

 

“Hey…wait…” I attempted to talk to her but she just kept on crying and asking for forgiveness.

 

“I’m sorry I left. I really didn’t want to leave, believe it or not. If only I didn’t leave, maybe, this thing would never have happened.” She said and I waited for her to calm down before I gently pulled her away from me.

 

“I’m sorry,” she whispered once again and I saw sadness and regret in her eyes.

 

“Look…Miss. I’m sorry too. But I … I don’t …recognize you.” Just after I let out those 4 words, she looked at me in surprise, same as the reaction my ‘bandmates’ showed when I asked them about her.

 

I don’t know if it was just me, but I saw hurt in her eyes. She was speechless and we looked at each other for a few minutes before she slowly walked out of my room.

 

‘Just what the hell is going on?’ I asked as I harshly brushed my hair with my hand.

 

Who are you that you

Are crying in front of me?

Who are you that you

Come into my arms?