Chapter 15: Really

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

When we went out of the cottage, the first place where I wanted to show her is the beautiful church in town. I learned during my stay here that the first time you visit a church, God will grant your prayer. So I wanted to take her there.

 

“Wow! This is a beautiful place.” She commented as we entered the church.

 

“Let’s sit in front and whisper our prayer to God.” I said and led her to the front seat. We both kneeled and held each other’s hand, as if we are getting married at the moment. I watched her close her eyes first before I closed mine.

 

Now that she is here with me, all I ask of is for us to stay together until eternity. I just pray that through good times and bad times, we will hold unto each other’s hand and remain in love with each other. I just pray that whatever we may face in the future, we will stay strong and we won’t lose faith, trust, and love. And I pray that she would understand me more. Sooyoung, I know she understands me but she isn’t aware of one thing. And I hope she understands my heart and forgive me when the time comes and she will find out about it. God, I don’t want to think of the negatives right now. All I want is to spend this day with my beloved and create lots of memory, catch up with each other and make the most out of the moment. I know that once we go back to Seoul, our life would return to the busy schedules and productions we left.

Right now, I am looking at her and I realized one thing. I know I’ve hurt this girl once but here she is by my side. Sometimes, I think that she don’t deserve me and I don’t deserve her either but since we got back, I realized how important she is to me. I really thought it would be impossible or both of us to get back but here we are, standing side by side together, holding unto each other and promising to love each other until the end.

 

“Are you done memorizing my face?” She joked when she faced me after her prayer.

 

“I’m not memorizing it, I am painting it in my mind.” I sweetly said and she blushed.

 

“Are you composing a song again? That seemed like a line for a song.” She kid and I just chuckled.

 

“You know what, I am really hungry. Let’s grab some food.” I suggested and she nodded enthusiastically.

 

-But this isn’t a lie

It seems like a dream but it isn’t a lie

The story of today that is like a lie

It seems like a dream but it isn’t a lie

No, it’s for real-