Chapter 6: Just the Way We Are

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

Now, I am looking at my television screen. Just watching how well he did on his debut, in his first stage. He looks matured. He changed a lot. After we stopped texting and calling each other, I don't know him anymore. I'm not even sure if he is still the guy who captured my heart and broke it. I know we were both broken. I know I overreacted with his plans that I was not aware of.

"PD-nim, you only have 3 minutes left from your break. We have to resume so we can finish this album tonight." My Co-producer told me and snapped me back to reality. Yes, I am now a music producer and I am doing fine, a little, at least. I turned off the television and stood up.

I'd better do my work than stress myself with something I should not concern myself into.

But the moment we started the recording and the song started to play; memories of us kept rushing into my head. All the happy memories which I thought I have forgotten because I was bad at remembering are all flashing in my head. The feelings that I felt from all those moments we spent together, both happy and sad, my heart can feel it too. But still, the sting of pain has remained and has overpowered all the happy feelings. 

"PD-nim, are you okay? Is my singing bad? Why are you crying?" Our singer asked and I was once again snapped back to reality.

"No, you did great that's why I was deeply engrossed. Jihan, you did a good job. Yuri, continue with the recording, I'll just go to the comfort room." I said and excused myself out of the recording room.

Soon as I arrived at the comfort room, I looked intently at my reflection. My eyes are still wet from my tears and my hands are cold.

What had just happened? And why do I still feel those things?

I should really try my best to avoid concerning myself with him; it would not take me any good.

-The less perfect version of me is okay

A little different from others, you're okay too

We're looking at each other with differences

When we're together-