Wedding crasher Part 2

180° GIRL

“Chorim!” Hoseok waved his arm in the air with the brightest smile on his face as Chorim walked over to to him. He was dressed very well in a classic grey suit and black tie, all of which was finished off with his usual handsome face.
“Oh, Hoseok. I’m really happy to see you here.” Chorim wasn’t lying either. His happy face was a breath of fresh air amongst all the snobbish faces she had had to deal with throughout the night. She almost felt silly that she had forgotten that he would be at such a grand wedding. Before Hoseok could even greet her properly, Chorim quickly hooked her arm into his and pulled him aside.
“That guy over there, talking to Namjoon. Do you know anything about him?”
Hoseok curiously tilted his head to the side and looked at who she was referring to.
“You mean Mingyu?”
“Yes him!”
“Mmmm, he’s like a younger brother to all of us? We all grew up together.” Hoseok glanced at Chorim who was too busy glaring at Mingyu from afar, “Why?”
Chorim didn’t respond to Hoseok and instead, chewed on the nail of her thumb and eyed down Mingyu. Younger brother...disciple...rich brat...way too many dangerous variables… Hoseok got her attention by waving his hand in front of her face, “Anyway Chorim, it’s a good thing I ran into you because I kind of really need your help with something.”
“What is it?” Chorim questioned, already sensing he was about to unpleasantly surprise her. Hoseok then whispered something into Chorim’s ear.
“YOU WHAT!?” She exclaimed, her eyes bulging out at Hoseok who guiltily smiled at her.

~

Taehyung rapidly tapped his pencil against the blank sheet of paper in front of him, staring blankly at the faint dots it left on the page, and then pushed his chair out and leaned back. All he could really hear was the sound of the fridge buzzing in the kitchen. Jimin and Sungjae had invited him to join them at the PC bang but he refused because he had work to do. He found it so strange that the absolute silence that he once found comforting felt empty all of a sudden. Taehyung sat up properly and attempted to start sketching despite his distracted mind.

~

“Chorim, these two are very good friends of mine.” Jin introduced Chorim to the two tall guys standing in front of her.
“Hi, I’m Jaehwan.” Jaehwan took her hand and shook it gently, “Ah, we finally get to meet. I’ve heard a lot about you. Only good things don’t worry.” He with a wink as if he knew her imagination was going wild, wondering what Jin could have possibly told his friends about her.
“I’m Junghwan, nice to meet you.” The guy next to Jaehwan said with a cheery smile. She had seen their faces before at Namjoon’s various parties but never talked to them. She even knew that Junghwan’s parents were highly influential musicians who built a whole empire from making music and theatre performances. To be personally introduced to them like this… Chorim smiled at the prospect that Jin thought so highly of her. She tried her best to greet both of them and hold a conversation even though what Hoseok told her just minutes before was awfully distracting. Godammit Hoseok, why the would you bring Taetae to a wedding? Why? And now he’s lost Taetae again, oh my ing lord, I’m going to kill him… Hoseok’s brilliant explanation was that he didn’t want to leave Taetae at home alone whilst him and his family were at the wedding so he decided to bring Taetae along...and then accidentally lost sight of him not long after. After telling Chorim, Hoseok had rushed off outside to continue the search for Taetae, practically begging Chorim to help him. You know what, even if I see Taetae, I’m not going to tell Hoseok. He needs to ing learn that he can’t just keep on… Midway through her conversation with both Junghwan and Jaehwan, Chorim spotted a small brown fluffball moving on the floor from the corner of her eye. She naturally turned her head slightly, spotted Taetae waddling around and sniffing the walls, and then turned her head back to Junghwan who was talking about his recent trip to Prague for a concert. I’m going to regret this, I’m going to regret this, I’m going to regret this, Chorim you will regret this...
“Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me for a moment. I’ll be right back.” Chorim warmly smiled at them as if nothing was wrong and then walked off to where she saw Taetae run off to.
“Well, she seems quite lovely” Jaehwan said as the three of them watched her walk to the hallways. They took their attention off her just in time to not see her do a weird sprint around the corner as she chased after Taetae.
“She’s very pretty but she also has a weird charm to her.” Junghwan said, “Can’t really pinpoint what it is…”
Whilst his friends chatted, Jin was distracted and kept on looking back at the hallways Chorim had disappeared into. He was actually quite regretful that he wasn’t able to stay by her side as much as he would like to at the wedding that he personally invited her to. I have to make it up to her somehow...

~

Chorim chased Taetae down the empty hallway in an awkward manner because her dress was too tight for her to run properly and the combination of running in heels on cushiony carpet was never meant to work. She was so focused on catching him that she only realised she had somehow ended up in the male bathrooms when she had scooped the small pup in her arms and was able to look up. SH*T. She was about to discreetly walk out of the restroom when she heard the sound of guys laughing out loud and entering from the only entrance. She quickly turned the other way, did an awkward waddle to the nearest cubicle to reduce the sound of her heels clicking against the tiled floor and then closed the door just in time before the guys entered. She tiptoed her way to the toilet and managed to stand up on the seat despite her stick thin stiletto heels. She tried her best to ignore the sound of them urinating but their conversation was far too interesting not to eavesdrop on.
    “Did you see the girl Jin brought with him? She was so hot.”
        “Who? Lee Chorim?”
    “Is that her name? I see…”
        “As if you haven’t heard of her...she’s like one of the top beauties of S university.”
    “Heh, I’m not surprised. He could get any chick he wants, that guy.”
        “I ing hate him.”
    “We can’t all be Kim Seokjin but we can try.”

Chorim rolled her eyes as they continued to talk about other girls they had been checking out throughout the night and she could hear them finish up and walk over to the sink which was right in front of her cubicle.
    “But have you heard the recent rumours about him?”
        “Sh*t, yeah, it’s ing weird right?”
    “It is. Do you reckon it’s true though? That he…”

Chorim was too hooked on eavesdropping that she accidentally fell and slipped one foot into the toilet bowl which gave out a loud splashing noise. With her eyes widening in shock, she held her breath as to not let out even a sound. . The two guys looked back at the cubicle with the closed door and then at each other, a bit weirded out. They both silently wrote it off as some guy taking a massive dump and awkwardly exited the restroom. Chorim let out a shaky breath and with a repulsed expression on her face, lifted her wet foot and heel out of the toilet bowel. She shook her leg and then took out her phone whilst still hugging Taetae who was surprisingly being a good and quiet boy so far.

Chorim: YOU B*TCH, I FOUND TAE
Chorim: NOW COME HELP ME, IM STUCK
Hoseok: REALLY!?
Hoseok: im still outside, ill head in now
Hoseok: where are you?
Chorim:
Chorim: male toilets in the west wing
Chorim: DONT ING ASK JUST COME GET ME ASAP

Chorim was in the middle of madly typing to Hoseok when she heard the sound of another person walking into the toilets. She froze up and held her breath again, ignoring the ticklish feeling of Taetae her hand.
“And dude, why the heck did you go clubbing? How’d you even get in?” The guy cried out loud, clearly on the phone with someone. It’s that Mingyu kid...
“Well, stay out of Gangnam if you don’t want Namjoon on your case. You know that area is his playground.” Chorim was curious by the mention of Namjoon but it seemed pointless since she didn’t have any context.
“I don’t think I can keep lying to them like this.” Their conversation was obscured by the sound of Mingyu briefly turning the taps on and washing his hands.
“Alright, well the ceremony is about to start. I’ll talk to you later, seagull.”
Chorim had to use her hands to cover up to stop her from laughing out out. Seagull!? WHAT KIND OF STUPID A** NICKNAME IS SEAGULL!? Chorim heard Mingyu walking out and as soon as she knew he was gone, she took a deep breath and held Taetae up in the air.
“Looks like we heard something we weren’t supposed to, Taetae.” Chorim said quietly with an adoring smile on her face as Taetae innocently looked back at her with his big shiny eyes.
“Ch-chorim? Chorim?” Hoseok called out in a harsh whisper.
Chorim immediately got down onto the floor and opened the cubicle door.
“TAE!” Hoseok exclaimed and then cautiously looked behind him.
“You owe me for this. You ing owe me, I don’t care.” Chorim hissed as Hoseok took Taetae into his arms. She didn’t even want to ask why he had small leaves in his hair and dirt smudged on his face. She quickly dried her wet foot with toilet paper but was unable to do anything about the squelching noise her wet heel made when she walked in it. Hoseok went outside first to check if there was anyone in the vicinity before letting Chorim exit. They were lucky it was isolated because everyone was probably at their tables, ready for the ceremony to begin. They scrambled through the hallways and made it to the main area just as the MC was getting started. The ceiling lights were dimmed down and the fairy lights at the tables lit up the entire hall, making it look quite romantic and magical. Chorim watched as Hoseok wrapped Taetae up like a burrito with his suit jacket.
“Hoseok, what on earth are you doing?” She angrily whispered.
“We need to get to our tables! The ceremony is about to start!” Hoseok replied, “You are my lifesaver Chorim, I’ll see you later.” He ushered her away and then suspiciously tiptoed his way across the back of the hall to get to his table with Taetae neatly tucked under his arm.

Squelch, squelch, squelch. Chorim finally made it to the table and quietly slipped into her seat beside Jin. The MC was already doing his introduction and Chorim just acted like her absence was no big deal.
“Is everything okay?” Jin asked in a quiet voice as he leaned over to her whilst pouring water into her glass.
“I just got a bit lost on the way back.” Chorim whispered back with her hand placed on his shoulder. And my heel is ing wet and my foot is ing cold. The ceremony was well underway and Chorim had to sit through the whole thing pretending she was really invested in the union of Miss Bora and her to-be husband, a famous athlete. It felt like an awards show more than anything because everything was so extravagant from the speeches to the live entertainment. What bothered Chorim the most was how long the wedding was going for. She was so used to the common Korean wedding of 2 or 3 hours that this grand upper class wedding was considered quite draining. The seating arrangement for her table wasn’t helping either. Dasom’s close girlfriends Jinri and Jinah, who were more well known by their stage names Sulli and Nana, sat opposite Chorim and she just knew they were there to report to their lady Dasom who was fortunately sitting on the family table on the other side of the hall. On the surface, everything was nice and friendly but underneath, specifically between the girls, was a lot of unnecessary tension. Chorim tried her best to not be bothered by the y glares that were constantly being shot her way as both Jin and Namjoon kept whispering into her ear random and funny comments during the ceremony.

After what seemed like an eternity of sitting down, endless applause and empty laughter at jokes she didn’t understand, Chorim was glad to be able to wander off to the open bar. I think I need to get wasted to enjoy the rest of this night…
Chorim leaned her head on her hand and stared at her half empty glass of wine on the table. She quickly sculled it down and she raised her hand in the air, still looking down at the black marble counter.
“I’d like another glass please.” She exclaimed.
“Yes princess.” The bartender replied. Chorim lifted her heavy head up and stared at the bartender who was leaning in with his elbows on the counter with a disgustingly cheesy grin on his face.

“It’s you.” She curtly said.
“I have a name you know.” Yoongi grinned at her.

 



A/N: Can't tell you how much I couldn't wait to release another chapter! It feels weird when I don't update within a week but I've been so busy! The tough thing about writing an arc with several parts is that I like to roughly write the entire arc first before deciding where to split them...TT^TT But I think I'm happy with this ending for this part because who doesn't love a bit of cheeky Yoongi? Spoiler alert, there's a lot more of him to come so Chorim/Yoongi fans, look forward to it hahahaha. Aaaahhhh I'm so excited to release the next parts. Also, I was so happy to see the subscribers climbing up slowly hehehe, I must work harder! Okay, see you all soon. Thank you for reading as always! ^^