Nervous PC

180° GIRL

“Is Taehyung home?” She smiled as her question pulled him back to reality. Panicked, Jimin just goofily smiled at her and quickly ran back inside, leaving the girl at the door, utterly confused. She welcomed herself in and casually waited around with her hands in her pockets. Jimin came out of another room, dragging an annoyed Taehyung behind him and then stealthily leaned in by Taehyung’s side and whispered loudly, “Tae, I don’t want to alarm you but...there’s a girl here to see you.” Taehyung immediately pushed Jimin’s faced away.
“Are you here for the books again?” He asked the girl nonchalantly.
“You know it.” She tried to be cute and pushed a peace sign up against her cheek. She was then briefly reminded that Jimin was still there and straightened up.
“Hi, I’m Chorim, nice to meet you.” She extended her hand out gracefully.
“H-I!” Jimin’s voice embarrassingly cracked. He aggressively wiped his sweaty palms on his pants before reaching to shake Chorim’s. “I’m…I’m Jimin!” He unnaturally shouted. Sensing his obvious unrest, Chorim tried to calmly smile at him before going over to the bookshelf. She made herself at home and sat down on the ground and leaned against the bed after picking up where she left off last time.
Jimin quickly grabbed onto Taehyung’s arm and pulled him away slightly.
“Do you have something to tell me?” He asked, shooting arrows of suspicion at Taehyung through his eyes.
“Tell you what?” Taehyung asked, puzzled by Jimin’s sudden interrogation. He honestly just wanted to return to doing his laundry.
“Wow, you must not be able to see through your hair since it’s so long...the girl! There’s a girl here!” Jimin exclaimed. He realised his voice had gotten too loud and attempted to downgrade to a whisper, “You have a girl in your apartment!”
“She’s my neighbour.” Taehyung answered indifferently. Jimin exaggeratedly threw his arms into the air in frustration and then slid his hand down his face in agony over Taehyung’s density.
“You live next door to a girl like her!?” He growled into Taehyung’s ear, “And you didn’t tell me right away?”
“Why would you want to know that…?”
Having heard their whole conversation due to Jimin’s failed attempt at talking quietly, Chorim placed the book face down onto the floor and turned around to face them.
“Did I come at a bad time or…?” She asked with a worried look on her face despite actually being annoyed.
“Actually, you kind of…”
“No! NO! NO! There’s no such thing as a bad time. We weren’t doing anything important, right Taehyung?” Jimin awkwardly interrupted Taehyung and looked over to him enthusiastically.
“You said you really wanted to…”
“Wanted to what? Spend the night hanging out with you? I sure did say that. Ahahahahahaha.” Jimin swung his arm over Taehyung’s shoulder and nervously glanced at Chorim.
“Hey, HEY! Get off of me!” Taehyung angrily yelled as he tried to shove the clingy Jimin off. Chorim watched on quietly as they wrestled with each other, both getting worked up. As soon as Taehyung caught sight of the smirk on her face, he knew exactly what she was thinking.
“We’re both...we’re not…We were going to go to the PC bang before you came!” He felt a desperate need to clarify things with her before she misunderstood. Unexpectedly, Chorim leapt up onto the bed with stars in her eyes.
“A PC Bang!?” She cried out almost too enthusiastically.
“Yes…?”
“Can I come with you guys?” There was almost no way they could refuse her after seeing her puppy-dog eyes glimmer with hope. Jimin and Taehyung simultaneously looked at each other, both of them wearing the same confused and clueless expression.
“Um...sure?” Taehyung said. Jimin grinned almost too widely at him.

Taehyung made the other two wait so he could finish putting his clothes away. Just before leaving, Taehyung patted down his pockets and frantically looked around the room.
“Phone...phone…” He mumbled to himself. Chorim spotted his phone sitting on the bedside table and picked it up. How can you find anything with all that hair in the way?
“Here it is!” She exclaimed. Her finger accidentally pushed into the lock button on the side and the home screen popped up. She naturally glanced down at his phone and quite obviously bit her bottom lip to hold in laughter before handing it over.
“What are you……JIMIN!!!” Taehyung raged as Chorim absolutely lost it.



~

Jimin and Chorim happily chatted away about everything and anything, walking alongside each other, whilst Taehyung grumpily trailed behind them like a third-wheel. He paid close attention to them and noticed Chorim’s shell crumbling as she talked to Jimin. She laughed loudly, even snorted once, and wasn’t able to control her facial expressions. The foul language hadn’t come out yet though. Appearance-wise, since they had left so abruptly, she went out in her matching grey tracksuit set and wore sunglasses and Jimin’s snapback. He was convinced that she was just THAT excited about going to a PC bang for some reason to not even care about what she wore. Apart from finding Chorim amusing to watch, Taehyung also found joy in seeing Jimin being himself outside of the PC bang, talking to another person face-to-face rather than through a chatroom or forum. His obvious attraction to her appearance aside, he seemed genuinely entertained and interested in talking to Chorim. I wonder what they’re talking about. Taehyung caught up to them and heard parts of their conversation.
    “Yeah and then the Blue team…”
    “...I can’t believe the Star Horn team…”
    “...but Looper....honestly I think Zero....”
It couldn't have possibly been what he thought it was.
“What are you guys talking about?” He asked them from behind.
“The LoL championships last year.” Jimin said, before returning his attention to Chorim. Taehyung was dumbfounded. Oh...no wonder he seemed excited.

 



A/N: Ah yaaay, a new chapter! Michievous Jimin, nervous Jimin, cute Jimin! More Jimin and grumpy Taehyung for everyone! Thanks so so so much for reading! Will be back a lot sooner than you think! (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡