Inconvenient foam

180° GIRL

“Thanks heaps Chorim! You’re a lifesaver!” Hyeri cried whilst hugging Chorim. The friend Chorim had to see first before heading off to meet with Taehyung was Hyeri, a freshman in the year below her. They had become close during club activities but not to the extent where Chorim would reveal who she really was.
“Haha, it’s fine. You’re just lucky I live in the area. I’ve got to head off now but try not to stay up too late alright?”
“Chorim, we both know I’ll be pulling an all-nighter for this stupid assignment, let’s be real. Also, you look really cute tonight! I mean you always look good but you look extra cute tonight. Where are you off to?” Hyeri cheekily grinned, “A date?”

 




“Yeah, I can head over now. I’ll be there in a few minutes. Yep, bye!” Chorim hung up on Hyeri and quickly gathered her stuff. She did a last minute check in her full-length mirror as she always did before going out. She wasn’t dressed terribly but still looked quite slobbish even though her hair and makeup was perfect.. Hrm… Chorim quickly put her bag on the floor and took off all of her clothes. A few minutes later, she came back in front of the mirror wearing a skin-tight sparkling red dress which revealed a lot of cleavage. Whilst she looked drop-dead gorgeous in it, Chorim just knew it was not the right outfit.

“Why are you wearing that? Are you an idiot?” Chorim imitated Taehyung’s deep voice as she slipped out of the dress. She walked over to her wardrobe and stared at the abundance of clothing available. After countless outfit changes (and a new mountain of clothes on the bed), Chorim finally settled on a simple but cute outfit with a thick turtleneck sweater and a tennis skirt. After admiring how cute it looked, she paused to think about how much time she had wasted. What the heck!? It’s just Taehyung! Why do I care so much about what I’m wearing?
 




“No,” Chorim shook her head, “nothing like that.”
“Oh my god, you’re meeting up with Seokjin, aren’t you?” Hyeri squealed, “Ah, I’m so jealous! Anyway, I won’t keep you from your romantic date. I’ll see on Monday okay?”
Chorim thought about correcting Hyeri but thought it wasn’t worth the effort and just waved goodbye whilst walking down the front steps.
“A date…” Chorim uttered to herself as she walked down the street, “Argh! Why am I even getting excited? I’m meeting up with Taehyung, not Jin!”

Chorim was about two blocks away from where Taehyung was when she made a turn into the wrong street because she thought it might be a shortcut. She knew the place Taehyung had told her was in an open area where all the restaurants were located, not where all the nightclubs and dodgy entertainment houses were. Ah, . It was a chaotic area with a lot of people having a wild night out. In front of a lot of the night clubs were tall handsome guys luring girls in to maintain the gender ratio for clubs.
“Hey! Come inside! Join us!” A guy beamed at Chorim as she tried to swiftly walk past. With a friendly smile on his face, he grabbed onto her wrist and tried to pull her inwards.
“I’m alright, thank you.” Chorim had a restrained smile on her face and pulled her arm away from him. She was extremely irritated but because she was in public, she had to keep calm, be polite and not lash out at anyone.
“Oh come on! You’re missing out, seriously! It’s a special night!” The guy pulled her again by her wrist into the club, this time exerting more strength. Pissed off, Chorim was just about ready to body slam this guy into the ground when her eyes drifted across the sea of heads inside. She roughly shoved the guy aside and entered in by herself and the guy looked at his co-worker, confused by where her monstrous strength came from. Chorim pushed her way through the sweaty crowd of people on the dance floor, desperately chasing after the person that had caught her attention. At one point she had to fend off a hot guy trying to grind against her from behind but that was quickly resolved by Chorim twisting her heel into his foot and elbowing him in the chin ‘accidentally’. She was so driven by tunnel vision that she didn’t even pay attention to where the person was actually going and just blindly followed. By the time she realised she had followed them into the male bathroom, it was already too late to turn back. Not that she cared now anyway, it wasn’t her first time.
“HEY!” She snarled. As soon as Yoongi turned around, Chorim raised her hand up and lethally slapped him across the face with murderous intent.

~

Hey, that guy over there, don’t you think he’s cute? Do you think he’s a model?
    Oh my god, yes!? His face is so my type.
        He looks so coool~

Taehyung was completely unaware that there were people, both guys and girls, admiring him from afar because he was used to filtering out his surroundings. He sat at a table on the outside part of the restaurant by himself and had unconsciously started to roughly sketch on his napkin with a pen. It was a habit of his when he was nervous. He had been there for around 15 minutes and had already gone through the menu twice. Where is she? Even though he was trying to deny it, it was the first time he had genuinely asked a girl out. He wasn’t particularly sure why he had been so compelled to ask Chorim all of a sudden. It was a spur of the moment thing that he couldn’t fully comprehend himself. I’m probably going to look like the idiot because she’s going to show up in her PJs or something...Why did I even put on this stupid shirt on...we should’ve just ordered food at home...why did I even choose this place...
“Sir.” A voice called out from the side. Taehyung quickly turned his head and met with the waitress who had the generic fake smile pasted on her face.
“We can hold reservations for 20 minutes but if you are here by yourself, is it possible that we move you to our countertops along the side?”
Taehyung’s mind drew a blank as to how to respond and his eyes started shaking. He had not eaten out at a proper restaurant in so long that it was starting to become overwhelming. As standoffish as he might come across when he is with Chorim or his very close friends, Taehyung was still socially inept when it came to interacting with people. It was one of the many reasons why he avoided going outside into crowded areas too often.
“I...My friend...” He uttered. He was starting to get nervous from this simple interaction with the waitress. She was probably just genuinely reminding him of the restaurant’s policies and offering help but in Taehyung’s skewed mind, which was drowning in anxiety, he was thinking she wanted to kick him out. The only thing that managed to penetrate through Taehyung’s small mental breakdown was a voice which called out his name.
“Sorry for making you wait!”
Taehyung was at a loss for words as he watched Nayeon taking a seat in front of him.

~

The blood drained from the face of the guy who was standing at the urinal along the back wall, scared sh*tless of the situation he had been caught up in. The poor guy was so nervous he zipped his pants up too hastily and caught some skin in between the zipper but he rushed out in a stumbling mess anyway to avoid making eye contact with the crazy woman who had barged into the male bathroom. It was only Chorim and Yoongi left and Chorim just stood there glaring at Yoongi as he brushed over his warm cheek with his fingers. He knew exactly why she had done it. Unlike Chorim, Yoongi remembered most things even if he was highly intoxicated.
“Okay I guess deserve that.” He said as he moved his jaw around. It certainly wasn’t the first time a woman had slapped him before and it would never be the last.
“You deserve a hell of a lot more, you *sshole.”
“Hrm, do I really?” Yoongi calmly smiled and took a step forward to assert his dominance over her. He pulled Chorim’s collar down with a single finger and was amused by the sight of the red hickey at the bottom of her neck. “How can I make it up to you, Lee Chorim?” He said with his trademark smirk. Arrogant b*stard...
Chorim’s gaze suddenly became very alluring and she put her hands on his chest and slowly moved them down his torso whilst stepping forward. Her actions seemed to catch Yoongi off guard who was absolutely expecting her to turn into a violent monster. He was mesmerised by her gaze which seemed to be drawing him in as the tips of her fingers reached the buckle of his belt. She then quickly slid her foot behind his heel and pushed him over into the filthy steel urinal behind him which looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in god knows how long. Chorim triumphantly grinned as she watched him struggle to get up with her arms crossed. If it was absolutely anyone else, Yoongi would have easily gotten up right away and severely beat the person to a pulp. However, in this instance, Yoongi just gritted his teeth and let Chorim walk away without saying a word. He knew he deserved it after all.

Chorim carefully walked out of the male bathroom as quickly as she could. The only light in the club came from the hundreds of lasers in the ceilings so it was reassuring that anyone would notice her. However, now that she wasn’t so mad, she was able to notice her unusual surroundings.
Why is everyone dressed like they’re going for a swim…?  Most of the guys had taken their tops off and the girls had bikini tops on, paired with short shorts and skirts.
“AAAAARRRREEE YYYOOOUUU GUUUUYYYSSS RREEEAAADDDDYYY!?!?” The DJ shouted into his microphone from the podium in the corner. Everyone started cheering and getting pumped up with the music. Ready for what…? It could really only be one thing and Chorim looked up at the ceiling to confirm her looming fears. A blast of a confetti came from the stage front and down came the sea of foam onto the dance floor from the ceiling. And it kept coming. The DJ turned up the volume to a deafening level and everyone around Chorim started jumping up and down like monkeys and chanting with their hands in the air. Amongst the chaos, Chorim tried to wipe out the foam in her eye but her heel gave in to the slippery floor and she fell forward onto her knees. I CAN’T ING SEE ANYTHING! DO I HAVE TO CRAWL OUT OF HERE!?!? The foam kept growing and everyone around her was too intoxicated and high to help her up even though she was drowning in the foam, clearly having difficulty getting back up because of how slippery the floor was. Is this how I die? Out of nowhere, she felt a pair of arms grab her by the waist and was hoisted upwards to uncomfortable heights. It was only when she tried to reach out with her hands and grabbed onto what seemed like a firm b*tt cheek that she realised someone was carrying her on their shoulders.

~

Jungyeon waved a hand in front of Nayeon, “Earth to Nayeeooonn~”
“Huh?” Nayeon stopped spacing out and realised Jungyeon and Chaeyoung were staring at her. They were both members of TWYCE with Nayeon, Jungyeon being APPLE and Chaeyoung being PLUM, and her closest friends. Jungyeon laughed at her friend’s clueless face.
“Have you even been listening to us?”
“Nah, she’s been ogling at this guy for the past 10 minutes.” Chaeyoung said with a mischievous grin on her face, “Behind you on the left.” Instead of discreetly turning around to take a look, Jungyeon spun her head around in the most obvious manner and then turned back with a sly expression.
“Nayeon, you cheeky girl...he’s cute!” She shouted out loud on purpose.
“Sshhhhhh!” Nayeon frantically waved her hands in the air to try get Jungyeon to quiet down.
“That’s an unusual reaction…” Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes, “Wait...is he the one you’ve been talking about?” Even though she hesitated for a bit, Nayeon shyly nodded to Chaeyoung’s question. They then became silent and directed all their attention to the waitress who was approaching Taehyung. With a bit of focus, Nayeon was able to listen in on their conversation from afar.
    “We can hold reservations for 20 minutes but if you are here by yourself, is it possible that we move you to our countertops along the side?”
        “I...My friend...”
“Oooohhh, looks like he’s in trouble~” Jungyeon said. Nayeon saw the anxious-ridden expression he had and was immediately compelled to help him. Jungyeon and Chaeyoung watched as she strided over to Taehyung’s table and confidently sat down in the chair in front of him. The girls then faced each other with a stunned smile on their faces. Woah, so cool~

“Sorry for making you wait!” Nayeon cheerfully exclaimed as she made herself comfortable on the seat. She looked right at the waitress and smiled as if to tell her she wasn’t needed anymore. The waitress kindly told them to call her when they were ready to order and walked away from the table. Once she was gone, Nayeon sheepishly smiled at Taehyung who was barely blinking.
“Ah, sorry if I surprised you.” She raised her hand apologetically.
“Nayeon...” Taehyung looked as though he was still trying to register what was happening, “No, it’s perfectly fine. Thank you by the way.”
“Are you meeting up with someone?”
“Um, I am...they’re just running a bit late.” Well, that is if they are still even coming...
“Oh okay. I can sit with you until they come then.” Nayeon said. She noticed Taehyung didn’t seem comfortable with the idea and then leaned it, “They’re pretty strict about policies here. It's alright! My friends are just over there having their own fun.” Taehyung looked over to where Nayeon was pointing and saw Chaeyoung and Jungyeon intently watching from afar whilst giggling amongst themselves. Jungyeon even waved at him for a second and he responded with a shy nod.
“It won't be too long.” Taehyung said, genuinely appreciating Nayeon's kindness, and poured a glass of water for her, “Shall we order first?”

 


12,389 currently watching this live stream

Guest3463: thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much salt, wtf
Thedean: this is ing ridiculous, there’s no way he’s going to eat all that right?
Foxxymiss123: I’m a single mother who earns up to $800,000 a year and you can too! Just visit www.moneytimes3.com
Little-lady: put more sugar in to balance it out ^^
Excalibur_: hes gonna puke right about now...
Missright999: am i the only one curious as to how this guy looks!? :O
Guest2248: holy sh*t does he want to kill himself
Guess8871: why am i watching this...
Guest5643: those shoulders give me life
ㅋㅋㅋ
MINTfanboy95: hey do you know a girl named Chorim?