Bloody blouses

180° GIRL

“So where am I going?” Jin said as he quickly peered at his rear-view mirror to look at Chorim and Jimin in the back seats.
“You can stop at the bus stop near our campus.” Chorim gulped with guilt. There’s no way we’re going to my exact address.
Chorim sat Jimin upright and dabbed the blood off his face with a few tissues. It was quite fortunate that his nosebleed was not heavy. There was an awkward silence in the car as Jin was driving. Chorim had never imagined her first time to be in Jin’s car would involve wiping blood off someone. Without knowing that Jin was watching, Chorim held her hand up to Jimin’s forehead and smiled. Hrm, he’s not dying, that’s good.
“Were you off to the market to buy crabs again?” Chorim asked, catching Jin off guard.
“Am I just the crab guy to you now?” Jin chuckled as he turned a corner. Oh you’re so much more.
“Pretty much.” Chorim giggled. “I mean, don’t you have people doing the grocery for you anyway?”
“I do.” Jin answered succinctlyJudging from his response, she wasn’t sure whether she had crossed a line asking such a harmless question. Jin noticed her discomfort and smiled, “I was just going to go for a stroll.”
She nodded and looked around the interior of the car, impressed by how luxurious it looked. As expected…  Jimin suddenly bolted upright which startled Chorim. He then held his head, presumably dizzy from moving all of a sudden.
“Uuuugh...where am I?”
“You passed out so I’m bringing you back to Taehyung’s place.” Chorim had decided to not say she had found him in the PC bang. Jimin scrunched up his face in confusion and whilst he was looking at her, saw her white blouse drenched in blood.
“Aaaahhhhh, you’ve got blood on your shirt!” He yelled out.
“Whose blood do you reckon it is, you idiot!?” Chorim snapped at him, holding up her fist ready to punch him. She then withdrew her hand mid-air and placed them on her lap. Damn it. She had gotten too comfortable with Jimin that her true colours were showing in front of Jin. She then awkwardly smiled at Jimin which made him stare at her with confusion. Jin one-handedly grabbed a black sweater from the front seat and passed it behind to Chorim. She unknowingly took it and looked at it, a bit clueless.
“For covering up.” Jin quietly said.
“Are you sure?” Even just by looking at it, she knew it was an expensive garment. The softness of cashmere melted into her fingertips as she felt it slightly. No one would want this to be anywhere near blood.
“Yeah, of course.”

Before they knew it, they had arrived at the bus stop. Chorim had already put on the black sweater and was disappointed the trip was was so short.
“Why are you stopping here? Taehyung’s place is - “ Jimin was interrupted by Chorim who abruptly pinched his thick thigh so hard, he yelped.
“Here is fine.” Chorim warned Jimin, who was busy rubbing his thigh, before opening the door and running over to Jimin’s side.  She pulled him out of the car and slung his arm over her shoulder. Despite his brave front to be fine, she knew he was still quite lethargic. Chorim peered through the front window in time to see Jin unbuckling his seat belt.
“Oh, you don’t have to get out, I’ve got him.” She said with a bright smile. “Thank you so much for the ride.” Before Jin could say anything, he was caught off guard by Jimin who had his eyes narrowed slightly at him, causing Jin to shift uncomfortably in his seat.
“Yeah, thanks…” Jimin said quietly and gave Jin a slight nod.
“Not a problem. I’ll see you around Chorim.” Jin awkwardly waved at them and then drove off.
“See you…” Chorim mumbled, dejectedly waving back even though he was gone. Chorim and Jimin steadily walked to Taehyung’s place which was only a block away from the bus stop.
“Who was that?” Jimin probed.  
“A friend of mine.” Chorim said. She knew the word ‘friend’ was pushing it but recently, things did seem to be getting better.
“He looks really familiar. I just can’t recall where I’ve seen him before…” Jimin pondered on it for a while. “Was it on TV? I don’t think it was...maybe online somewhere...” He muttered quietly to himself.
“Hey, don’t use your brain. I don’t want you to pass out again.”

When they were back at Taehyung’s place, Jimin explained what had happened. He had been gaming at the PC bang continuously for two days without sleep and had been surviving on only energy drinks. Chorim couldn’t quite believe what she was hearing and Taehyung just became more disgruntled as Jimin went on about how important the game he was playing was. When Chorim found Jimin, he was at his limit and passed out due to pure exhaustion. Taehyung made sure Jimin called his mother and he sat on the balcony recovering for quite some time whilst he was on the phone with her. At one point, he even broke down into tears and started crying and Chorim and Taehyung left him alone.

~

One morning, Chorim woke up to the sound of her doorbell ringing. She stumbled to the front in a half-asleep state with her eye mask still covering one eye and opened the door in time to catch a glimpse of a head wearing snapback disappearing down the stairs. She rubbed her eyes and bent over to pick up a small package that was on the floor. I don’t remember ordering anything...

It was a new pretty white blouse.

 



A/N: Jimin-ah...Sorry this chapter is a bit short! ~ It's because the next few chapters will all be part of a major event. ~ OMG, I'm so excited to publish them! *hint: who is next?* STAY TUNED!!! Thanks so much for reading! Love you all! C: