Luxury chicken

180° GIRL

Chorim was amazed by how neat his place was compared to her pigsty of a home despite them being almost identical in design and layout. Even being able to walk around normally without jumping and hopping over things was considered extraordinary to Chorim. It smelt clean as well which was surprising since Taehyung, with his long hair and choice of clothes, did not seem like the neat type. She sat herself down at the table in the kitchen with her eyes wandering around, trying to figure out just exactly who this Kim Taehyung guy was from the cues in his house. She was a tad surprised he had let her in. Perhaps Taehyung still wasn’t very fond of Chorim but he couldn’t refuse chicken.
“Is your wrist alright?” Chorim asked as he sat down in front of her.
“I’m surprised it’s okay after encountering your brutish strength head on.” Taehyung casually said. Chorim sneered at him and opened the box to begin setting the table. She swallowed her pride.
“Well, sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Chorim stated, waiting for some sign of agreement from Taehyung. He just continued to eat.
“It’s fine.” He said whilst indulging in the hot chicken. “So what was so monstrous in your place that you had to run out like a madman? Did you look in the mirror?” He smirked, proud of himself.
“Cockroaches…” Chorim said hesitantly.
“Why do you...have cockroaches in your place?” He asked. Chorim stopped chewing and thought about the condition of her home. She knew too well how much of a dumpster her place had become and was not even surprised it was infested with cockroaches.
“What? How do I know they’re not coming from your place?" 
She snapped. “I never saw them until you moved in.” Taehyung’s mouth was open in awe as she bit viciously into the meat. They continued to bicker back and forth whilst devouring the chicken with neither one backing down, and after a while, there was a lull in conversation.


“So...what’s the deal?”
“Deal with what?” Taehyung asked. Chorim waved her hand around her forehead, addressing his long fringe. Taehyung stayed silent for a while but couldn’t stand the way she was looking at him.
“I just like it this way.” He said. Chorim didn’t buy it but she chose not to pursue it. Right then...
“What about you?” He suddenly asked. Chorim raised a brow up, confused. “How severe is your multiple personality disorder?” Chorim rolled her eyes and popped some radish into .
“Every girl is like this, you know. Don’t be fooled.” She looked up. “It’s all just make-up.”
“Well, you must be a really extreme case then, from your looks…” He pointed at her face with his chopsticks and then to her lips, “to your personality.”
“Yah!” Chorim raised her fist up, whilst holding her chopsticks, her eyes widening from anger. Noticing the triumphant smirk on his face, she glanced sideways awkwardly and lowered her fist whilst clearing .
“Look I just happen to be living under very special circum...stances...and...” Her voice trailed off as she spotted something over his shoulder. Chorim’s eyes sparkled. She dropped her chopsticks and crawled over to the large bookshelf against the wall, unable to contain her excitement.
“Hey…what are you…?”
“THIS IS ALL YOURS!?” Chorim exclaimed, pointing to his vast collection of manga books. At a loss for words, he just nodded and watched as she excitedly scanned through his collection.
“Wow, daebak…daebak...” Her jaw hung open as she slid her finger to scan through the titles.
“You have all of TEN PIECE? Do you know how fxcking rare that is?” She yelled. Taehyung just stared on with his mouth slightly open. Chorim started yelling out random titles that he had and continued to fangirl on the ground. Taehyung watched on as the image of Chorim’s supposed ‘quiet and docile’ appearance shattered further with her making strange noises of excitement and squatting curtly on the ground as she flicked through the manga books.
Chorim’s true interests, one of them being manga, seemed undoubtingly fitting for her hermit but brazen self but there was no way she embraced them whilst in her sweet and angelic facade to the rest of the world. Taehyung smiled to himself, amused at the sauce from the chicken that was smothered over her lips and cheek. A few minutes later, after realising what she was actually doing, Chorim froze up and then sat courteously with her legs tucked underneath, embarrassed. Ah shxt...
“You can borrow them if you want…”
“REALLY!?” Chorim exclaimed. Her enthusiasm faded away as soon as she remembered the horrible state of her own home. She sweetly smiled. “No, it’s okay…” They’ll probably get lost at my place... Taehyung coolly resumed eating whilst she continued to scan through his collection.  Deep down, Chorim was pretty ecstatic to have a library full of manga right next door. Maybe he’s not so bad as a neighbour after all…

~

As always, the days passed by quickly as soon as the semester had started and the weekend had arrived. Chorim was on her way to Namjoon’s party by bus and thought about what she was going to do. Chorim’s ultimate plan was to engage in a long conversation with Jin. That was it. She knew she had to start slow: get his attention then his interest and then his affection. Once she got off the bus and walked a few blocks to arrive at his place, she was escorted through the house by people who she assumed were the house workers. She didn’t expect anything less from the residence (well, one of many) of Namjoon’s family. The size alone was overwhelming, bigger than the entirety of Chorim’s small neighbourhood housing complex...and this was just one whole house. The interior was even more impressive with it’s modern and sleek design. This is it. This is the life of luxury. Chorim tried to remain cool and not seem too impressed (even though she definitely was), fearing it would appear ‘low-class’ and followed the worker.

After what seemed like an awfully long walk through the house, Chorim made it to the backyard of the house where the party was being held. The whole place was alive, from people playing around in the pool to others just standing around and chatting with drinks in their hands, enjoying the live music. He even got a band in, oh my god...
“Chorim! You made it!” Namjoon flamboyantly welcomed Chorim as he pushed through the crowd. He gave her a big hug and then took a step back. “What’s this?” Namjoon scanned her from head to toe, noticing the absence of a big bag. “Not going into pool?” No, I didn’t have time to do a bikini wax...
“No, not feeling too well.” Chorim sheepishly smiled. Namjoon shook his head disappointed but then showed her around the area personally. He then left her to welcome arriving guests and she continued to roam around, conversing with different groups of people, most of whom were all from wealthy families. From what she knew, she was the only one who was not from a well-off background but, as society had cultivated, this was bypassed by her gorgeous appearance and sweet personality. As Chorim was busy listening to a guy talk about his holiday in France, a large squeal pierced through the air and she suddenly realised red wine was dripping down from her hair onto her white dress. Chorim turned around in awe to meet with an apologetic Dasom who had ‘tripped’ over. Dasom gasped and brought her hand to . “Whoooops.”  Chorim gave Dasom a deadly glare. She knew Dasom too well and looked right through the empty apologies that Dasom was spewing out in front of everyone. This bxtch… Due to the attention, Chorim kept her cool and sweetly smiled it off as she made her way well away from the heart of the party and went inside the house.

She was busy drying her hair with a towel she had found when she caught a glimpse of a familiar broad back of someone standing outside on the side of the house. Holy shxt. She quickly checked the nearest mirror to make sure her re-applied makeup was perfect and that her wet hair still looked nice before heading outside through the sliding doors with the towel sitting on her shoulders.
Thank yoooouuuu Dasom, you wonderful bxtch.

 



A/N: Eh, I'll edit later if I feel like it but yay a new chapter! I just really want to get this story moving because there's too much I have planned ehehehe (because we're only at 3/7 of BTS daaammnnn). I hope you guys are enjoying this. Special thanks goes out to the subscribers and commenters who all make my day ;___; Anyway, thank you so much for reading and there's more to come so stay tuned. (◍•ᴗ•◍)