Curtain club

180° GIRL

“Are you sure she said we can go in first?” Hoseok rubbed his hands together nervously with a feeling that something was awfully wrong. Yoongi finished putting in the passcode to Chorim’s place and then turned to Hoseok with an assuring smile.
“Yes, of course. Why else would she give me her passcode right?” Yoongi said. It was all lies as per usual. For someone like Yoongi who had such keen eyes, getting other people’s passcodes and pin numbers without them knowing was a breeze, just like the time he had gotten a hold of Chorim’s phone. Yoongi had timed everything so that Chorim was heading home from classes in order for him to get Hoseok, her ‘stalker’, inside for the surprise. He didn’t really have a plan other than to let Hoseok do whatever the hell he wanted. He knew that Hoseok wasn’t the type to physically assault anyone but he was sure that Hoseok’s creepy perseverance would be enough to make Chorim’s life a living hell. Yoongi imagined Hoseok just watching her from afar everyday, following her footsteps, sending her letters and leaving her little gifts at the the front door. He smirked, highly satisfied with himself. As soon as Yoongi opened the door, Hoseok’s superbly sensitive nose scrunched up at the stench that was coming from Chorim’s place. He stood at the front for a few seconds, reluctant to go inside, but Yoongi aggressively shoved him forward and closed the door behind them. Even though the curtains were open, the inside was still quite dim due to the mountains of rubbish everywhere. Hoseok’s OCD senses started kicking in as soon as he took a few steps into her place and he regretted it immediately.

Even though he had tried so hard to keep his composure, what really pushed Hoseok over the edge was the goosebump inducing sight of a small crew of cockroaches crawling across the kitchen counter and falling into the sink filled with dishes that looked they hadn't been touched in a month. He immediately cupped his mouth with both of his hands but just stood there, refusing to go over to the sink even though he desperately needed to.
“What are you...OUTSIDE! GO OUTSIDE IF YOU HAVE TO VOMIT!” Yoongi shouted as he pushed Hoseok towards where the balcony was. Yoongi took a deep breath, trying to ignore the sound of Hoseok puking in the background, and looked around. This place is creepy as . Once he was done, Hoseok stumbled inside again with wobbly legs and a ghostly pale face. It was like just being inside Chorim’s apartment was draining the life out of him and if that wasn’t enough, the two of them were startled by the sudden sound of Chorim’s loud voice from outside. Yoongi pushed Hoseok back onto the balcony and pulled the curtains together.
“What are you doing? Shouldn’t we be inside to….”
“Chorim likes surprises. She’ll be delighted.” Yoongi interrupted Hoseok. They both heard the beeping of a passcode being entered at the front door so Yoongi immediately climbed over the balcony railing and jumped over to his apartment, leaving the nervous Hoseok behind.
“A-are you sure this is okay?” Hoseok asked.
“Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. You should look more excited. You finally get to meet the girl you’re looking for!” Yoongi gave him the thumbs up. Hoseok slowly nodded, feeling a bit relieved from Yoongi's fake support and peeked through the gap between the curtains to see what was happening. The girl kicked her heels across the room, with one hitting the glass door of the balcony. Hoseok was surprised by how out of place the girl looked as she stood amongst the trash. Even though she had just come from uni, she was dressed very stylishly and her hair looked like she had just got it done at a salon. It was quite different from how he remembered she looked from the time she saved him and when he spotted her on the street. The only thing that Hoseok really cared about was the fact that she was wearing the cherry blossom mask he had remembered so well. IT’S HER! IT’S REALLY HER! Hoseok was getting ready to ‘surprise’ her when she suddenly took her face mask off. Isn’t that...Chorim? Jin’s Chorim? Hoseok adjusted his stance to take a better look at the girl, oblivious to how creepy he must have looked, and it was at that moment that the girl spotted the lingering shadow from her balcony.

Chorim’s body froze as she watched the shadow of someone crouched down move back and forth behind the curtains. A burglar!? In broad daylight? Chorim knew she would probably be able to handle it herself but she was anxious about getting attacked with a weapon. How did I forget to lock the balcony door!?!? She gulped and slowly reached for one of her thickest textbooks in her bag before quickly inching herself towards the balcony. She shuffled to the side which she figured might be the blind spot of the balcony in case the burglar was watching her and tried to calmly take deep breaths before noticing the hand pushing the curtains aside from outside.
“RRAAARGGHHHH!!” With her eyes closed, she put all of her strength into swinging the textbook right into the burglar's body and it was at that exact moment that she decided to not stay back and fight likely she initially planned. MISSION ABORT. MISSION ABORT.
“CHORIM! WAIT!”
HE KNOWS MY NAME TOO! STALKER STALKER STALKER!!!

Hoseok
accidentally stepped onto the end of the curtain as he rushed after Chorim and came crashing down onto the floor with it. He couldn’t seem to escape the curtains he was pitifully wrapped in whilst Chorim made a mad dash to her door in record time. She desperately tried to open the door which seemed a lot heavier than usual. What the !!! She didn’t know that Yoongi was actually on the other side pulling the door back. She turned around and saw Hoseok who was practically wearing her curtains running after her like a zombie and tripping over things. She shrieked and pulled the door as if her life depended on it and successfully out-pulled Yoongi who came crashing onto the floor inside her place. Yoongi!?!? She didn’t bother helping him up and frantically stepped over his body thinking that she was safe to run away until she tripped over his foot and fell onto the concrete floor outside.
“Yoongi! Are you okay?” Hoseok exclaimed as he checked on Yoongi whose face was bleeding. Chorim pushed herself up with her arms and turned around.
“HOSEOK!?”

Hoseok slowly looked up at her doe-eyed as if he had been caught red-handed doing something illegal.

~

After the chaos that had unraveled in a span on seconds, Chorim had her arms crossed as she sat on the edge of her bed tapping her foot against the floorboards whilst Hoseok guiltily kneeled in front of her on the floor and sat on his heels, half fearing for his life in case any mice or cockroaches attacked him and half fearing Chorim’s verdict. They both looked like they had just come from a brawl with Hoseok’s bruises on his cheeks and knees, and Chorim’s band-aids on her arms and knees. Yoongi probably took the worst damage and had rushed off to the nearest medical centre by himself with his hand covering one of his eyes. During that time, Hoseok had explained to Chorim everything that led up to his ‘surprise’. She seemed calm and collected on the outside but was actually furiously plotting her next move against Yoongi who seemed to be 'mastermind'. She wasn’t even surprised by Hoseok’s ‘stalker’ behaviour.
“I’m really sorry Chorim. Now I feel like I’ve wronged a good friend….” Hoseok started freaking Chorim out by tearing up and wiping his eyes with his sleeves.
“Hoseok…” As soon as Chorim said his name, he lifted his head up with watery puppy dog eyes which made it hard for Chorim to directly look at, “I’m going to pretend today didn’t happen but only if you promise me….absolutely promise me that you won’t tell Jin.” If it was any other person, Chorim would not have let them go so easily but considering it was Hoseok, the world’s most innocent man, she was willing to let it slide even though she knew it was risky.
“Tell him about what?” Hoseok naively asked. Chorim raised her brow, wondering if he was being serious, and then remembered it was Hoseok she was dealing with.
“This. Everything. My house. How I look. You can’t tell Jin. Or Namjoon. Anyone. You can’t tell anyone at all.” Chorim sternly eyed him down to make sure he got the right idea and he enthusiastically nodded. He put his hand up in the air, read to swear an oath.

“I promise. I swear on the honour of the HOPE group and my entire inheritance that I, Jung Hoseok, will not…”
“Okay okay okay, I got it.”
“Also...Chorim?”
“Yes?”
“I’m sorry for puking on your balcony.”
“Get out.”


~


Jin pinched the bridge of his nose to relieve the headache he was getting from the music being blasted at deafening volumes. He was starting to re-evaluate his trust in Namjoon after being tricked into going to nightclubs numerous times against his will. This time, they were in another high-end club called Bulletproof in Gangnam where all the wealthy and trendy youth went to have a good night and Namjoon, being who he was, had booked out the entire VIP floor and the VVIP lounge for himself. It was his way of showing everyone that he was the ‘king of the nightclub’ that night and as lame as that sounds, he took a lot of pride in it. He let people he knew into the VIP floor such as other members of the college elitist group and beautiful aspiring models, actors, actresses but the VVIP lounge was a private space for Namjoon and a very select few. Namjoon crashed into the couch and messily poured the champagne into the glasses on the table.
“Do you know what’s up with Hoseok?” Namjoon asked Jin who shook his head in response. “When I called him earlier on, he kept mumbling something about cockroaches and dumpsters…”
“Wait, Hoseok? Jung Hoseok? I thought he was in Japan.” Jaehwan interrupted. Lee Jaehwan, who was sitting comfortably beside Jin, was a close friend of theirs who was also just as wealthy. His family owned some of South Korea’s top hospitals and research facilities and his father was a well-respected surgeon. He was more like Jin in the sense that he tried to remain prim and proper but no one could really escape the bad influence of Namjoon.
“He was but he recently came back. Don’t worry, he didn’t contact us either. We just happened to bump into him.” Jin answered him, leaning back into the cushioned seat.
“Hah...that’s strange. Why am I not surprised though?” Jaehwan chuckled and shook his head, “What about the others? Where are they?”
“Mmmm, Ilhoon is on his way, Jiho is just over at the DJ’s booth as usual...Junghwan?” Namjoon directed the question over to Jin.
“Even you know Junghwan would never voluntarily step into a nightclub.” Jin commented.
“You’re right, he’s probably at some orchestra or musical performance, the classy b*stard.” Namjoon said as he got up and went over to the glass railing. It was an amusing sight to Namjoon who liked to casually observe the ground floor from above. He was so used to the luxurious lifestyle in Gangnam that even he began to feel a bit bored of nightclubs but it was the only life that Namjoon knew of.  It was the same view of beautiful but questionably fake girls dancing with topless guys wh only had muscles for show all whilst being in a trance-like state induced from all the deafening music and binge drinking. From afar, Namjoon spotted someone who looked familiar and he perked his head up to follow the person as they moved through the sea of heads. Is...that Jungkook? He leaned over to take a better look but couldn’t really see because the lights were flashing too erratically. Can’t be…
“Also, I’ve been meaning to ask...who is that?” Namjoon heard Jaehwan ask so he turned around and looked at who Jaehwan was referring to.
“Oh, he’s a friend I made when I went to Hong Kong. He’s in Seoul right now for a small vacation.” Namjoon quickly replied. Just in time, Namjoon's friend walked over to where they were all sitting with his arms around the waists of the two voluptuous chicks beside him and a bottle of vodka in his hand. His blond hair was pushed back, revealing his strong facial features. He was almost stopped by the security guards at the blocked off entrance of the VVIP lounge but Namjoon subtly signalled them to let him through.
“Looks like you’re having fun.” Namjoon said to him in English.
“What can I say? Koreans know how to have a good time.” The blond guy said back in English with a huge grin on his face. “And the chicks are especially hot.” Namjoon smirked at the comment. The guy made brief eye contact with Jin and Jaehwan and went over to greet them by leaning over the glass table and holding out his hand.
“Hi, I’m Jackson Wang. Nice to meet you.”
“Seokjin Kim.” Jin coldly replied as he firmly shook the guy’s hand. Jin was the type to not easily open up to outsiders but he could already tell there was a personality mismatch between him and Jackson.
Jaehwan. But you can call me Ken if that’s easier.” Jaehwan shook the Jackson’s hand with a smile. Jackson sat around for a while to have a chat with Namjoon but seemed more interested in the girls than hanging out with Jin and Jaehwan so it wasn’t long before he took off again. Namjoon swirled his already half-empty glass and leaned against the railing.

“Did you invite Chorim to the wedding yet?” Namjoon asked quite openly.
“Yeah I did,” Jin said, “she said she’ll get back to me.”
Namjoon burst into boisterous laughter, “She said that?” Namjoon drank from his glass of champagne, “That girl, she’s playing hard to get.”
“Who is this Chorim? She must be pretty amazing for the KIM Group’s Seokjin to take such an interest.” Jaehwan chuckled.
“Well, she’s quite a beauty I can tell you that.” Namjoon commented. Jaehwan started asking questions and teasing Jin as if they were a bunch of high school boys whilst Namjoon casually looked out onto the ground floor again. Once again, he spotted the familiar face from earlier on but had to narrow his eyes to focus. Namjoon’s judgement was quite bad but it seemed like the person also spotted Namjoon looking at them and started panicking, prompting them to make their way from one side of the club to the other until they could escape through a back entrance. Hrm… Namjoon discreetly called over one of his bodyguards, “Quietly go outside through the back entrance and check if Jungkook is in the area. If he is, bring him to me...even if he tries to run away.”

 



Next Chapter preview:
“Chorim, good morning.” Hoseok greeted her in what was probably the most ridiculous outfit Chorim had ever seen in her life. He was wearing a full body green apron, black silicon gloves and a pair of green gumboots. If you didn’t know any better, it would have looked like he was ready to quarantine Chorim’s apartment of some disease.
 



A/N: Aaaahhhh I'm back! I've just been a tad busy so I apologise for the wait hahaha. Hope there's not too many errors because I didn't have a lot of time to edit. I put the chapter review to give you guys a glimpse of what the next chapter will involve. I promise things will pick up soon! C: It's all very exciting for me because I've planned so much for this story and I love seeing things progress. Hope you guys will stay with me, Chorim and the troublemakers until the very end! Thank you for your support as always. ♥♥♥

On another note, that rich kid squad tho.

They won't be making many appearances, I just wanted to look at photos of cute guys. Heh. In case any of you were curious, this isn't my bias list. These guys are more or less idol friends of Namjoon and Jin in real life so I thought it would be nice to make them the rich squad. C: