Drunk rooftop Part 3

180° GIRL

One by one, the guests started leaving the party with some heading home and others, downtown to continue their night out. On the outsiders' table, Chorim kept drunkenly mumbling to herself whilst Yoongi continued to leisurely drink even though he had won the bet. Yoongi was charmed by how surprisingly cute Chorim was when she was wasted. She was extra giggly, touchy and constantly called out to him as ‘Oppa’, something she would never do sober. Hoseok who had went off to go to the bathroom a while ago had not returned. Soon, the last of the guests were ready to head off.
“Ugh, you are so gross.” Sooyoung grumbled as she helped Sungjae up. His whole face and neck were glowing red and he had a dreamy gaze in his eyes.
“But..you...love..meeeee~” Sungjae leaned over and pecked her on the forehead, followed by a drunk goofy chuckle. Sooyoung was shy for a second but quickly resumed to being angry at him. Sanghyuk quickly left Namjoo’s side to help Sooyoung hold Sungjae up before she fell over.
“It was nice meeting you guys today. I’m sure we’ll see more of each other.” Sooyoung said, trying to be as nice as possible without losing her temper at Sungjae who was quite the embarrassment.
“Will you guys be alright?” Taehyung asked them.
“Yeah, should be. I drove here so I’ll get everyone home, including this drunk b*stard.” Sanghyuk said, followed by a short chuckle. After bidding their last farewells, Sanghyuk, Sungjae, Sooyoung and Namjoo went down the stairs from the rooftop together and had to awkwardly step over Hoseok who was on the bottom step, sprawled out and taking a nap.

~

Jungkook could spot the lights coming from the rooftop but was surprised that there wasn't any music playing or sounds of people chattering. Maybe everyone has gone home? Lucky~ He avoided eye contact with two guys and two girls who were walking towards him, assuming they were some of the guests. He got up the stairs, three steps at the time, and went to Yoongi’s place right away, carelessly not closing the door properly as he stumbled in the dark. He threw his wallet onto the coffee table and leapt onto the couch, ready to go to sleep after a long night of hiding. Meanwhile, a loud noise woke Hoseok up from his sudden nap and he proceeded to wobble over to Taehyung’s apartment. He pulled on the door handle, thinking it would magically open for him but was irritated when it didn’t. He stumbled over to Chorim’s place and again, just pulled on the door without any success. Becoming increasingly frustrated, he tried his luck with Yoongi’s place and was delighted when the door smoothly opened for him, welcoming him into the darkness. Hoseok’s hands patted down the side of the door frame and managed to switch on the lights. He could barely stand up and dragged himself along the wall. At the end of the wall, he met with the guy on the couch who froze up at the sight of him. Hoseok could barely keep his eyes open and realised his vision was blurring up. He had trouble focusing on the guy in front of him and shook his head to stay awake.
“Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?”

The guy pointed towards a door and Hoseok raised his hand in the air, “Cheers.”

WHAT THE !? Jungkook stood up on the couch, panicking over Hoseok’s sudden appearance. His effort to stay out of Yoongi’s place all night now seemed frustratingly pointless. Without even bothering to close the bathroom door behind him, Hoseok dropped his pants down whilst standing up and did his business with a carefree smile on his face. Jungkook had already turned his head away, not at all interested in seeing Hoseok’s junk, and moved across the couch, trying to make as little noise as possible. Okay, time to make an exit...

“Excuse me.”
“WARGH!” Jungkook took a step back out of shock but fell over the arm of the couch and fell to the floor. Somehow, Hoseok had already finished in the bathroom and was standing over him. Jungkook couldn’t help but be disturbed by the fact that he didn’t hear the any taps being . Jung Hoseok, the man who would wipe tables and chairs down with antibacterial wipes before using them, did not wash his hands after going to the bathroom.

“You look familiar.” Hoseok tilted his head to the side as if his head weighed a tonne, “You look like a puppy.” Hoseok dorkily chuckled and started Jungkook's head. Jungkook could smell the alcohol from Hoseok’s breath and gagged. No wonder he doesn’t recognise me, he’s drunk! Jungkook knew very well that Hoseok was an absolute lightweight and a terrible drunk. An awkward laugh came out of Jungkook, who was still trying to assess the situation, and Hoseok stupidly joined in as well.
“Speaking of puppies, I need to feed my animals...” Hoseok’s could feel his eyelids getting heavier with every blink.
What?
And with that, Hoseok passed out and fell forward into Jungkook’s arms. Okay then… Stuck in an awkward position, Jungkook was nice enough to lift Hoseok onto the couch. However, he wasn’t nice enough to stick around to look after him because there was no way he was going to risk getting recognised by Hoseok.

~

Despite being the main guest for the night, Nayeon was the last person at the party. She had insisted on staying back to help them clean up despite Jimin’s protest. Jimin had gone downstairs to put the stacked chairs back into the storage shed. Taehyung was in the middle of cleaning up the barbecue grill when he got distracted by the sight of Chorim and Yoongi in their own little world on their table. Even though he felt uncomfortable, he couldn’t take his eyes off them, especially Chorim.
“Can you show me where the dumpster is?” Nayeon asked from beside him. Startled, Taehyung turned his head and saw Nayeon staring back at him with her round glossy eyes. He reached out and grabbed the garbage bag out of her hands. Even though he didn’t mind her, she still seemed too nice of a person.
“It’s okay, I can throw it away. You don’t have to stay back to do this.” Taehyung closed the lid of the grill and dusted off his hands, “Is your place nearby?”
“It’s not too far from here. Near the convenient store I work at,” Nayeon said. The flow of the conversation dropped as soon as Taehyung hesitated on his reply to her. He knew the courteous thing to say but he didn’t particularly want to say it because it seemed bothersome.
“I’ll walk you home then.” Taehyung said. Nayeon was unable to sense the reluctance in his voice and gracefully accepted his offer, secretly excited. She quickly collected her belongings and followed behind Taehyung.
“Taehyung,
she said softly as they walked down the stairs, I actually have something to tell you.”
Although he did think her statement was a bit weird, Taehyung just replied with a short ‘sure’, thinking it would be about something trivial. As they walked along, he could see Nayeon shyly watching the ground, still contemplating on how to get her words out. Just as she opened to speak, someone shouted out her name.
“Nayeon!” Jimin excitedly rushed over towards them, “Are you heading home now?”

“Yeah, it is a bit late. Taehyung said he will…”
“I’ll walk you home!” Jimin enthusiastically beamed at her, unaware of the awkwardness in the air. Nayeon glanced at Taehyung, hoping he would say something first.
“That’s a good idea.” Taehyung carelessly remarked from the side, clearly not taking into consideration Nayeon's earlier statement. He was too focused on supporting his friend.

“Only if it’s not too much trouble for you.” Nayeon said to Jimin with a faint smile, trying to prevent the disappointment from showing on her face.

~

Even before he realised the rooftop was empty, Yoongi had already moved in closer to Chorim with a devious look in his eyes. Although nowhere near as wasted as Chorim, Yoongi was still prone to impaired judgement from drinking a lot. The drunk conversation between the two naturally took a flirtatious turn as soon as Yoongi started her arms with his hand. Yoongi was damn good at being charming when he wanted to be and now that Chorim wasn’t biting back every second for once, he was keen on having some fun. Unable to resist anymore, Yoongi lifted Chorim up onto the table and stood against the edge of it between Chorim’s thighs, her cute giggles filling up the night air's silence. He gently caressed the nape of Chorim’s neck and playfully bit into the side of her neck with his other hand on her lower back, crawling underneath her shirt. With absolute loss over his self-control, his lips made their way up her neck and then he bit onto her earlobe.
“Shall we take this back to my place?” He whispered into her ear. Chorim couldn’t even comprehend what he said and just giggled because his warm breath had tickled her skin. He continued to tease Chorim by carefully s*cking at the bottom of neck, near her collarbone, and had his arms around her thighs, ready to lift her up.

 

“That’s enough.”
 

Yoongi stopped abruptly and grinned, pissed off that he was interrupted but also amused because it was exactly who he expected it to be. He slowly raised his head and pulled himself away from Chorim to face Taehyung who he could tell was not pleased.

“Nice of you to join us.” Yoongi said with a smug smirk. Ignoring him, Taehyung stormed over and shoved Yoongi aside with his shoulder, tending to Chorim who had now passed out. He carried Chorim off the table and properly sat her down on the stool. Yoongi started laughing so hard, it irked Taehyung who was trying his best not to get violent.
“Holy ! So you do have some balls!” Yoongi snidely exclaimed.
“Back off, Yoongi.”
“Why?” Yoongi drew his head closer to Taehyung, “Is it because I’m playing around with your woman, lover-boy?” Yoongi let out a chuckle and withdrew, “Ah, I feel sorry for you, really.” Taehyung’s hand stopped as he was zipping up Chorim’s hoodie for her for the second time that night and was dead quiet as Yoongi continued, “I’ll tell you why I feel sorry for you. It’s because you know she would drop her cute little for that other guy whilst you just hang around her like a p*ssy.”
At this point, it was taking a lot of willpower for Taehyung to not let Yoongi get to him.
“I could probably get her to spread her legs for me before you could ever dream of even…”
Taehyung abruptly turned around and hooked Yoongi right in the face so hard that it sent him crashing into the ground. With little experience with actual fighting, Taehyung had to tightly clench his reddened fist to forget about the pain he felt from the impact. Yoongi spat out blood and stayed on the floor, absolutely stunned. He had assumed Taehyung was the type to avoid violence but he had overestimated Taehyung’s tolerance for *ssholery. Despite the rage inside of him, Taehyung somehow managed to restrain himself from further attacking Yoongi and got Chorim onto his back with her arms hanging over his shoulders. He was there to help her despite being angry at her for being so reckless.
“Go home. You’ve had a lot to drink.” Taehyung sternly said to Yoongi with a tightened jaw, anticipating that he could snap at any moment. A smirk crept onto Yoongi’s face as he watched Taehyung walk down the stairs with Chorim. Yoongi gave in and lied down with his back against the cold hard ground. He started laughing to himself like a madman as he looked at the dimly lit stars scattered across the polluted sky, “What a ing idiot.”

~

Pulling up to the curb on the main street was Jin in his black sportscar with Namjoon sitting on the passenger side. When the car was parked, he checked the GPS on his phone to make sure he has in the right area.
“We’re here.” Jin said. The sound of a door slamming prompted Jin to look up from his phone and he realised Namjoon was already wandering around outside. Jin got out of the car and walked over to Namjoon who seemed strangely bewildered.
“You know, I’m pretty sure this is the exact spot I parked after I nearly ran Jungkook over.” Namjoon said as he examined the surroundings to make sure he wasn’t imagining things. Jin was quiet upon the mention of Jungkook but managed to smile at the absurd coincidence.
“Would have been good if I also nearly ran him over just now as well.” Jin commented before leading the way and walking up the hill into the residential area to pick up Hoseok.

 



A/N: Taehyung!!! ( >ᆺ<)

Also, new EXTRA chapter is up for those who haven't checked it out yet! Links in nicely with this chapter...barely hahahaha