Flipped phone

180° GIRL

A new file has been successfully uploaded to your cloud.

It had been happening almost every night for a week and a bit so Chorim knew exactly what it was going to be. She tried resisting opening up the folder to take a look because his face irritated her to no end but the temptation was always too strong.
“Argh, I just want to punch his ing face!” Chorim pushed her laptop away and crossed her arms like an upset child. Jimin paused his game.
“Who? Is it a strong opponent? What’s his ID?” He asked excitedly with a lot of anticipation.
“Opponent...no, I’m not playing right now...I’m talking about this guy.” She turned her laptop around for him to see the folder.



“Oh.” Jimin said, a bit disappointed. He half-crawled onto the bed to examine the photos. “Who’s he?”
“The jerk who stole my phone. He keeps on taking stupid selcas and they’re syncing up to my cloud drive!”
“What an idiot.” An awe struck smile blossomed on Jimin’s face.
Taehyung leaned over Jimin’s head to take a look for himself.  “Is he obsessed with himself?” Taehyung scoffed whilst glossing over the photos.
You guys would make a good match then. Ignoring him, Chorim pulled her laptop away from them.
“What matters is the fact that he’s taking them with my phone!
Chorim snarled. I’ve already reported it but the police said it’s not likely that they’ll be able to track it for me.”
“Can’t you do that yourself?” Jimin questioned. Chorim stared back at him like an idiot.  “I mean....you can track it down yourself…”
“Well, I don’t know how to do that.” Chorim sulked.
“Don’t worry, I, Park Jimin, shall find it for you.” Jimin confidently said, returning to the screen with sharpened eyes. Chorim eyes glistened with gratitude as she looked at Jimin. “After I finish this quest.” Chorim’s expression darkened in an instant and she rolled her eyes. A small amused smile crept across Taehyung’s face as he returned to his desk.
Chorim checked the time on her laptop and sighed.
“I’m hungry, do you guys want to eat out?” She pouted.
“Can't...too...busy…” Jimin madly tapped on the spacebar as if his life depended on it.
“I’ve already eaten.” Taehyung mumbled quietly without looking at her. How’d I end up hanging out with these two losers so much?
“Fine, I’ll go by myself then…” She stared at laptop blankly for a minute and could feel the rage building up inside of her. She was always unusually emotional when she was hungry. “HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO OUT WITHOUT A PHONE!?” She wailed and threw her head back whilst flailing her arms and legs around like a fed-up child.
“You’re so damn loud, can you just go already? It’s going to take you another three hours for you to get ready!” Taehyung yelled. He quickly took something out of the bottom drawer of his desk and threw it at her without looking. It hit her forehead with a short ‘smack’ before bouncing onto the bed. Too hungry to retaliate, Chorim picked up the cute pink LG flip phone.
“What’s this?”
“Are you blind, stupid or both?” Taehyung barked without budging from his seat. Chorim stuck out her tongue and unlocked the screen.
“Woah, it still works! Is it yours?”
He sighed and turned around, “Are you going to use it or not?” He impatiently held out his hand. Chorim quickly scrambled off the bed with the phone firmly in her hand and headed towards the door.
“Alright, I’ll be back!” She cheerfully yelled out before slamming the door behind her.

~

BZZZZZZZ. BZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Oh god, the vibration in old phones is so intense. Chorim dug into her bag to get out the phone and saw Jimin’s name flashing across the screen.
“Hello~”
    “Chorim! Hey where are you now exactly?”
“Huh?” Chorim glanced around quickly, “Um...near the fountain in the middle of the shopping district. Mmm...I can see the chicken place.” Her tone darkened all of a sudden, “Why? Did you change your mind about lunch?”
    “Oh, nah, I had some of Taehyung’s leftovers.” Chorim pursed her lips, annoyed. That b*tch Taehyung had food and he didn’t tell me!? Jimin continued, “Anyway, I got a hold of your phone and it says it was active in that exact area just a few minutes ago...

“WHAT!?” Chorim yelled out. She realised her surroundings as people turned around to stare at her and covered and the phone with her hand, cowering away. “What do you mean?” She whispered.
    “Well, it could still be in the area…? You might be able to...”
Without a moment of hesitation, she quickly climbed onto the ledge of the fountain and sharpened her sight as she did a 360 scan of the area. Blonde, blonde, blonde…
    Hello…? Are you still there?”
Wait! From afar, she noticed a head of blonde hair hovering around and entering the sea of people. The person had just exited a small restaurant. She squinted her eyes and locked onto the guy with the smug pale face she couldn’t forget and immediately climbed down and sprinted over like a madwoman. Having successfully navigated through the crowd, she immediately snatched the phone away from him and he was about to retaliate when he saw her nostrils flare up right in his face.
“I caught you, you sh*thead!” She grabbed onto his wrist and tried to pull him away. “We’re going to the police.”
“Wait, wait, wait, you’re the owner? I was going to return it to you!” He shot a goofy smile her way.
“Like hell you were!” Chorim scowled. She caught a glimpse of his wallet poking out of his pocket and stealthily grabbed it.
“HEY!” He yelled. She frantically opened it to see his name on an ID card. Min Yoongi. He snatched it out of her hands and shoved it back into his pocket, “Crazy b*tch...” Chorim was already angrily tapping her passcode into her phone but was denied access. She tried it once again and still failed.
“You even changed the passcode!” She glared at the guy and grabbed his collar. “Look here you motherf*cking blonde son of a ...”
“Chorim?” The voice pierced through her consciousness and pulled her back to reality. In a flash, she was reminded that she was the angelic Chorim right now. She was wearing a cute white dress with a light pink cardigan and a pair of adorable flats on her feet. She clenched her jaw and slowly turned around with a creepily sweet smile pasted on her face. It was a voice that was all too familiar.
“Jiiiinnn.” She cried out, immediately loosening her grip on the guy’s collar. “What a coincidence...” She said with a drastic change in her tone. The guy just continued to stand there, perplexed.
“Oh, this is…” Jin glanced over at Yoongi.
“Him? He’s…a friend.” She forced out a fake giggle as she lightly patted Yoongi on the shoulder. At first, Yoongi scrunched his face in confusion at her sudden change but then having gotten the gist of the situation, he couldn’t help but burst into a mischievously evil grin.
“Hey, I have to go now, I’ll see you later friend.” He patted her shoulder, mockingly winked at her and bolted off without looking back.
“YAH!” Chorim screamed. She tried to control her rage and exhaled deeply before returning her attention to the sweet Jin.
“He always does that…haha...” She forced a smile even though she was internally screaming and Jin just warmly smiled back at her, absolutely clueless.

You’re a dead man the next time I see you, Min Yoongi. Just you ing wait!

 



A/N: ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙Better watch out Yoongi!