Wedding crasher Part 3

180° GIRL

“Ugh, what are you doing here?” Chorim rolled her eyes back and returned to moodily slouching over the counter.
“Working obviously.” Yoongi waved an empty wine glasses in front of her face, “You’re lucky my eye healed up fine. Who knew my first job back would be at such a beautiful wedding.” Grossed out by his unusually positive comment, Chorim looked at Yoongi to see a happy expression on his face. He caught her staring and then leaned in closer, “I get very generous tips.” Tips… She knew too well he meant the ‘tips’ he would steal rather than receive from drunk rich people.
“Just leave me alone. I’m not in the mood.”
“Well I’m not interested in anything you do,” Yoongi tapped her forehead with the bottom of the wine glass in his hand, “but it’s my job to be interested.” Chorim quietly took another sip of wine without taking her glaring eyes off him. Yoongi smiled to himself, highly amused, and returned to serving other people without really moving too far from her. Not long after, Chorim could uncomfortably hear the girls a few seats away from her gossiping.
    “Can you believe it? Jin actually brought Chorim as his plus one.”
        “I don’t get it, she’s not even from an influential family.”
    “Do you think she’s a gold digger? I mean the only thing she has going for her are her looks...”
        “It’s probably all plastic surgery. She’s such a fake person.”
    “Sshhh, she might hear you.”
        “It’s true though…”
Chorim half-smiled. Fake...they’re not 100% wrong. Yoongi smoothly topped up Chorim’s half empty glass, “I see you’re in the spotlight, Miss Popular.”
“Shut up…” Chorim suddenly heard the sound of heels coming closer from behind.
“Ladies! He’s not serious about her.” Dasom exclaimed, purposely sliding into the seat right beside Chorim, “They’re not dating or anything like that.” She annoyingly cackled out loud as if it was the most absurd thing that could ever happen.
“What will it be for you beautiful?” Yoongi said with perfect manners, flashing a charming smile at Dasom. She haughtily waved him off with the tips of her ring-covered fingers and turned her head to Chorim.
“Ah, the wedding crasher.” Dasom said snarkily. Chorim ignored her and continued to tap her nails against the table and blankly stare at the mirrored wall behind Yoongi.
“I wouldn’t let the attention Jin and Namjoon give you get to your head if I were you.” Dasom warned her with a sly smile. The most frustrating thing for Chorim was the fact that she knew she couldn’t retaliate even though all she could imagine was wrestling Dasom down to the ground and pulling out her best and most brutal wrestling moves. Stay calm Chorim, don’t let her win. You can do this. Think of things that make you happy...Jin, Fried Chicken, Jin, Beer, Jin, Soju, Jin, Sleeping, Army X…
“Jin probably gave you that dress, right? I mean, there’s no way you would be able to afford any of my mother’s designs otherwise.” Dasom let out a obnoxious cackle and the girls a few seats away sniggered amongst themselves. Damn it, it’s still a really nice dress though...why Jin, why!? Chorim pretended not to be bothered and sculled down the rest of her drink. Dasom was beginning to get ticked off that she wasn’t getting a reaction out of the seemingly calm Chorim and then leaned in, “Maybe that’s what makes Jin so lovable. He just loves to help the less fortunate…” Chorim, don’t do it, don’t do it, just ignore her, just think of Dasom AS A ING B*TCH WHO NEEDS A PUNCH IN THE FACE! Chorim clenched her fist and then the side of twitched. As Chorim was just getting out of her seat, ready to get into the messiest catfight she had ever been in, Yoongi knocked over a glass of red wine he had poured all over Dasom’s lap. Neither Chorim nor Dasom could quite believe what had happened and they both just stood there in awe as the red wine dripped off Dasom’s dress and the wine glass smashed on the floor. For what seemed like a split second, Chorim spotted Yoongi’s trademark smirk on his face which told her it wasn’t a mere accident. Dasom stared at the stain on her dress and then slowly back up at Yoongi who pretended to look shocked and apologetic.
“You idiot! How ing dare you!?” Dasom screeched at the top of her lungs.
“Whoops, I am SO sorry,” Yoongi leaned over the counter and whispered into her ear, “but you deserve it.” Infuriated, Dasom screamed for security to come over right away. Two guards appeared in a flash and she watched with her arms crossed as the security guards climbed over the counter. Of course, Yoongi wasn’t going to go down without a fight. Glass bottles full of alcohol on the shelves fell and shattered on the floor as Yoongi flung one of the guards onto the counter and attacked the other. However, the narrow space of the bar wasn’t in his favour when the two guards were joined by many more who were able to corner and restrain him. Onlookers, including a stunned Chorim, nervously watched on as they dragged him out of the building, most likely to throw him onto the streets. That idiot… She was about to head outside when Jin suddenly grabbed her arm from behind.
“Chorim, are you alright?” Jin looked at her with eyes full of worry, “You just stood there and didn’t move away.”
Chorim let out an awkward airy chuckle and nodded her head. Can’t really say I was actually cheering Yoongi on… “I’m fine, things just got a bit out of hand.” Chorim smiled at him so he would stop worrying even though it was pointless. Chorim glanced towards the exit and then turned back to Jin, “Actually, I’m quite shaken. I think I just need to get some fresh air outside.” Jin didn’t seem to like the idea but nodded understandingly and caressed her hand.
“Do you want me to come with you?
“No, no no. I'll be fine. I'll be back inside soon, I promise.”

~

Chorim promptly took off amidst the commotion and slipped outside unnoticed with a bottle of water to where Yoongi was dragged off by the security guards. Chorim searched around in the garden for a while and then saw Yoongi’s bright blond head of hair in the dark. He was sitting on the curb with his legs stretched out and holding onto the back of his neck with one arm.
“Getting bashed up like that is soooooooo uncool.” Chorim said as she approached him from behind.
Yoongi was actually surprised to see Chorim standing behind him handing a bottle of water over his shoulder but didn’t show it. He just looked at the bottle until Chorim cleared and waved it up and down, urging him to take it. His lips curled into a smile and he gladly took it off her. After taking a few sips, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and flinched when he touched the injuries on his face.
“You do know she was the bride’s sister right?” Chorim casually sat beside him on the curb and kicked off the heels which had been eating into her feet all night. Only when she was right beside him did she see the bruises on his face and his busted lip.
“Do you really think I give a sh*t who she is?” Yoongi said. Chorim remained silent and hugged her knees whilst wriggling her stiff toes around. She hadn’t realised how tense she was when she was inside the building.
“Let’s start anew.” Chorim said as she leaned back her head to look up at the night sky.
“Start what anew?”
“Being neighbours.”
Yoongi smirked at her suggestion and looked up as well, “Damn. Thought I upgraded to potential love interest.” She stared at him with dulled eyes and was about to stand up and walk away when he grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. He let out a warm laugh which was actually quite straining on his aching face.
“What’s with your dress anyway? It’s too long. It needs to be cut up to…” Yoongi ran his finger up the side of her legs and tapped at the middle of her thigh, “here.” The tone of his voice and the gaze in his eyes changed sharply as he leaned in closer to her with a devious expression. Chorim put on a fake amused smile before calmly grabbing his hand and viciously bending his arm backwards.

~

Namjoon sneaked outside whilst looking back to make sure no one was following him. Thank god… He just wasn’t in the mood to put up with hearing Dasom dramatically whine and sob about how ‘Chorim had ruined her night’. He let out a heavy sigh and took a short stroll in the garden. I wonder where Jin is, maybe I should call him outside too… The sound of a girl talking caught his attention and he immediately shoved his phone into his pocket and hid behind a tree. He was able to recognise Chorim from her side profile and her dress but couldn’t quite see the face of the blond guy sitting beside her on the curb. What is Chorim doing outside? Namjoon watched as Chorim raised a fist in the air at the guy whilst he flashed his gummy smile at her and defended himself. He could also hear Chorim excessively cursing out loud and then bursting into rowdy laughter, something that he had never seen her do before. She was always so reserved and elegant when she was around him and Jin that she seemed like a completely different person.
“Hey…” A quiet voice called from behind Namjoon. He was so startled he straightened up right away and accidentally knocked the person backwards. He immediately helped the person up and realised it was a girl.
“Ssshhhhh.” Namjoon desperately held a finger to his lips and then stared at her. She quietly brought a finger up to her own mouth and nodded slowly. Namjoon looked back at Chorim one last time and with much regret, decided it was best to leave. It was the feeling of leaving before uncovering a big mystery or secret. Namjoon held the girl by her shoulders and led her back inside so he could probably see her face.
“Oh, it’s you.” He said, a bit surprised.
“You know me?”
“I know everyone.” Namjoon smirked, “Now tell me, why are you here?” He raised a brow at the girl. From what he knew about her, which was quite little, he couldn't figure out how she would have been invited to Bora's wedding. The girl seemed a bit nervous to be back inside as if she knew she wasn’t meant to be there.
“I really didn’t think I would bump into anyone who recognised me but this place is full of familiar faces...” The girl shifted her gaze to the side.
“That doesn’t answer my question.”
“Look, pretend you didn’t see me and I’ll pretend I didn’t see you creepily watching Chorim.”
“Creepily watching Cho - “ Namjoon was initially annoyed by her comment but then exhaled deeply and remained cool-headed, “Are you threatening me, Chi?”
The girl waved her hands in the air in denial, “I can assure you I'm not, Nam....” Chi bit the bottom of her lip and Namjoon could tell by her shaky eyes that she was searching for the last syllable of his name.
“Joon.” Namjoon sounded it out her, “Namjoon.”
Chi nodded slowly, “Ah, Nam-joon. It's a deal then, Namjoon. I shall take my leave now.” Chi smiled at him and bowed down slightly before disappearing down the hallways. Namjoon watched dumbfoundedly as she left. How could she not remember my name!?

~

“Why did you steal from me anyway?” Chorim interrogated, clearly still bitter about the incident. Yoongi looked at her with a disappointed expression and groaned out loud. “I live by one philosophy,” He held a finger up in the air, “Steal from the rich, give to the poor.” He laughed to himself, “The poor being me.”
“What kind of stupid...you stole my phone! I’m the very opposite of rich!” Chorim angrily exclaimed, feeling wronged all of a sudden.
“How was I supposed to know that?” Yoongi sneered at her. Chorim crossed her arms stubbornly even though she knew he was right. Whenever she went out in public, she made sure all her items were branded goods or at least looked like they were. It gave people the illusion of being well-off when in reality she was far from it.
Chorim sighed, “Now you know.”
“Well yeah, no one rich in their right mind would live in that horrific dumpster of a place you’ve got going on.”
“You’ve been inside my place?” Chorim asked him, unable to recall any time he was ever inside, even on the day Hoseok was cleaning out her place.
“Yes?” Yoongi looked at Chorim’s clueless expression and grinned, “Oh man, I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long.” He got out his phone and showed her the selca he took when she was too drunk to remember anything. Chorim instantly pounced on him and tried to snatch the phone away but failed when he stretched his arm out whilst maniacally laughing out loud. He only gave in when he knew she was about to elbow his cr*tch. She cursed under her breath as she deleted the photos and then threw the phone back onto his lap. So it was him...
“Alright, well I have to head back inside now.” She announced, “You should head back home before you get into any more trouble.”
“Back inside there?” Yoongi scoffed, “Let’s be honest, it’s not a place for people like you and I.” He waved his hand in the air and shook his head with displeasure. Just as he was sculling down the rest of the water, Chorim squeezed the bottle and the water splattered onto his face. Chorim started laughing so hard she had to hold onto her stomach whilst Yoongi wiped his face with sleeve and shook his wet hair. He couldn’t help but start chuckling himself out of sheer disbelief. Without backing down from the war Chorim had started, he swiftly took the two jewelled hair pins which were holding Chorim’s updo together out of her hair whilst she was too busy crouching over and laughing hysterically. As soon as she realised what had happened, Chorim immediately brought her hands up to her long wavy hair which was now flowing down and then looked at Yoongi who was already standing up and mockingly spinning the hairpins between his fingers with a content grin on his face.

“Ma'am, I will kindly listen to your advice and will now head home before I cause you any more trouble. I bid you farewell.” He formally bowed to her with his arms on the side.
“Motherf*cker… YAH!” She raged as she watched Yoongi bolt off and by waving the hairpins in the air without looking back. Min Yoongi, you are ing dead meat! She stood up and was about to madly chase after him when she realised her heels weren’t even on. By the time she was able to get her heels on, Yoongi was completely out of sight. At an absolute loss, she furiously scratched her head in anger and then regrettably looked back at the main building behind her, ready to cry. I don't go back inside looking like this!

 



A/N: Hello all, hope you enjoyed Part 3! One more part to go until this arc is over so stay tuned!

Can confirm, Yoongi is devil's spawn. Can also confirm, heartache is about to come (?).  

Thanks for reading!


( ̄︶ ̄;)