Drunk rooftop Part 2

180° GIRL

“Hoseok!? Jung Hoseok!? At Chorim’s place?” Mingyu exclaimed.
“Yep. I was just lucky I wasn’t found out.” Jungkook took a sip of his milkshake through the straw and then groaned in agony, “Why is nothing working out?”
“Well if you had listened to me in the first place...” Mingyu leaned back into his chair and smugly crossed his arms.
“But it doesn’t look like she knows who I am so I’m still safe. I can’t find a better place to stay.”
“She’ll hand you over as soon as she finds out.”
With his elbow against the table and his chin on the palm of his hand, Jungkook’s eyes wandered off. He looked out the window and spotted someone he did not want to see.
“Sh*!” Jungkook ducked down to hide with his eyes glaring at Mingyu from just above the table, “You told her, didn’t you?” Mingyu cleared his throat and awkwardly looked away. Entering the cafe was a petite black-haired girl wearing a cute woolen dress and a beret who walked right over to where Mingyu and Jungkook were sitting.
“JEON JUNGKOOK!” She exclaimed in an overdramatic fashion. Mingyu obscured his smile with his hand whilst Jungkook desperately tried to pull away from the girl who was hugging his arm.
“Why’d you tell her where I was?” Jungkook snarled at Mingyu.
“Sorry man, Eunbi started threatening me as soon as she found out I had been in contact with you. You know how she is.” Mingyu shrugged. Jungkook looked back at Eunbi who happily held up the peace sign, proud of her own persistence. She then got her out her phone and started tapping away.
“What are you doing…?” Jungkook asked, highly suspicious of her calm expression. Mingyu and Jungkook grew up with Eunbi and they both knew not to be fooled by her innocent looking face.
“I’m going to call Namjoon…” Eunbi lowered her phone and then slowly turned to face Jungkook with an evil expression, “or even better, Jin.” Without hesitation, Jungkook snatched the phone right out of her hands and glared at her.
“Don’t you dare.” He warned. Eunbi flicked his forehead and took her phone back in an instant.
“I’m kidding. I wouldn’t do that to you. I’m just hurt you trusted that idiot more than me.” Eunbi said, pointing at Mingyu who was visibly offended. As soon as the two started throwing insults at each other, Jungkook stood up and slammed his hands on the table.
“Alright, I’m going to head back.” He announced and gathered his stuff.
“Didn’t you say there’s a party on right now? Won’t Hoseok be there?”
Jungkook reached over to Mingyu’s phone and the screen to check the time, “I’ll take my chances. I’ve been outside for hours now doing nothing just to avoid him.” Before he left, Jungkook took off Eunbi’s beret and started ruffling her hair which he knew would annoy her.
“I’ll see you around. Maybe.” He returned her flick on the forehead and then left her and Mingyu behind.
“I’ve been here for less than five minutes and he decides to leave, seriously?” Eunbi complained.
“Just leave him alone.” Mingyu smiled, completely understanding Eunbi’s frustration at the situation Jungkook had gotten himself into. She let out a sigh and watched as Jungkook walked by the window and waved at the both of them before walking off.
“Must we?” She said even though she knew Mingyu was right.

~

“Time out, time out. Yoongi-bear, time out.” Chorim had her hands in a T-shape and stood up, absolutely tipsy. Food. I need to fill my stomach up with food if I’m going to take any more shots…I can’t lose this bet…
Yoongi put down his glass and watched as Chorim creeped over to where all the food was. He was amused by her futile efforts to outdrink him, not knowing that he was an absolute monster when it came to handling alcohol. Chorim piled the food onto her plate, not caring if she bumped into the other guests. The guys were all too mesmerised by Nayeon anyway. Sooyoung, Namjoo and Junghwa, who were the only other girls at the party apart from Nayeon, were busy in a corner chatting away about their boyfriends. Chorim would have liked to join them but she had already entangled herself into a bet with such high-stakes.

“Hoseok, here have a drink.” Yoongi poured a glass of soju and handed it over to Hoseok.
“I’m...I’m alright. I’m a bad drinker.” Hoseok politely declined with a smile.
“Are you still holding a grudge against me because of last time?” Yoongi coldly said and slammed the glass down onto the table. Hoseok widened his eyes in shock and shook his head.
“What? No! Not at all.” Hoseok forced a smile and looked at the glass in front of him. He knew Yoongi was watching him so he closed his eyes and took the shot. He didn’t want to risk offending Yoongi out of all people. The soju burnt his throat as it went down but he knew it would be over in a second. Hoseok started coughing and Yoongi chuckled and roughly patted his back, pitying how meek Hoseok was.

Taehyung broke away from a conversation with Sungjae and Sanghyuk and walked over to Chorim who had been hovering by a table for quite sometime. He tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around with her cheeks puffed out, full of food. He was a bit startled by how awful she looked from her messy fringe and tired eyes to the sauce circling her lips. Her fingers looked sticky from all the meat she had been picking up with her hand. She started chewing again after realising it was just Taehyung and tried to straighten up. He glanced at the plate piled up with bones on the table and grinned with disbelief.
“Didn’t know we invited a starving goblin tonight.” He commented, not knowing how drunk Chorim was until she replied back.
“Leave me and my chicken alone. Just because you are tall and cute, it does not mean you have the right to look down on Mr. Chicken.” Chorim gnawed into the chicken wing she already had in her hand without taking her eyes off Taehyung. He chuckled, stunned by how ridiculously cute he thought she was and felt her burning cheek with her back of his hand.
“How much have you had to drink tonight?” He calmly asked her as a test. Like an airhead, Chorim held up her saucy fingers in the air and tried to count, losing count after getting to four without fail. He glanced over to where the Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting and noticed there were four empty bottles of soju on the table. She’s had two bottles!? For a girl her size, the fact that she was still standing after drinking two whole bottles in such a short amount of time was impressive but just as dangerous. She’s a lot less feisty than I thought she would be… Taehyung sighed and started wiping her face and fingers down with a napkin whilst she adoringly watched him. He knew very well he had to approach dealing with a drunk Chorim differently.
“Chorim, I think you should stop for tonight, okay?” He sternly told her. Even though she firmly nodded with a pout, he knew he would have to keep an eye on her. Taehyung mindlessly fixed up her sluggish appearance by zipping up her hoodie and detangled her fringe with his fingers. He initially swept her fringe to the side but felt attacked by the way she was looking at him with her drunk alluring eyes so he frantically swept them back to the middle to cover her eyes and walked away with his heart racing. She makes it hard for me to not want to look after her...

After finishing several plates worth of food, Chorim was ready to resume drinking with a burning determination to win.
“That was the longest time out I’ve ever experienced.” Yoongi commented as Chorim returned and sat back down at the table.
“OUR LADY CHORIM IS BACK!” Hoseok burst out loud, followed by hysterical laughter. He nuzzled up against Chorim with his cheek against hers.
“How many shots did you make him take?” Chorim immediately asked Yoongi.
“Three.” Yoongi said with a smirk. Hoseok was still hugging Chorim so tightly with the happiest smile on his face, not knowing he was leaning in so close that he was pushing her off the stool. Three shots!? And he’s this drunk!? Out of nowhere, Hoseok took another shot which was ready in the middle of the table.
“Four.” Yoongi opened a new bottle of soju and poured into Chorim’s glass, “Now shall we continue?”

~

Nayeon was finally given some breathing space after some of the guests left. She knew she would never be able to get used to the attention she received from others but she was glad that everyone at the party were nice people without any malicious intentions. She noticed Taehyung breaking away from the rest and heading towards the stairs so she went after him.
“Taehyung, can you show me where the bathroom is?” She asked.
“Sure.” Without another word, he continued down the stairs and led her to his apartment.

Taehyung was already cleaning up the mess Jimin had made whilst preparing for the spontaneous party. There were a lot of empty packages and dirty cutlery on the table. As he was cleaning up, Nayeon walked out of the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind her. He expected her to leave right after but instead, she lingered around in the living room, admiring Taehyung’s bookshelf full of manga and various other collectibles.
“This is quite the collection you have.” Nayeon said as she picked out a random volume and flicked through it which Taehyung didn’t mind at all.
“I started in middle school and it kind of just stuck.”
“Me too! Well, my collection is nowhere near as impressive though.” She continued to admire all the limited edition items on the shelf.
Taehyung turned his back to Nayeon and the kitchen tap to wash his hands. She wandered over to Taehyung’s desk in the corner and marvelled at the sight of various sketchbooks which were tucked away at the top shelf. She then saw a lone sketchbook on the desk next to his laptop and picked it up. Curiosity took over her and she flipped through the pages to see sketchings of familiar characters come to life. After drying his hands, Taehyung was quick to storm over and snatch the book right out of her hands. Nayeon winced at the pain of the book slicing through the palm of her hand and closed her shaking hand into a fist.
“I’m so sorry.” She apologised.
“Are you alright?” Taehyung guiltily held Nayeon’s hand to examine the cut.
“I’m fine, really.” She tried to pull her hand away but Taehyung held onto it quite firmly. After getting some bandage and a pair of scissors out of a drawer, he wrapped a thin layer around her hand. Nayeon leaned against the table and watched him intently until he was finished and had cut off the excess bandage.
“I didn’t mean for that to happen, I’m sorry.” Taehyung pulled out the drawer to put the bandage and scissors back.
“It’s really alright. I should have known better.” Nayeon paused to look at her bandaged hand, “Your drawings are gorgeous.”
Taehyung lifted the sketchbook off the table and put it back onto the top shelf of the desk where it belonged.
“Thanks.” He mumbled before leaving to return to the rooftop.

~

The game was put on hold after both Yoongi and Chorim reached their fourth bottle, mainly because Chorim and Hoseok were so drunk, they forget they were even playing a game and had started having a nonsensical conversation with each other. Yoongi enjoyed some of the snacks on the table whilst he browsed on his phone. He knew he had won and wanted to be around to take a video of a passed out Chorim as evidence for later.
“I need to go home. I forgot to feed my cat.” Hoseok started panicking. He did not own a cat.
“Jin! I should call Jin, he’ll definitely help me.” He shouted after a long pause. Chorim blinked really slowly a couple of times as she tried to process what Hoseok had said. She then snorted with laughter and whacked Hoseok’s shoulder.
“Of course! Jin’s a nice guy. You should definitely call him!” She urged him on. Despite his phone being in the pocket of his pants, drunk Hoseok was adamant his phone would be on his chest and started patting it several times, devastated that he couldn’t not find it at all.
“Chorim-ah. I lost my phone.” Hoseok sulked. Chorim waved her finger the air and gave him her unlocked phone.
“I’ve got you covered, Ho-boy. I’ve got you covered.” She goofily smiled. Hoseok went to the contacts list and randomly pressed on a person, temporarily forgetting who he was supposed to call. Yoongi’s phone started ringing in the palm of his hand.
“Wrong number.” Yoongi said without even looking up at the two idiots in front of him and hung up on them.
“Jin said wrong number. I’ll try a different number.” Hoseok said, scrolling through the contacts list a second time. They were successful on this occasion.
“JIN! HEY JIN! IS THIS JIN? KIM SEOKJIN?...IT IS SEOKJIN.” Hoseok giddily shouted and nodded, getting excited together with Chorim beside him.
“Jinjin. You know I think of you as my brother right? I would do anything for you. Not anything but most things....I know I didn’t tell you when I came back from Japan and I’m still really sorry.” He wiped his imaginary tears with his sleeve. “I LOVE YOU JIN. LIKE SERIOUSLY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. IS NAMJOON WITH YOU? TELL HIM I LOVE HIM TOO. TELL HIM I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM.” Hoseok started bawling with Chorim getting irrationally emotional with him.
“Okay, okay, okay. You see, I forgot to feed my fish and I really really really need you to come get me. So I can feed it….You what? The address?” Hoseok pulled the phone down and whispered to Chorim, “Hey, what’s your address?” Without hesitation, Chorim whispered her address to Hoseok who loudly relayed it to Jin.
“OKAY? THANKS JIN. YOU ARE A GODLY MAN. I LOVE YOU.” Hoseok kissed Chorim’s phone, hung up and then tucked it away into the pocket of his jacket. He then stood up immediately after and declared that he needed to go to the bathroom. Chorim slowly applauded him for no absolute reason and started drunkenly cheering for him as he made his way to the stairs. Still in her fuzzy mood, Chorim met eyes with Yoongi who was staring back at her from the other side of the table.
“Annyeong Yoongi.” She enthusiastically waved at him.
“Annyeong.”
“Did you hear? Jin is coming over!” She cupped her cheeks and let out a little squeal.
“I know,” Yoongi grinned at the thought of how screwed Chorim was, “I'm excited for you.”

 



A/N: Thanks for the sharing your favourite moments with me! Absolutely enjoyed reading through all of them. It looks like there's a dark horse in the game with a lot of support, hahaha. I must admit, I adore him too. As for my favourite moments, there are a lot~ Mmm, a memorable moment for me would be when Chorim hid from Hoseok with Taehyung in her arms (Chapter 33). (◡‿◡✿) Again, thanks for the fantastic response!

For those of you who didn't know, I've opened up 180 GIRL - EXTRA -. It's just a little something I wanted to share with you guys. You're welcome to subscribe to it but I will also tell you guys here when I do post something new for you to check out.