Slumber stalking

180° GIRL

“Psssttt...Chorim, over here.” Chorim turned her head to see Hoseok waving at her. He looked incredibly shifty, hiding behind a door and beckoning her over with his hand. Chorim had decided to return to the gym since her nose was healed up. The reason was partially for her own benefit but largely because she didn’t want to look like she was avoiding the place even though she really wanted to. Chorim had just finished some light exercise and was wondering around when Hoseok called out to her. She cautiously walked over to him, worried he might have found out she was the girl from the other night. When she was right in front of him, he ped part of his jacket and leaned forward, urging her to look inside. What kind of erted sh*t is...
“Taetae!” Chorim exclaimed as the puppy giddily poked its head out with its tongue hanging out.
“Sshhhhh.” Hoseok brought a finger to his lips to hush her and scanned the environment. He then led Chorim down another corridor, stealthily moving as if he was in a spy movie, whilst Chorim walked normally behind him, hoping no one would witness the embarrassment that was Hoseok. They arrived at a room that looked like an office and once the door was closed behind them, Hoseok lifted Taetae out of his jumper and handed him over to Chorim.
“I brought him here just for you!” Hoseok beamed with a huge smile.
“Aaawwww.” Chorim brought Taetae closer for a snuggle, “Wait, why are you hiding him though?”
“Well, no pets are allowed inside the gym.” But your family ing owns this place… “My older sister will kill me if she found out I brought Taetae here.”
The two chatted and hung around the office for a while whilst Taetae just roamed around and sniffed everything. When Hoseok was busy adoring Taetae, Chorim was interrupted by the sound of her phone buzzing.

Seulgi:
Seulgi: Chorim-ah Annyeong!
Seulgi: Seulgi’s new place is very nice
Seulgi:

WHY THE IS HE AT HER PLACE!? Chorim’s eyes were burning with fury as she started typing out her reply that had a curse every second word.
“What’s wrong?” Hoseok asked after seeing the blatant anger that was written across her face. She raised her head and softened her intense glare. I can’t slip up in front of Hoseok either...
“I just saw something unpleasant. Don’t worry about...ACHOO!” Chorim abruptly sneezed out loud. She immediately brought her hand up to her nose to block the slimey snot that was oozing out.
“A bit of a cold?” Hoseok brought a box of tissues over to her but when he sat back down, Chorim realised he was sitting a bit further away from her than before. He had also carried a plastic bag over, presumably for her to put used tissues in, as well as a bottle of hand sanitiser from his desk. Hoseok could tell by the look on her face that she was a bit surprised by his meticulous ways.
“Sorry, I’m a bit of a clean freak.” Hoseok said as he rubbed his neck, a bit shy. Chorim didn’t want to imagine the chaos that would happen if Hoseok were to ever witness the state that her home was in.
“That’s actually a good thing.” Chorim beamed as she thoroughly wiped her nose.
“Yeah, I mean it’s not OCD level. Well, it used to be a problem but I’ve got it under control now.” Hoseok rubbed Taetae’s soft belly with a doting smile on his face.
“Oh yeah, did you get your cracked phone screen fixed?” Chorim was saying whatever came to her mind.
“My phone screen? I mean I got a new phone just this morning but how did you know my old phone screen was cracked?” Hoseok asked with a blank face.  CHORIM, YOU ING IDIOT.
“J-Jin mentioned it.” Chorim tightly clenched her jaw, hoping Hoseok would buy it. He had the same blank face for a while which made Chorim extremely nervous but then a bright smile popped out of nowhere.
“You guys are quite close, aren’t you?” Hoseok picked up Taetae and put him in his lap, “I was surprised to find out you were actually a friend of Jin and Namjoon. Well, Jin more specifically. He’s not the type to make many friends.” He then leaned in towards Chorim and lowered his voice, “I think you guys match well together. I’m rooting for you Chorim!” Hoseok confidently gave Chorim the thumbs up. Hoseok’s words were so genuine that Chorim couldn’t help but shy away with a big smile on her face.

~

“ACCCHHOOOOOOOO!” Chorim sneezed so abruptly and loudly that Jimin was startled and had to pause his game.
“Okay, you are clearly a hazardous threat to us. Must you stay here to spread your germs?” Jimin questioned with a very serious tone.
“Doesn’t she live here?” Sungjae joked. Chorim, who was on the couch in her PJs, grossly wiped her nose with a used wet tissue she had in her hand because she was too lazy to get another one.
“Well someone has to know how I am. What if I die all alone at my own place?” She sniffled.
“I have an important game coming up! And Taehyung! His deadline is the end of this month. He can’t afford to be sick!” Jimin continued to whine. Chorim had stopped questioning what Taehyung did for a living. They were all so secretive about it, she didn’t want to bother finding out. All she knew was that Taehyung often worked late into the night and that it didn’t require him to go outside of the comfort of his home. Chorim was so fed-up with Jimin that she managed to roll off the couch onto the floor and creepily scrambled across over to him.
“No, NO, NO GET AWAY FROM ME!” Jimin screamed as Chorim pounced on him. Taehyung didn’t pay any attention to the commotion and was busy preparing some tea for all of them in the kitchen. At the last minute, he switched out the tea-bags he was going to use. Lemon and ginger tea is good for colds...
“Taehyung, they’re at it again.” Sungjae said in a monotone with his eyes glued to his DS.
“HEEELLLPPPP!” Jimin cried out in terror. Taehyung looked up from the kitchen counter to see Chorim wrapping her arms around Jimin’s neck and her legs around his abdomen on the ground in what looked like some sort of pro-wrestling move. It was nothing out of the norm in the Taehyung household.
“Jimin, you’re so warm! Like a portable heater!” Chorim maniacally cackled as Jimin struggled on the ground. Once she let go of Jimin from her hold, he angrily glared at her as he hugged his laptop and moved away from her. On her mindless search for warmth, Chorim wandered over to Taehyung in the kitchen and casually wrapped her arms around Taehyung’s waist.
“Mmmm, warm.” Chorim lazily mumbled, nuzzling her face into the middle of his back.  Her sudden touch made Taehyung panic and he spilt the hot tea over his hand as he was pouring it into a cup. He winced at the pain and Chorim immediately grabbed his hand and put it under the tap with cold water running. Taehyung looked away from her only to catch the annoying sight of Sungjae and Jimin slyly grinning at them from afar, clearly very amused.
“You’re so clumsy Taehyung.” Chorim chuckled heartedly before sneezing again. Taehyung snatched his hand away from her and turned the tap off. He then pulled Chorim over to the couch, wrapped her in an old blanket like a burrito until only her face was visible and slammed a cup of lemon and ginger tea on the table in front of her.
“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Taehyung shouted. Jimin raised a brow at Taehyung who seemed to be more vocal and jumpy than usual. He ignored it and raised his hand in the air to protest as well.
“Yeah, stay away from me too. I don’t want to get sick.” Jimin casually added. Little did he know, that wasn’t the reason why Taehyung wanted Chorim to stay away from him.

~

They were all so engrossed with what they were doing for the past hour that they had hardly spoken a word to each other even though they were in the same room within no more than two arms length of each other. The comfort of their silence was disrupted as soon as Chorim’s arm fell off the couch and hit Sungjae in the face.
“Taehyung…” Sungjae whispered, “Chorim’s drooling on your couch.” Taehyung looked up up to see the damage and stretched his arm out to lightly slap her face so she would wake up.
“No! Don’t disturb the beast whilst it’s sleeping. Are you nuts?” Jimin ushered urgently as he lowered Taehyung’s arm down.
“Well, I can’t just let her sleep here.”
“Why not?” Sungjae asked quietly. Taehyung couldn’t quite find the words to explain why he couldn’t let Chorim stay at his place. Considering that they all saw her as ‘one of the guys’, it shouldn’t have been a problem but it still bothered him.
“She has her own place to sleep!” Taehyung protested. Jimin and Sungjae both hushed him to lower his voice. Sungjae lifted his chin up and looked at Taehyung with suspicion. He then looked at the time on his phone and then turned to Jimin.
“Jimin, let’s head over to my place so we can have a one on one match.” Sungjae said.
“Now? It’s so late though. I’ll probably just stay...” Jimin slowed down his talking as soon as he saw Sungjae profusely winking at him, “...at your place tonight then. Terrific idea.” Jimin immediately started packing up his stuff. Taehyung glared at the both of them, not at all impressed by their obvious antics.
“Hey! HEY! Come back here…” Taehyung aggressively whispered to them as they tiptoed over to the door like children. The last he saw of them was their sly smiles as they mockingly shut the door behind them at a painstakingly slow speed.

He stared at the front door once it was shut with his mouth dopily agape and looked back to the sleeping Chorim on his couch. He couldn’t quite believe what had just happened before his eyes. Why am I friends with them!?
“Hey…” Taehyung gently pushed her shoulder. There was no way she would be able to feel it in her deep slumber. He knew he would feel guilty if he woke her up considering she had seem quite tired during the night. Prompted by her slightly flushed cheeks, he nervously reached out and touched her forehead with his hand whilst he felt his own with his other hand. Well, she doesn’t have a fever, that’s good… After realising what he was doing, he went from squatting to sitting on his backside and scratched his head out of frustration. Even with her hair like a nest and hanging open with drool trickling down the side, Taehyung still strangely found her strangely endearing.

~

After tossing and turning due to discomfort, Chorim accidentally rolled over and fell onto the ground from the couch. She held her head as she tried to look around in the complete darkness. Why am I sleeping on the couch? She stood up and relied on her habits to navigate her way to the bathroom. She then returned to what she thought was her bedroom and then crawled into her comfy bed ready to sleep again. She shuffled her body forward and reached her arm out to search for a pillow. Ah, my body pillow is really warm… She wrapped her arms and legs around it and cuddled it, not even for a moment questioning why her body pillow was significantly larger than her and felt like velvet-smooth skin. Meanwhile, as he was sleeping, Taehyung grabbed onto the small hand on his bare chest and held it for a while. Wait… He forced his eyes open and knotted his brows in utter confusion, trying to process what was going on. He suddenly realised he was holding onto the random arm that was draped over his side and that there was a slender leg tightly wrapped around his thigh.
“Mmmmm…” He heard a feminine moan from beside him which made his skin crawl.
“GAAARRGGGHHH!!” He yelled and rolled over so quickly that he hit his head on the bedside table before crashing onto the floor. Woken up by the noise, Chorim stumbled out of the bed and flicked on the light switch to see Taehyung half- on the floor with just tracksuit pants on.
“TAEHYUNG!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” She yelled as she dragged the blanket over to cover herself over even though she was the fully clothed one, “AND WHY DON’T YOU HAVE A SHIRT ON?”
“BECAUSE THIS IS MY PLACE!” Taehyung angrily shouted, squinting from the sudden brightness of the lights.
“What the hell are you…” Chorim narrowed her eyes at him and then hesitantly ducked her head outside the room to take a look. It was undeniably Taehyung’s clean and rubbish-free place. I knew it was strange that I didn’t trip over anything… She then looked at her hands and realised it was the warm sensation of skin she had touched.
“Why am I here…?” She continued to interrogate, not convinced it was her fault.
“Oh my friggen... you're the one who fell asleep at my house instead of your own damn place.” Taehyung grumbled as he stood up. Chorim wasn't able to take her eyes off of him, mainly because the combination of his pretty face and his body matched so well.
He had quite a slender body which was always hidden underneath his extremely baggy hoodies and jumpers. She realised his arms were quite tanned compared to the chest and abs which was strange considering he stayed inside so often. Realising that her attention was elsewhere, he covered up his bare chest with arms.
“So how long are you going to stand there, you p*rvert?” He raised a brow at her.

~

Hoseok was mindlessly looking out the window whilst he was being driven back to his apartment when he coincidentally spotted a girl who was wearing the cherry blossom mask he remembered walking in the opposite direction. She had her hair in a tragically loose bun as if she had been wearing it for several days and was wearing an unflattering pink and blue tracksuit outfit with ugg boots.
“Stop, stop, stopeu!” Hoseok repeatedly shouted as he tapped on the shoulder of his chauffeur, prompting him to pull over. Hoseok shuffled across the backseat and squished his face against the window. IT’S HER! IT’S THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL!
“Go ahead without me. I’ll catch a taxi home.” Hoseok said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and then he hurriedly got out of the car. He crossed the road and carefully followed the girl as she strolled down the street with her hands in her pockets. As you can imagine, he did it in a very creepy and stalker-like fashion even though he didn’t mean to. When the timing seemed right, he tried to call out to her, “Excuse m - “
“YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” The girl sprinted forward and aggressively whacked a blonde guy’s head from behind. Hoseok quickly hid himself at the corner to watch them from afar.
“What the !?” The guy yelled out as he rubbed the back of his head.
“Why the were you at Seulgi’s new place, you b*stard!?” The girl shouted. Hoseok was confident it was the same girl from the sound of her muffled voice.
“I was helping her put her bed together,” The guy crossed his arms confidently, “and I’ll be back to check whether or not it is sturdy enough to hold the weight of two people.” The blonde guy said with a smug look on his face, “I’m such a gentleman, aren’t I?”
“Hah! Gentleman! What a ing joke.” The girl exclaimed. Hoseok gulped as he listened on, quite taken back by their vulgar conversation and harsh language. After all, he did grow up in a strict upper-class household where proper speech was expected at all times. After a few more exchanges, the guy suddenly grabbed the collar of girl’s jacket and pulled her in. Hoseok widened his eyes, shocked by the sudden turn of events and instinctively cowered away. Aaahhhh, should I intervene? I have to step in, don’t I? Come on Hoseok, you can do it...you can help her too...
“You’re ing rude, you know that? It’s amazing that I’ve put up with your bullsh*t for this long.” The guy snarled at her. Hoseok had just gathered the courage to take a mini step forward when the girl swiftly slid her leg underneath the gap between his legs and nudged at the knee bend, forcing him to fall down onto one knee in front of her. Their movements happened so quickly in front of Hoseok that by the end of it, the guy was behind her and bending her arm back.
“Just so you know, guys don't like violent girls.” He sternly said before shoving her away and casually walking off.
“If you dare lay a finger on Seulgi...”
“Don’t worry, I’ll lay both of my filthy hands on her.” He put up both of his hands and waved them in the air without looking back at her. The blonde guy glared at Hoseok as he walked past. Hoseok tried to avoid eye contact and awkwardly looked up at the sky. Scary, scary, scary… The guy did narrow his eyes at Hoseok as he was passing but it was because he recognised him as the pitiful guy he (unsuccessfully) robbed a while ago. Hoseok, however, didn’t recognise the blonde guy because he had a blurred memory of the traumatising event. Before he lost track of her, Hoseok was quick to tail the girl again and she soon made a sharp turn into a housing complex that had no more than 2 levels. Is this creepy? Me following her like this? He waited at the bottom of the stairs after she was half way up and then continued to follow her, surprised that the girl had not looked back even once. His determination to call out to her was quickly made futile when the girl started to close the door to her apartment behind her. Just a second before the door closed completely, a speedy white mouse escaped through the crack and jumped onto Hoseok's leg which caused him to faint on the spot, right in front of the girl's house.

BONUS:

Chorim returned to her place after the whole ordeal at Taehyung's and it was only a few hours later that the sun rose and a new day was upon them. Jimin stopped by Taehyung’s early in the morning, ready to spend the entire day there once again, gaming and lurking on forums as per usual.
“Yo Tae.” Jimin crashed into the couch, right next to Taehyung who was staring at the TV with sunken and soulless eyes. He wasn't able to fall back asleep after such a horrid night of disturbances.
“You don’t look like you got much sleep...OH MY GOD, DID YOU AND CHORIM…” Before he could finish, Taehyung already had his arm around Jimin’s neck with the intention to choke him to death. Jimin repeatedly slapped Taehyung’s arm, begging for mercy from his wrath.

 



A/N: Dayum, it's a long a** ride chapter.