chapter 67

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

 

Risa couldn’t stay home for more than 5 minutes then she ran down stairs and back to the river where she and jaejoong were few minutes ago …maybe she wanted to find jaejoong there or maybe she was hoping he left already …she didn’t know …

She was walking along the river when suddenly she stopped and looked at the sky thinking ..jaejoong was a girl …his name was jenna ….she sighed and looked back at the place they both were sitting at few minutes ago …

Jaejoong …

Jaejoong is one of the most manly men she ever met …his voice was manly but warm …his height was more than average ..his face might be pretty and he might have acted abit girly some times but like he said if he didn’t tell her she would have never guessed …

She turned her whole body to face the place they were sitting in before …no .she never would have guessed because its something unthinkable …but in reality there were a lot of signs but most people made it to be the more logical explanation …that he was gay …because him being a girl before was just …unthinkable …

She sat down and looked across the river thinking ….

What does ' I was a girl ' mean ? is that even possible ??...

The whole thing is just too weird and movie like …did he tell her all of this just so he wont tell her the truth ???...

Actually if he made up the whole thing while saying it he would be a true genies because the whole thing goes perfectly well with all the things she noticed but never found an explanation for …

She got up again and continued walking along the river …

There is the way he talks and the way he acts and some of the stuff he likes that are closer to a girl than to a boy …

There is aya's talk before about him being a girl …aya explained that she meant that jaejoong acts like a girl…. But jaejoong's story though very much weird was easier to believe than all of aya's explanations … and jaejoong never even knew about her and aya's talk though his story explains it better which means that he might be telling the truth …

And jaejoong's story explains aya's jealousy of him and why she was convinced that he was there to steal yoochun from her ..because in the start she didn’t even want them to meet !!...

Risa sighed and looked down at her feet …

Aya …did you really hurt jaejoong that much ??!!...where is aya when she wanted her to explain all of this ???...

So the thing between her and jaejoong is not only the jealousy that she saw but also big scars and still bleeding wounds …

Jaejoong was a girl …that was silly …but it explains everything …

She smiled a small smile …it even explains why he calls yunho by yun chan …its much easier to accept the way he calls him after knowing he was a girl …

Her eyes suddenly widened and felt like her heart dropped …

Why does jaejoong call yunho by yun chan ?...jaejoong knows yunho since so long and since jaejoong calls yunho by yun chan then maybe …he knew him since he was a girl !!!...

Is it possible that jaejoong really ……

Risa bent her knees and covered …

Why not ?? yunho is handsome and he is clearly attracted to jaejoong …maybe jaejoong attracted to him too...

She gulped but then she remembered …

' I love you'

' I know ..she is beautiful'

' I loved you like any guy would love a beautiful nice girl and I wish you would love me like any girl loves a man not a girl..'

She took a deep breath then stood up again …

Jaejoong went through a lot of things and he is now trying his best to prove that he is a normal guy …and he loves her …and he is a pretty ,handsome guy with a lovely personality …she loves him she really does …she cant think about him withot her heart leaping to and beating really fast …

Jaejoong is not gay ..he does a lot of weird things but he explained to her why and that is all it is …nothing more or less ..

But in the end she needs one more thing before her heart can rest at peace …

She got her mobile out of her bag and started typing a massage …

 

*******************

 

Top ,jaejoong and yoochun stood in the middle of  yunho's office while yunho was sitting behind his desk …

Top bowed to yunho meaning he did what he was ordered to do and stepped back couple of steps …

Yoochun was about to ask yunho rudely 'what the hell do you want ' but then he remembered he needs to be polite because he too wants something from yunho so he stayed silent ….

Yunho smiled and said :

"welcome "

Jaejoong smiled back and said :

"what do you need yun chan ? ..oh let me tell you first ..yoochun has something to ask you too "

Yunho raised an eyebrow and said :

"oh .he has something to ask me ? ..i  have something to ask him too "

Yoochun said coldly :

"I understand that …that is why we are here "

Silence took over as no one said anything more so jaejoong said :

"so ?..who is going to start?"

Yunho and yoochun exchanged looks …yoochun looked nervous but determent so yunho said :

"tell me "

Yoochun looked in yunho's eyes …his heart was beating so loudly in his ears …he tried to talk steadily saying:

" risa told me that you told her that aya is not coming back ..can I know how you can be that sure ?"

"if she told you everything I guess then that she told you that I said that aya's-"

"-aura is not in this world anymore …and I don’t know what that means or how it means she is not coming back ..i don’t get it "

Yunho sighed ,looked down at his desk then back up to meet yoochun's eyes and said calmly:

"explaining this takes long time …I will tell you after you help me in what I need.."

Yoochun gulped and yunho said :

"no objections to that right ?"

Yoochun didn’t look happy about that…he didn’t get the answer he wanted but he said :

"what do you need from us ?"

"you and jaejoong are coming with me to the research room ..top "

Top got closer to jaechun ,put a hand on each's shoulder and everyone disappeared from the room to appear in the research room …

Jaechun looked around them …the room was a mess …

"so?"

So said yoochun …yunho opened his mouth to talk when jaejoong's mobile rang …They looked at him in silence so he got his mobile from his back pocket in embarrassment …it was a massage …

He read the massage fast ..it was from risa ..

'hi jaejoong:

If I still can ask you before I answer then I have two questions can I ask them ?

1-do you still have pictures of jenna ?

2-does yoochun know about this? '

Yunho sighed and said :

"everything alright?"

"yes don’t worry ..just wait a minute until I answer this "

He typed quickly:

'my answer to both questions is yes …and anytime love '

Then he sent it ,put his mobile back in his pocket and looked at yunho nodding …

Yunho said :

"I am working now on making this painting usable for those who are not related to ichiro ..and to do that I need to touch the painting and contact it directly without the need to this cube .."

Jaechun nodded and yunho continued :

"explaining the whole thing is going to take a long time so let me tell you this …I had two choices …either I had to introduce the painting to my and jaejoong's aura and DNA or I can cover myself and jaejoong  in yoochun's DNA and aura "

Jaejoong said while looking at the painting :

"didn’t you say its safe now ?"

"safe to look at not to use and like I said studying it from a distance is becoming harder and harder "

Yunho sighed and continued :

"I did a lot of experiments on the first choice but none of it worked …I did the best spells and they didn’t work so I didn’t want to waste my time anymore while trying the other spells since they had a rare if not existing chance of succession …so I decided to move on to choice two …using your aura and DNA yoochun…"

 Yoochun gulped ….

again with the talk about this aura thing …

he murmured :

"what is this aura anyway ?"

Yunho smiled a tight patient smile and said :

"do you insist on knowing ?"

"don’t I have the right to?"

Yunho sighed and said :

"whatever …top will explain to you "

Top steeped two steps to get near yoochun then said :

"hmmm.. allow me to use words that are closer to normal words than science terms …lets say that the aura is something that wraps around the body ..you can say it’s the energy of that body either a human or an object …this energy ofcourse is different from one person to the other ..you can say each object or person on this earth has his own aura print which is like a finger print"

Top smiled in the corner of his mouth and said :

"ofcourse that energy finger print include life energy"

Yoochun felt a shiver running through his whole body …

So when yunho was talking about this aura …this energy …he was not only talking about body or warmth or whatever …he was talking about spirit too ?..is that what this means ?..

Yoochun took a deep breath and said :

"and you need my aura "

"yes I will wrap it around me and jaejoong"

Yoochun looked at jaejoong and said :

"but jaejoong didn’t say he will go with you yet "

"yoochun kun…I don’t know how you see things but ….maybe you don’t know this but you are not a welcomed person here ..i don’t know what jaejoong will decide but I am not bringing you into this highly sensitive room every now and then so we will do this now and after that jaejoong can decide whatever he wants "

Yoochun's ears turned red … yunho is directing insults at him again…but he cant do anything but go with the flow for now …

"what do you want me to do ?"

"come ..stand right here "

Yoochun stood where yunho signaled him to stand and he found himself in a circle that was drawn by chalk …no it was not a circle ….it was some kind of shape that had much branches and shapes in it and around it …

Yoochun gulped and looked at jaejoong …jaejoong was looking at him and yunho with much anticipation …so much anticipation and excitement …he remembered ….

 'I don’t know what made yunho say that aya is not coming back but if he said that based on his powers then its true '

Jaejoong trust yunho's powers so much …

Yoochun took a deep breath and decided not to worry…

Yunho said calmly:

"relax …don’t worry ..i don’t want your aura to be all over the place …calm down"

Yoochun tried to relax ..to forget…

Top stood behind yoochun while yunho was infront of him and both were making sure to stay out of the circle thing …yunho started murmuring something ….

Yoochun felt much energy flowing out of his body but toward the ceiling as if there was a huge magnet in the ceiling drawing his energy upwards …he opened his eyes and looked at his arms ..the hairs on his arms were standing up ..most likely the hair on his head are standing up the same way too …he looked at yunho who was still murmuring with his head bowed down while top was standing on the tip of  his toes as if he is waiting for something …

Yunho's voice didn’t get louder but it was gaining speed…

Faster and faster and faster ….and with the speed of the murmuring yoochun was feeling the energy going out of his body faster till the point that he felt his throat go dry …there is something that is squeezing his neck ..he is breathing but …he doesn’t know …he lifted his head up …headache …his eyes feel like they are about to pop out ..

Faster …faster …faster …

Yunho suddenly looked up to look right in yoochun's eyes and that is when top jumped up to punch the air above yoochun's head then disappear .....

Yoochun fell to the floor feeling exhausted and panting … jaejoong ran to yoochun but yunho stopped him outside the circle ..jaejoong nodded and said to yoochun :

"yoochun are you ok ? that was amazing "

Yoochun looked up at jaejoong tiredly and stayed silent while panting slower …

"yoochun?"

"he is fine ..get out of the circle if you want "

So said yunho while walking back to his desk …jaejoong bent down closer to yoochun and said :

"yoochun are you ok ?"

"yeah .. I am fine ..it was just …overwhelming …"

So said yoochun then got up ,dusted his clothes and jumped out of the circle in a quick step, looked back at it with a worried/scared look in his eyes then looked at jaejoong and said :

"you said it was amazing ..what was amazing ?"

"what do you mean ? didn’t you see that thing that got out of you?"

Yoochun's eyes widened in horror …something got out of him ??...

Yunho said while sitting behind his desk and writing something :

"he was busy …he didn’t have the chance to see anything"

Yoochun said in a careful curiosity:

"what is that thing that got out of me ?"

"actually I don’t know how to explain it to you …you know when the air is so hot and you look at the ground and its like the heat is coming from there and the air above it ripple?.."

"yes?"

"it was something like that ..colorless and has thickness to it "

Yoochun looked at yunjae puzzled so jaejoong said :

"it was not something that has color or shape but it had weight and thickness …it was like there was something in the air but caught between visible and invisible .."

Yoochun nodded slowly …there was a picture forming in his head of what they meant though the picture was not understandable but somehow it was enough of an idea of what the thing they are talking about is …

Jaejoong said smiling :

"ah ~well  …it would have been better if you saw it yourself "

Yoochun said in a loud voice so yunho would hear him :

"was that my aura ?"

"kind of …you can say that "

Suddenly top appeared infront of them …in his hand was a small rectangular red paper …

"yunho sama ..here it is "

"good work"

Yunho took the paper from top and lifted it up so jaechun can see it then said :

"now we have it here and we can use it whenever and even copy it as many times as we want"

Jaejoong made an 'O' shape with his mouth while yoochun was thinking that the whole thing was like a cut of some play or a movie …he didn’t see anything …but to be honest he did feel all that pressure and overwhelming unexplainable feeling..

Jaejoong said while staring at the paper on yunho's desk :

"so top took the aura and transformed it to this paper ….but then why didn’t you do this choice first ? it looks easy and took a short time to do "

Yunho smiled sweetly at jaejoong and said :

"good question jaejoong…actually what I just did was a very dangerous operation …to make it easier to understand lets say this operation looks simple since what I did was (copy-past) yoochun's aura but the trick was being able to just copy the aura and not do (cut-past) to it …making the mistake of cutting the aura would have resulted the death of yoochun …something none of us want am I right ?"

"ohh~~ ok "

"that is why I tried the easier or less dangerous choice first but when it didn’t work I had to do this one and I knew yoochun wont mind doing us this favor"

Yoochun gulped and looked away …what yunho just did was dangerous and he could have died during it but yunho didn’t even explain that to him first!! …

Yunho said while getting up from behind the desk:

" now that I mentioned it …yoochun I want something else from you"

"what is it ?"

"I want ..umm..your hair or nails .."

"why do you need my hair or nails ?"

Yunho sighed and said sarcastically:

"how about I teach you the whole spell while im at it ?"

  Yoochun's ears reddened and he said :

"I was only asking "

"and I told you before …don’t ask"

"fine …how many hairs ?"

"three hairs would do fine "

Yoochun snapped three hairs from his head while pouting and handed them to yunho who handed them in his turn to top and said while smiling happily:

"take those hairs and make me a new hozta "

Top nodded and said :

"yes sir"

And disappeared from the room …

Yunho stretched his arms above his head and said :

"this might take a while ..come on I will take you to the living room "