chapter 40

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yoochun and jaejoong stopped running after reaching the back door of the school..yoochun was unable to run anymore so he decided to stop for abit but then he noticed he is still holding jaejoong's arm and was dragging him all the way till here  so he looked back at jaejoong and said :

"jaejoong sorry ..did I hurt you ?"

But jaejoong didn’t answer …then yoochun remembered that jaejoong didn’t say anything since he arrived to school this morningexcept "im fine" and it was in a small unconvincing voice …

yoochun looked at jaejoong's face and noticed it was pale and he looked so tired …yoochun sighed he has to ask first about jaejoong if he is ok before asking about anything else or thinking of other things …jaejoong looks like he went through a lot …damn …

yoochun took deep breath then said :

"we are alone now jaejoong …tell me how are you for real ? did someone hurt you ? "

jaejoong looked up at yoochun's face with a weird look and when jaejoong just kept looking yoochun said nervously :

"what ..what is it ?"

jaejoong smiled with the corner of his mouth, looked away and said coldly :

"do I look ok to you ?"

yoochun bit his lower lip but before he could say anything jaejoong looked down and turned away from yoochun to start walking back to the class ..

yoochun held jaejoong's arm fast and said :

"I know ..i know you are not ok ..i can see that but ..who hurt you ? is it lahi ?"

jaejoong looked back at yoochun unbelievingly ..yoochun got nervous again and said :

"I know you probably don’t want to remember what happened last night but im your friend please tell me"

"my friend ????"

jaejoong said that with a small laugh then he said with shivering sad voice:

"my friend? I wish I can believe that ..."

Then he snatched his arm from yoochun's grip which made yoochun mad and he yelled :

"WHAT IS WRONG JAEJOONG ? WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THAT ? ARENT WE FRIENDS ?"

jaejoong looked up at yoochun with angry eyes which made yoochun lower his voice and continue nervously :

"ok ..i admit that even though I went with you to the bathroom I couldn’t protect you but …im sorry ..but please tell me what happened ?"

"ok fine 'FRIEND' .."

jaejoong said that then stepped closer to yoochun to be face to face with him and continued :

"when I disappeared why did you leave me to yunho to handle huh ? isn’t he our enemy ? why did you just leave me to him ? weren't you with me in this ?"

yoochun's eyes went wide and jaejoong continued screaming :

"WERENT WE IN THIS TOGETHER ? WASN’T YUNHO OUR ENEMY ? DIDN’T WE HAVE EACH OTHER'S BACKS OR THAT WAS JUST WHEN IT IS COMVENIENT TO YOU ?"

"wa-wait a minute …its not like that .."

yoochun gulped while looking at jaejoong's angry eyes and continued :

"its not like that ..at the moment ..yunho looked really worried about you and I thought .. I …"

  "worried about me ???yunho???"

"ye-yes…he said something about lahi being a magician and that she hide you ..wasnt she behind this ? he looked really worried about you and mad at her "

"ofourse he will be mad ..someone touched his toy without his permission "

Yoochun opened his mouth but nothing came out and he felt his hands long and heavy dragging him down …jaejoong looked away from him and said :

"I didn’t know my sister was a magician …I knew when she hide me to protect me from yunho ..she knew the moment we will leave the cinema he would hurt me and so she hide me to protect me form him"

"I  didn’t know that ..you just disappeared …"

"ofcourse you wont know ..she didn’t tell  you because she thought yunho was only after me …she didn’t know you were involved .."

yoochun swallowed his salvia and looked down at his feet while saying :

"im sorry I didn’t know "

"I know you didn’t know and that is not your fault ..but why ?..why did you leave me to yunho ?isnt he our enemy ?didnt he try to hurt us both ?"

yoochun didn’t say anything so jaejoong continued with a sarcastic smile :

"and not just that ..i heard you told him to tell you how it goes and let you know later if I was ok ..where you serious ?really yoochun?"

yoochun was feeling more and more of an and wished that the earth would open its mouth under his feet and swallow him whole …

yoochun thought that this is not like jaejoong ..jaejoong usually ask him not to mind him and not to protect him so he wont be a burden to him so its really weird that he is now mad that he didn’t protect him but he was really not in the position to question such a thing right now ..

yoochun said with a shivering voice :

"did he hurt you a lot ?"

"what do you think ? it was a war ..a war between two magicians and the only victim in that war was me..not to mention what yunho did to me after he got me back "

yoochun looked down near tears ..he is an he is a bastard he is stupid he is trash …he should just die …he hurt jaejoong and not only failed to protect him but also he asked their enemy to protect him …and his girlfriend was hurting jaejoong since before he knew him …and because of him jaejoong lost his only friend and that friend turned to an enemy …he really ed jaejoong's life …

When jaejoong sighed yoochun realized that he cant see infront of him ..he was looking down but cant see anything …tears were blurring his vision and he couldn’t stop them from falling …

"im so sorry jaejoong"

jaejoong gulped but didn’t say anything so yoochun fell down to his knees and said :

"im sorry ..im so sorry ..im an idiot ..im an ..i really wish I was never born"

"its not like that I just got mad ok ? ..get up ..come on"

jaejoong said that while trying to help yoochun up but the other wont get up and said :

"leave me ..let me get up by my self ..i always look to you for help and when you really needed one I was not there to help …im the worse "

"you are not and I .."

jaejoong smiled a gentle smile and continued :

"im really happy to be your friend ..im sorry I was mad and was too harsh on you "

yoochun didn’t get up so jaejoong sat next to him on the ground and said :

"I wonder why all of this is happening to us "

"because im stupid ..because im the worse .."

jaejoong laughed and said :

"I told you you are not so stop saying that "

yoochun looked at jaejoong who continued while looking ahead:

"he wants something from you ..something you have nothing to do with "

yoochun sat down straight and started drying his tears …

He wants that painting …

He wants that damn painting….

jaejoon said while sighing :

"I wish ..i wish yunho would just go to another world and stop hurting us "

"i..i decided"

yoochun looked at jaejoong and continued :

"I don’t know what that damn painting does but I will give it to yunho and get this thing over with "

jaejoong's eyes widened and said:

"are you crazy ? yunho is a bad magician ..you have no idea what that painting can do ..what if he did something really evil with it ?"

"I don’t know and I don’t want to know ..that painting didn’t bring me anything but pain and sadness ..i don’t want it "

jaejoong thought for a moment ..that is right ..this painting didn’t bring anything but bad luck to yoochun ..maybe it does that ..bring bad luck ..or maybe its just a result of ichiro being a son of a …

jaejoong said then :

"don’t rush things …atleast let us ask yunho what he wants with the painting ..dont rush into something that might hurt a lot of people "

"and how do I know that ? go to him and ask him what do you want with my dad's painting?"

jaejoong nodded and yoochun's eye became wide so jaejoong said :

"I think he would answer you honestly ..i mean why lie ?"

"you think he would really answer me ?"

"why not try ? we know he is a magician and know he wants the painting ..he told us ..so lets ask "

yoochun had a sad smile on his face and said :

"I don’t think I can talk to him now ..or more like I cant face him even "

Then he continued with a small voice :

"and not aya too"

jaejoong sighed then laid back and said :

"aya"

yoochun felt like something was squeezing his heart …now he knows what that name means to jaejoong …he said :

" jaejoong im really sorry and I mean it ..i was stupid I couldn’t protect my friend ..i really deserve punishment "

jaejoong said :

"I told you don’t say that …you are not like that but… "

He sighed then continued :

" but …I just want to go back to my life ..get all of this behind my back and get back to my life"

He said that then he smiled a small smile looking at yoochun's back and thinking :

'its finally time ..we are so close yun chan.. so close '

=====================

why do i feel sorry for yoochun suddenly