chapter 56

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

What should we do ? no that is not the real question ..the real question is what can we do ???...

Why did I let her go alone ? I never let a girl leave my house alone at night but I let my girlfriend do just that and then she gone missing ..arent I the best good luck charm *roll eyes*

I guess wherever I go disasters follow …

But now ..now is not the time to feel sorry for my self or others around me ..i need to move my and do something ..just save someone ..i have to save my girlfriend from whatever her meeting me caused her …

I looked up at the crying mother and the barely holding up father and said in confident eyes :

"first things first ..we all need to calm down cause I am very much sure that panicking is NOT going to help aya ..so hold your selves together and let us help her "

The mother said between her sobs :

"help her ..help her in what ? from what ? ..we don’t know anything "

yoochun walked to the mother looked her straight in the eyes and said :

"help her in whatever and from whatever ..whatever it is we need to calm "

The mother tried to stop her tears while she nodded thinking …is that the same cry boy aya used to tease and get mad at all the time ??...but he is right ..

The father helped the mother to sit down then said :

"ok now what ?"

yoochun looked at them …are they really asking him ??? a high school student ??..but then again the parents are a rack and risa is no better ..i guess I look the calmest here …

yoochun gulped and said :

"ok ..well first call the police ..i mean she has been missing for 24 hours "

Risa looked up and said :

" no yoochun  we saw her after this time ..she will be missing for 24 hours after sun set "

yoochun looked at her then at the parents and said :

"her parents saw her yesterday morning the last time to them its been more than 24 hours .."

He looked at the father and said :

"sir please call the police "

The father nodded and went to the kitchen to call from there …

yoochun bit his lip ..now what ??? what can they do ? what can he do ?...

And like out of no where yunho flashed in yoochun's mind …

yunho ..yes yunho ..he wont hurt aya now but he is a magician …he sure would know how to find a missing person atleast right ?...but will he help them ??..aya was really mean to jaejoong and he ..well he loves jaejoong …

But then maybe ..maybe he would help and well better ask than lose the chance because the doubt that he might not do it …and well it’s the best shot at finding aya …

"I called them ..they said they will be here in 30 minutes .."

yoochun looked at the father who said that while walking out of the kitchen the said :

"sir I need to go somewhere "

Risa looked up at yoochun and said :

"where are you going ?"

yoochun gulped and said :

"well I have this friend that his father is a police man I thought maybe I can ask him for help ..you know it will be a top priority to them if the case was pushed from the inside .."

The father nodded and said :

"thank you yoochun kun ..thank you so much "

yoochun nodded at him and said :

"well I will be going now ..please contact me if something new came up and I will do the same"

The father nodded again while showing yoochun to the door ..

As soon as yoochun was out of the door he bit his lip looking down while thinking …

'now ..how do I get a hold of yunho ?'

 

********************

 

Risa finished telling the police what she knew then she sat near the window in the living room while the police interviewed the parents …

She started thinking back at the last time she saw aya ..aya was mad ,she slapped jaejoong for some unknown reason then she left …she didn’t go with her ..well she was really pissed at aya and mad at her self for bringing aya there in the first place …

That day she saw what yunho did to top ..how he made him fly across the room ..and what the smart yunho tells her the next day ?..'it was a private thing between me and top and we discussed it together ..he is fine now ' yeah right ..private thing…top flew in the air across the room ..people don’t fly across the room …that yunho ..he is not human ..no way in hell he is …and from the way jaejoong and yoochun reacted to what happened ..they know very well what he is and they just wont tell …

yoochun knows and he wont tell …jaejoong knows and he wont tell …wait …yoochun just left to go to talk to his friend who knows a police man or something …well as far as she knows yoochun doesn’t have friends who has connection to policemen …could it be ..could it be he is going to face yunho ? could yunho be the one who took aya ??...well it could be …aya did piss him off a lot and he surely doesn’t look like he likes her a one bit …and she ..wait ..she disappeared after she left yoochun's house …after she slapped jaejoong …could he be the one who took her ? is he punishing her for hurting jaejoong ? could it be that yoochun knew that and went there to face him ??...

But ..yunho was passed out when she slapped jaejoong and no one had the chance to tell him anything since he was pissed off at top for some reason then he took top to god knows where…

Wait top was there …maybe he told yunho what happened …but then again they really ..like REALLY didn’t look like they were going to have a quiet calm conversation …

Risa sighed and started massaging her temple while thinking ..what the hell is going on here ??????....

 

****************

 

The words rang in yunho's ears ..if I were still jenna would you have punished me in the same way ??...

jenna..if he was still jenna …

yunho looked at jaejoong, gulped and said :

"jenna? If you were still jenna ?...oh no jaejoong you are no jenna "

jaejoong looked up at yunho with raised eyebrow then said :

"what do you mean ?"

"what I mean is ..if you were jenna you wouldn't be talking to me about this right now …yeah sure jenna is an angel she would have felt bad about top but she would have believed that I know better than she does ..she would have known that what I am doing is something that should be done …no jaejoong you are not jenna anymore and if you were her I wouldn’t have had to punish you because you wouldn’t be doing this in the first place .."

 jaejoong was shocked but then he said :

"you are punishing people left and right ..you are being too cocky and you are turning to the monsters you hate ..you want me to shut up about it and nod my approval to you ??"

yunho felt sudden rage fire in him and said :

"you know what jaejoong ? name to me one thing I did that was not something I should have done …or you know ..let me explain to you ..you are a big boy and you should know things …maybe it was my fault for trying to protect you from the truth ..from being hurt ..but you are forgetting my lessons to you and you are becoming a naïve girl all over again …so listen jaejoong and listen well …"

jaejoong looked at yunho ,gulped and said :

"what is it?"

Yunho stood up ,walked to the tree next to where he was sitting then leaned on it and said while looking at the sky :

" lets start with lahi should we ? you know why lahi was punished jaejoong ? I told you she was punished because she wanted to hurt you …I thought that would be enough for you ..i thought that I wouldn’t be needing to tell you this …but when she took you ..she took you because you are my weak point and specially up against a cleaner …you were turned from a girl to a boy ..i told you once that it cant be reversed anymore and that I don’t want to try on you …lahi and that cleaner threaten me to turn you back .."

"turn me back ? they can ?"

"oh yeah they can ..well the cleaner can try ..and when he fails he will try again ..and again ..and again ..until you are left unfixable …that is why I punished her ..because if she has another chance she would do this again …will you be happy if this happened to you ? do you still think me punishing her was a mistake ????.."

yunho looked at jaejoong in the corner of his eye to find him silent and staring at the ground near him so he sighed and said :

"guess not …shall we move on ?"

jaejoong merely nodded a faint nod …yunho his lips and said :

"aya ..well you know why I punished aya and I really don’t think that you disagree with me about her punishment am I right jaejoong ?"

jaejoong again nodded slightly ..yunho continued :

"then there is the biggest problem …top and your punishment ..lets start with top ..you know the real reason why I punished top ?...its because of the calling jaejoong "

jaejoong looked up at yunho and said :

"the calling ?"

"yes the calling ..remember when I made this way of calling ? I took three drops of your blood ..i put one of them on my heart ..do you know why jaejoong ?...because when you call top my heart stops for a moment  and when you kept on calling top  that night –"

"no…no no no no .. NO "

yunho looked at jaejoong who stood up fast with tears in his eyes .. jaejoong said :

"you don’t mean to tell me I gave you a heart attack and I could have killed you if I went on do you ?"

Yunho nodded a small nod without taking his eyes off jaejoong's eyes ….jaejoong sat back down ,lowered his head and tears started falling from his eyes like silent rain ….

yunho felt his heart clench …stupid ,idiot ..why did he tell jaejoong ??? he hurt him now …but he had to tell him the truth ..he had to tell him or this games and fights will go on and it will effect both jaejoong's trust in yunho and also yunho's ability to focus on doing research and work on the painting …

yunho sat back next to jaejoong, put his arm around jaejoong's shoulder then said :

"jaejoong look at me … look at me ok ?"

jaejoong looked up at yunho and said in a shivering voice :

"I did this ..i did all of this ..im the reason you are punishing people and you are doing it for a good reason while im here being a about it …you are punishing top because he almost killed you not because he just walked away …and I was nagging ..you are punishing me because I almost killed you and –"

"no ..no im not punishing you for that jaejoong …you are sweet to everyone ..and I don’t blame you for this ..but jaejoong you went out to call him without even taking my permission ..you just said I know what to do ..top used you to get out of the coma I put him in and also used you to hurt me and almost kill me … I punished you so you remember who top is and who I am …to remember that jaejoong im all you have and you are all I have …we only got eachother and we only can trust eachother …I trusted you with that way of calling and you were used …I need you to be sharper and I need you to follow what I tell you and not act on your on record because I can grantee you people will use you to get to me ..and top ..he is smart .really smart ..so jaejoong promise me that from now on you will do only what I tell you and that you wont act on your own ..promise ?"

Jaejoong nodded while crying more and said :

"I promise yun chan …I promise ..im sorry ..im so sorry "

yunho smiled ,wiped jaejoong's tears away then said :

"good then ..i forgive you …lets go home ok ?im sure top got the painting or us "

Jaejoong nodded and got up to hug yunho tightly while yunho transferred them into his house …

 

********************

 

yunho and jaejoong appeared in the living room of yunho's house to find top standing near the table with his hand over a big box …jaejoong gulped ,looked at top for a moment then looked away ..suddenly he couldn’t look at top ..top the one who he thought of as a friend and also the one who stabbed him in the back and fooled him to hurt yunho…

Top didn’t look at jaejoong only looked at yunho ,bowed and said :

"yunho sama i got the painting "

yunho let go of jaejoong and walked to top ..looked at the box then said :

"take it to my room and then prepare lunch ..we are starving "

Top bowed and said :

"as you like sir "

Then he disappeared with the box ….

jaejoong snapped out of his thoughts and said to yunho :

"so now we have the painting …now what ?"

yunho sat down on the sofa ,patted the place near him and jaejoong came to sit next to him ..when jaejoong sat down yunho said :

"now I research it with top and while we work on the painting I want you to say good bye to this world ..to yoochun and risa and all of this people because as soon as I can I am taking you away from all of this … like I promised "

jaejoong smiled a small smile and nodded then said :

"sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve someone like you in my life "

yunho smiled sweetly at jaejoong and said :

"you know I wonder the same thing also sometimes "

jaejoong pouted and said :

"you wonder why you are in my life ?"

Yunho laughed and said :

"I meant I wonder what I did to deserve an angel like you in my life ..*smirk* but yeah im a gift too my self ^_~ "

Jaejoong started laughing and said :

"you know yun chan I re-"

Jaejoong was cut by the ring tone of his cell phone ..jaejoong sighed ,took out his cell from his pocket and looked at the ID then looked at yunho and said :

"its yoochun…"