Chapter 24

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

When aya came back home the next day she found jenna sitting next to her door ..aya decided to ignore her but jenna called her ..aya said without looking at jenna :
"what is it this time ?"
"I want to talk to you "
"I don’t have time "
"please ..i really want to talk to you "
They went to the garden near their building and sat under a tree …aya said :
"so?"
jenna said without lifting her head :
"I don’t have friends "
Aya looked at her raising an eyebrow ..jenna continued :
"my father's work made us move from one place to another and that made it even more difficult to make friends "
Aya smiled a mean smile and said :
"and why not ? you are cute ,kind and funny …shouldn’t you be able to make friends easy ?"
jenna smiled a small smile and said :
"that is what my mom said but I guess the opposite happened "
jenna looked down and said :
"everytime I moved to another school I was bullied and picked on –a tear fell from her eye- and some lift marks on my body "
jenna took a deep breath so she wont cry and said :
"and since I was afraid of that I didn’t approach people or try to make friends ..you see im a weak coward girl and I cry easily …im not treated that badly now but ..im still scared so I don’t approach people to be my friends "
Aya looked at her thinking ..this girl is not a coward or weak she is probably just too kind like yoochun …
LIKE YOOCHUN …
yoochun was turned down by boys and girls since he was too weak and cries a lot ..but the truth was he was just too kind …this girl is just like yoochun …and that made aya just hate her more ..
jenna continued :
"we kept moving till we got here and I met you then my parents died after two month "
jenna looked up and said :
"I don’t know why but I felt from the start we can never be friends you and me but I was still glad there was a girl my age living next to me who I say hi to and she say hi back without hurting me ..then .."
jenna's eyes started shinning and she continued :
"then I saw yoochun kun coming over to your place "
Aya turned sharply to look at jenna who was talking with a dreamy look on her face :
"I saw him running around laughing and screaming then falling down …I thought he was a very energetic kid but then .."
She looked up at the sky and continued :
"one day I saw you two in the garden while I was coming back home and you were yelling at him ..-smiled-he was biting his lower lip and trying hard not to cry ..i thought then what a spoiled kid about to cry just cause his friend yelled at him ..but then I thought I cry easily too ..maybe he is not spoiled ..maybe he is just too kind ..maybe he hates how he is but just cant change it ..just like me .."
She looked at her fingers and started playing with them while talking :
"then I started watching him ..how he acts and what he does and thought maybe …maybe this will be a friend that understand me and knows what I am going throw and doesn’t look down on me because of my tears …and then .."
jenna looked at aya and said :
"I came to you asking if I can play with you two but you said unreasonable things and said no "
Aya didn’t comment so jenna continued :
"I really feel happy when I see him …I never talked to him but just seeing him there acting like he does made me happy for some reason..so aya ..please …please let me be his friend "
Aya went silent and thought :
' first this girl is deeply in love with yoochun and she doesn’t even know it and second this girl should never ever meet yoochun'
Aya stood up with her back to jenna so jenna said :
"aya ?"
"now that I heard your story I know more than ever …I can never ever let you meet yoochun …ever "
jenna said :
"but why ?"
"stop it ..stop following yoochun and me and don’t try to talk to him ..no ..not even to me "
And then she walked away ….
..ok so you are an orphan and you are tortured and all ..but don’t come to me asking me to give you my yoochun because he will solve your problems ..i can never give yoochun to anyone no matter what ..he is kind and loving ..i yell at him ,curse him and bad mouth him then the next day he would come to me with a big smile saying 'aya I was waiting for you' …no matter what the reason is …only yoochun I can never give up …
So thought aya and on that thought she started acting …she made yoochun always meet her either away from her home or at his home ..she never let him come again to her house or anywhere near it ..or made him come at night when he begs to come ..at night since that is when jenna goes to her part time job …and so things went peaceful or as peaceful as they can get ..that is till..
It was the day before summer break ..aya and yoochun met up and yoochun said to aya with a huge smile on his face :
"today I want to go to a new place "
"new place ?"
"yes ..a coffee shop ..we never went there together but its good "
Aya smiled and said :
"a coffee shop that yoochun picks …I cant wait to try it "
"ofcourse cause you are my best friend I want to take you there "
Aya sighed …she is still 'friend' but that is not a big problem ..its just a matter of time ..
They went into the shop and ordered …aya looked by accident side ways to be surprised by seeing jenna taking the empty plates and cups to the kitchen ..and then she looked at yoochun who was talking and laughing happily and as a reflex she held his hand …
"what is wrong aya?"
"nothing "
"then?"
"its your watch "
"my watch?"
"you changed the frame "
"yeah ..last week ..you said its cool"
Aya looked at jenna in the corner of her eye and made sure she saw them holding hands ..then jenna went back inside the kitchen with her head down ..aya then looked at yoochun and said :
"why didn’t you take me ?"
"take you where ?"
"to pick the frame with you "
He pulled his hand back and said :
"didn’t I tell you that the old one was broken and I had to replace it fast ?"
"yeah you did ..anyway when it breaks again or you think of changing it take me with you "
He smiled and nodded while she looked in the corner of her eye at the kitchen door ….that snake …she most deal with her and fast …

***********

The next day was the first day in summer break and aya since the early morning went to jenna's apartment and started knocking on the door and banging it with her foot …jenna ran to the door yelling :
"coming ..coming ..wait "
Jenna opened the door to be surprised by an angry aya walking inside the apartment uninvited and slam the door behind her …jenna said :
"what ? whats wrong ?"
"you !!!!"
Aya said looking jenna upside down :
"since when are you doing this ?"
"doing what ?"
"watching us and stalking us "
"me ?"
Aya looked at her with fire in her eyes so jenna said :
"im not stalking anyone "
"then what were you doing last night in the coffee shop ?"
"I work there as a part time worker"
Aya was shocked but ofcourse she wont stop there so she said :
"and you picked that coffee shop because yoochun love it right?"
"what ? yoochun loves the coffee shop I work at ?"
"stop playing an idiot ..you ..- she took two steps back – you are sick ..you disgust me "
jenna's eyes were wide and aya said :
"really I told you to stay away from us but you took a different way and started stalking him …if yoochun knew a sick girl like you is stalking him he might die of horror"
She looked up and down at jenna and said :
"for the last time im warning you ..stay away from me and yoochun ..go look for trash like you who will take you as a friend "
jenna looked down and didn’t say anything while a tear fell from her right eye followed by another one from her left eye ..then said in a broken voice :
"don’t ..dont worry .."
She looked up with tears following from her eyes like rivers and a small smile on her lips then said :
"don’t worry ..i will leave your world soon enough "
Aya gulped and thought did she go over the border ? but that snake was the first to do wrong so she looked at jenna up and down and said :
"you better do that "
Then she turned around and left the place …and that was the last time she saw jenna….
The next day the building was surprised by the news that jenna had moved out and when the old lady who owned the apartment came to check on it she found a little letter from jenna :
"hi takahashi san ..i moved to another apartment ..im sorry this was so surprising ..and thank you for taking care of me all this time …im sorry I didn’t say a prober good bye …jenna"
Aya had a weird feeling about that …somehow though she thought she would be happy ..she couldn’t help but think jenna was not out of her life yet ..

*************

Days went by and then it was the first day of high school …aya ,yoochun and risa were going to the first day in their new school when aya felt a familiar aura behind her ..she looked behind her to see two guys walking together laughing ..she looked more closely at their faces then she said :
"jenna?"
Risa said :
"jenna?who is jenna?"
yoochun said :
"what is it aya ?"
"wait for me for a minute "
Then she ran after the two guys …she was thinking what the hell ? why does that guy have the same face as jenna ?why does he walks like her ? then she called :
"JENNA"
And he looked at her …he looked at her when she called him jenna …the moment he saw her he left his friend and started running away …she followed and though he was fast she reached him and cornered him against a wall ..he lifted his arms to cover his face and said :
"what do you want from me ?"
"you are jenna"
"who is jenna ?i don’t know you "
She smirked and said :
"then why were you running ?"
"you were running after me suddenly"
"then why did you look at me when I called you jenna?"
"coincidence "
"stop it jenna "
"I told you im not jenna..and jenna is a girl's name "
"and that is what I don’t get "
She looked at him closely …that is jenna's face for sure ..what happened ?
"I told you im not jenna"
"is that why you moved out ? but I don’t get how ?"
"I told you you are wrong "
"takahashi san is worried about you "
He lowered his arms and face and aya yelled :
"I knew it you are her "
The guy didn’t answer ..aya said :
"but then what happened ? why are you a guy now ?"
She walked a step backwards and continued :
"I would have said you are disguised but the angels of your face and your body ..you are surely a guy "
He looked up and said :
"isn’t that what you want ?"
Aya looked at his face and he said :
"you wanted jenna out of your life and she is out "
"KIM~~~"
He heard his friend calling him from far and he said in a low voice :
"and stop calling me jenna ..im not that girl "
changmin –his friend- reached them and said :
"kim why did you start running like that man ?"
jaejoong looked at her surprised face and whispered :
"my name is jaejoong"

=========================
ps : i dont own jaejoong's edited pic as a girl ..that belong to the owner i just found it on google and used it to make the cover ...
comments are loved ^_^