chapter 34

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yoochun's pov :
I don’t know what to think...Everything is mixed up in mind In a very strange way...Maybe I should've stayed home and tried to think the whole thing over to try and figure something out …but then...But then what would happen to jaejoong going alone to school ?..I could have told him to stay with me home after all two brains are better than one but again aya would have cut off my arms and hit  me with them.*shudders
We entered the class to find yunho talking with the girls (who went in before us) …
yunho put his hand on aya's shoulder and said something...aya laughed and I felt my blood boil in my veins …
I felt jaejoong's hand on mine and I realized that I was clutching my hands so tight that a little bit more and my nails would have cut them ……
Aya apparently saw jaejoong's hand on mine...but …she didn’t say anything...NOTHING...No yelling, no calling names...Nothing...I felt weird I felt …I don’t know …I felt something and I wasn’t liking it ..
jaejoong whispered:
"Don’t let him get to you"
Him?..oh right ..yunho...
"I won't"
Aya walked to us and said:
"ne..i was talking to yun chan and he suggested that all of us go together to see a movie and  maybe have dinner in some restaurant too "
I was so shocked …didn’t I tell her not to be around yunho ???...
I looked at yunho and he looked at me, smirked then winked at jaejoong ..jaejoog stayed quiet for a couple of minutes then he said :
"that’s a good idea "
I almost choked when I heard jaejoong say that...What does he mean 'that’s a good idea '???...
"I mean  ...come to think about it we never got together to have fun before and we are friends"
I kept staring at jaejoong till he looked at me and said:
"Maybe we will be able to know each other more   "
Does he mean to get to know yunho? We know him enough…
I took jaejoong's hand in mine and dragged him out saying I need to go buy some water and that I don’t know where to buy it from...Lame I know but...I couldn’t think of anything better ..
When I saw an empty class room I dragged jaejoong into it and closed the door behind us...I looked at jaejoong and he raised an eyebrow at me then looked down at our hands...I looked at them then my face went red and  I let go of his hand while saying 'sorry'..
He smiled and said:
"Its ok  ...but tell me  ...why did you bring me here?"
"Why did you agree to going with yunho and why did yunho wink at you?"
jaejoong looked at me with a surprised look on his face and said:
"He winked at me?"
"yeah..you didn’t notice !!"
"No I was looking at  ...at  ...*in a small voice …at risa"
I saw jaejoong's face go red so I said:
"You like risa don’t you?"
"I do  ...I feel. I feel weird when im around her...When I look at her I forget the whole world around me .like there is only the two of us...I could look at her forever …when she holds my hand my heart starts speeding and I feel like there is butterflies in my stomach …what is this yoochun? Do you feel like this when you are with aya?"
I smiled thinking of aya …aya though most of the time she is so loud and almost never thinks before she speaks ,I know she means well …I know she love me and that’s why she wants me only for herself …only sometimes I need ..I need someone whom im not attracted to and well. Someone who is a man like me …I understand that jaejoong had a certain reputation...but here he is talking to me about being in love with risa …talking...to me...TALKING...…
"YOOCHUN …YOOCHUN ...YOOCHUN"
"Yeah yeah  ...im sorry  ...I was just thinking "
"About aya ~?"
I felt my blood rush to my face and I just nodded fast … jaejoong laughed and said:
"So …do I  ...am I  ...you know"
"Yeah you love her"
jaejoong smiled and nodded...ahh~ I wish aya were here to listen to jaejoong, but no~ he had to say all this in an empty room...Wait an empty room ..I forgot...
"jaejoong..Back to our conversation...I wonder why yunho winked at you"
"Did he see you looking at him?"
"Yeah"
"Maybe then he wanted to get on your nervous"
"Maybe …then why did you agree to go with yunho?"
"Well  ...first I wanted to know why yunho asked for this meeting  ...he must have wanted something and knowing him he will do anything to get what he wants so better be conscious about his movement than making him move in darkness right?."
"But what if he did something to the girls"
"No. he doesn’t like that  ...he doesn’t like hurting girls  ...I knew that about him from long ago  ..."
"Can you trust that? ...I mean he turned out to be a wizard so..."
"I know but things like that show; believe me he wont hurt a girl no matter what …I trust him in that"
"Ok  ...and I trust you so  ...im ok with going with him but you have to stick to me the whole time"
"hehehehe..don't worry ..I will ^^…hope aya doesn’t hurt me for it though"
"Don’t worry about that …I'll make sure she doesn’t get mad at us"
"You seem confident"
"I am ^^"
"Then let's go buy some water …by the way couldn’t you come up with something better?"
"I  ...Ahhhhhhhhh...Don't tease me~…I didn’t know what to say ~"
"Ok stop pouting missy"
"Yah  ...Stop where you are"
I ran after jaejoong while laughing …really im so happy I can be with a guy friend …
 
*******************&&*************************
After we agreed to the date and place we are going to get together at we decided to go home...But right before we went our separate ways yunho said:
"Right jaejoong chan …bring your friend with you ok  ...what was his name...top  ...yeah top  ...bring him with you ok ?and if your sister was there bring her too "
jaejoong who was walking beside me stopped and looked back at yunho who was walking behind us and yelled:
"MY SISTER????"
"hehehehe …what's wrong with that ?"
"Umm ..I ..Umm"
"He is not going home so he wont see his sister  ...he is going with me"
"WH-really?"
I looked at aya who almost yelled at me and said:
"Yeah …we have some things to talk about together "
"O-ok"
Aya took risa's hand and dragged her saying that they will see us in front of the cinema I nodded though im sure she didn’t see me …something was up with her and I'll be damned if I didn’t figure out what by the end of this night …I can't stand seeing her like that ..It's like she is not aya...I don’t like this...I don’t like it one bit …
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
jaejoong's pov:
My sister? What does he want from that girl? Why now? Why with top? Did he really want me to bring her? But even if he did...where the hell am I going to find her ?...maybe I should go to him ,but  yoochun said that im going to stay with him so that’s out of the question …maybe top ..
oi top …top are you listening ?..Top...TOP...
"Yeah yeah ….im here  ...what do you want?"
"Ask yun Chan if he really wanted you to come with us  ...and does he want lahi too  ...And if so where am I going to find her?"
"lahi ?"
"Yeah lahi  ...go top  ...go ask him"
"Ok"
yunho said:
"Well im going now …see you later"
"Wait"
Said yoochun...I looked at him with question marks all over my face...He didn’t say anything to me just glared at yunho and said:
"I want to know what you are up to"
"What I am up to? Nothing...I just want to get to know you"
"We don’t want to know you …get out of our lives"
"Well dear yoochun...I cant do that  ...you see, there is a very important thing that you have that I want  ...and the moment I  get that im  going to leave you alone ..How about that?"
"You mean the painting"
"Oh~ aren’t you a smart boy  ...yes the painting  ...I want it"
"I can't give it to you"
"Why? You don’t need it"
"I don’t trust you  ...and I don’t know what you are going to do with it or if you are going to really leave us alone after you get the painting"
"I am going to get that painting sooner or later and I know you know that so why not give it to me and get it over with?"
"I .don't .trust .you ………….come on jaejoong lets go "
As we walked away from yunho , yunho said :
"Yeah keep jae Chan close to you  ...That's an advice  ...You see everyone should keep their week points the closer to them selves ….right chun Chan ~"
yoochun turned around sharply but only to find yunho gone …yoochun then looked back at me and said in a serious manner:
"You are not my weak point jaejoong …I don’t keep you close because of that  ...we WE HELP EACH OTHER  ...you helped me with all of this without having anything to do with it …you helped me more than you know ..You are not my weak point ok?"
"hehehe..you know ..In a way I am your weak point"
"What are you saying jaejoong ?"
"well..i have  a sister and a girlfriend ..So he can threat us with both that and he can also threat you with me...You are his true target...So anyone around you and you care about is an advantage to him and disadvantage to you …so you see...He is right I am your weak point"
"Then how about aya? She is close to me so why not her?"
"I told you, yunho doesn’t hurt girls  ...so he cant threat you with her  ...and in a way that’s good cause she is safe but bad cause then you cant share this with her  ...cause well …she is aya after all "
"yeah …no matter how much yunho doesn’t wish to hurt girls he will hurt her if she let her temper get the best out of her in front of him …you are right ……….but still I don’t think of you as a weak point so don’t think like that ..You are my friend ok?"
"Yeah I know that  ...but you know what? If we don’t hurry up we wont be able to eat or shower before the date"
"aha~..i knew you wanted something more than just to know about yunho ..You wanna go out on a date with risa~"
I didn’t know what to say so I just mumbled:
"Hurry up  ...i need to go to the bathroom"
"Yeah yeah …of course you do after all that water you drank"
"Yah~…you gave me yours since you weren’t thirsty what was I supposed to do? Throw it away?"
"Hey don’t argue  ...let's go to the apartment so you can go to the bathroom already ~"
"yah~I told you don’t tease me ~"
"Hehehehehehee…ok  ... ok  ...my little weak point"
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU ~"
"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA…NO~…DON’T KILL ME ~…STOP HITTING ME …HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA"