Chapter 10

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Aya said spacing out :
" didn’t I tell you jaejoong is not the one for you ..look at them how they are talking together closely with their head sooo close to each other "
Risa looked at them with the corner of her eye but didn’t comment ..she was playing with her fingers them said :
"aya I have something to say to you and to yoochun "
Aya looked at her and risa continued :
"I will tell you in the break "

*******

At break time all students left the class room to do their own thing while jaejoong and yunho exchanged a look and got up together heading to the music room without saying a word ..when it was about top there was no need for words …
They stood next to the door of the music room listening to top playing a classical piece on the piano then jaejoong knocked on the door and both got in ..
Top was playing the piano in a bored way and when he noticed them he stopped and smiled at them …he was alone like always ..
"oh the two masters together ..what can I do for you ?"
Jaejoong said :
"the piano again ? that fast ?"
Yunho went to the piano and said :
"how are you top ?"
Top said seriously :
"I am fine ..im just wondering why you two are here ..we had a meeting last night ..why are you here again ..i see no need for another meeting "
Yunho said smiling :
" top ..you seem to forget this a lot lately ..first the meeting last night was between me and jaejoong..you were there only to listen to our orders ..that is first .."
Top looked down for a moment and jaejoong thought that yunho is always so hard on top ..that is why top likes him more than yunho by a million time …
Yunho then continued with the same smile still on his lips :
"second …we are not here for that thing ..we are here today because I developed another calling way "
top looked at yunho with a horror look while jaejoong smirked …
top said :
"excuse me sir ..but don’t you think there is no need for this ..i mean the last development was enough ..me and jaejoong can talk to each other with our mind ..he can just call me in his thoughts and I will be there "
Yunho smiled and said :
"it was your fault top ..you keep giving jaejoong hard time and arguing with him before showing up …so I will keep developing this until you stop doing that "
Top looked at jaejoong trying to make him say something but jaejoong shrugged 'its not in my hands now ' ..but in reality jaejoong was very happy about this ..though the last development was great he can now talk to top using his mind but still top chatted and argued a lot before doing what jaejoong asked ..
Top stood up from the piano ,sighed and said :
"what do you want me to do ?"
"nothing ..stay where you are "
Yunho said than then went to jaejoong and said :
"forgive me "
Before jaejoong got to ask him anything his finger was bleeding …
Yunho said :
"I just need three drops "
Yunho took three drops …one he put it on his hand and then opened his shirt and rubbed the blood drop on his heart ..then swallowed the second blood drop and took the third blood drop to top and said :
"swallow it "
Top swallowed it without arguing …it was only one drop "
Jaejoong was watching with a bit of horror ..he saw things like that a lot but each time he felt the same horror …and also things were always between jaejoong and top only so why this time yunho took two drops to himself ???...
Yunho then said :
"and now jaejoong ..go to the far corner of the room ..and top ..stay where you are "
When they did yunho smirked and said :
"now jaejoong snap your fingers and call top "
Jaejoong snapped his fingers and said :
"top"
And the surprise that top was in front of him in seconds ..top was surprised and jaejoong covered his mouth with his hand disbelievingly and said :
"this fast ?"
Top looked down and said :
"of course ..that is after all yunho sama ..we cant expect less "
Yunho smiled proudly while gasping of air and said to jaejoong :
"what do you think ? like it ?..i wanted to make it only one things but then you might call top's name while you don’t need him or might just do the hand move normally so I decide on both "
Jaejoong smiled at yunho and said :
"you are great ..i love you sooo much "
Yunho smiled and didn’t comment while top looked at yunho and thought this man has lost his mind …
Yunho looked at top a look that mean ' if you open your mouth I will kill you '
Jaejoong said :
"though there is alittle problem "
Yunho said :
"what is it ?"
"last time I needed to explain the situation to top before calling him and in this case I cant do that .."
Top said :
"and so I suggest you leave this great power for only the important times and using the normal way in normal cases "
Jaejoong looked upset and said :
"how can you make suggesting while you are the reason we are doing this "
Yunho said more upset :
"I made this so jaejoong would use it not to save it "
Top said in boredom :
" I think jaejoong had made a point that this though impressing is not usable all the time ..because I cant just appear out of no where in front of jaejoong while there is people around him so the other way is more practical …that way I can decide where and how to appear "
Jaejoong and yunho exchanged looks ..top has a point …then jaejoong said :
"whatever ..but don’t think I wont use this way …cause I assure you I will "
Top looked at yunho ,smirked and said :
"whatever you want sir .."

***********
Yoochun went back home that day exhausted ..he laid on the couch sighed and looked up ..why is he so tired ..he didn’t do anything that could make him this tired …what is it ?
Then he thought …things are getting more complicated …
He sat up and thought back to what happened between him,risa and aya during the break today …
Risa sat down on her desk while yoochun and aya stood up facing her and aya said :
"what is it risa ?"
Risa looked a quick look at jaejoong's empty seat and said :
"I have something to tell you "
Yoochun and aya exchanged lookes …risa continued while looking up at them :
" two days ago when we went shopping jaejoong confessed to me that he loves me "
"WHAT ?"
Yoochun yelled while aya swallowed her salvia ..she heard everything that day …then she said :
"really ? he confessed to you ?"
"yeah he did "
They fell into silence and then yoochun said :
"and ??? what did you tell him ?"
" well I don’t know …I mean I don’t know how I feel about him exactly ..i always like his personality ..but well I thought he was gay ..and now that he told me he is not and that he actually likes me I don’t know what to do "
Aya said :
"so ? now what are you going to do ?"
Risa looked down and said :
"well ..i find him nice and also ..(her face went red ) ..he said I am beautiful and I was happy about that "
Yoochun said :
"then what is the problem .."
She looked up and said :
"well he really acts weird …I mean he never made me feel he likes me ..and he never treat me different than other girls ..and he didn’t change that even after he confessed ..he doesn’t even say good morning to me ..i mean he never did but I thought he would after that ..and also he still act with jung as if he was his boyfriend "
Aya sighed loudly and said :
"let me guess ..you are scared he really is using you "
"its not like that "
" yes it is ..when are you going to stop kidding your self "
Aya continued :
"you think he is gay and he bought you the skirt and told you all this so he can prove he is not gay …if you think that way why are you even thinking about this ?"
Risa said :
"maybe I did think he is gay ..but I believe he is a nice person who wont do this to me or another girl ..he wont break a girl's heart just to clear his own name "
Good and nice ? are they talking about the same jaejoong? So thought yoochun …sure he did help him with the bathroom thing but also he was the one who toyed with him and tried to turn him against the person he loves …he then thought girls really do see weird things in guys then he said while toying with his fingers :
"if I was jaejoong and wanted to prove im not gay I would have started with calling yunho by his name instead of yun chan "
Aya turned to him sharply and said :
"what do you mean ?"
Yoochun looked at her kind of scared of the look in her eyes and said :
"n-nothing …all im saying if he wanted that he would have started with million other thing instead of this "
He then looked at risa and said :
"I cant say I know he loves you but I can tell he is not using you to clear his name "
That is right …risa is the sweetest girl in class …its enough that she is so sweet everyone in the class calls her by her first name ..even that bastard changmin who calls everyone by their last name calls her by her first name …if jaejoong wanted to clear his name he would have used any other girl …there is limits to being an …
Yoochun and risa smiled at each other ..aya said :
"how about you agree to going out with him but just as a friend going out with him in dates "
"I don’t want to use him "
"don’t use him idiot ..just tell him that you are still confused and cant turn from his friend to his girlfriend this easy so you need time "
Risa and yoochun laughed and yoochun said :
"this is too much ..it will embarrassed him "
Aya said :
"it wont ..if he really loves her he will be happy she is even going out with him "
And so the three went home after they decided to go with that idea …
Yoochun opened his eyes and looked up again …suddenly the guy who always sat next to the window looking out in boredom now in his life and everything suddenly became about him ..
Then he suddenly remembered …
"park..first may I call you by your first name ?"
"do whatever you want "
"ok yoochun "
He sighed maybe its time he to ask him if he can call him by his first name …ok he will do that tomorrow ..
Yoochun then changed his cloth and went out to buy things for dinner ..the sun was sitting down and the wind was cool and comfortable ..
He bought things for dinner and a lot of chips ..hahahhah if aya saw him she would yell at him but then some of it every now and then wont hurt …
So he thought and smiled …he was close to his house when he heard the flute ..it was a strange tone ..his hands tightened on the bags in his hand and then he thought …what the did that damn player followed him home ?????
He walked to his home and was waiting to see the yellow light coming from his building but he was surprised to find himself standing in front of the building after his own …he raised his eyebrow and walked back to find the building before his ..he looked at the two buildings …where the hell is his building ????????????
He looked around ..this is his street ..this is where his building must be…where the is it ????...where is it ? the building before his and after his are standing next to each other ..where is his building ????
Top stood on the rooftop of one of the building ,lowered the flute and said smiling :
"welcome to strick two dude "
========================
comments are loved ^_^