chapter 26

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yunho closed the book in his hands and was about to get up when he felt someone behind him :

"you are late top"

"im  sorry sir …iwas driving resa ,reta and aya to their homes "

"aya?"

yunho said that looking back at top who bowed right away and said :

"it was an order from jaejoong sama"

yunho sighed and said :

"ah.."

Then he said :

"you know top ..they say girls are able to forget their wounds and forgive who was the reason for them faster than boys …I think jaejoong is still a girl in that part "

Top smiled and then yunho suddenly looked back sharply and said :

"btw ..since when do you call jaejoong by his first name ????"

Top smirked and said :

"that too was an order from jaejoong sama"

yunho was mad but then he sighed and thought ..its ok ..top is just a tool even if he looked human ..its like teaching your pet your name …then he looked at top and said :

"did he wear the pj I sent him ?"

"yes he did sir "

Top smiled and continued :

"though he really didn’t like it "

Yunho looked at top surprised :

"he really wore that ?"

Top's smile got wider and he nodded 'yes' …yunho was so happy ..that is his jaejoong ..he couldn’t believe jaejoong would wear something like that to make him happy ..he was truly happy …

Today jaejoong is supposed to get very important information's from yoochun..he went so far as to say true things about him self and even compared himself to that bastard (yoochun's dad)…its true they do the same kind of magic but he is nothing like that …aughhhh …this better get them some valuable information's …

yunho got up and went to the fire place where he turned the auto fire on and watched the fire play …he was not cold but he likes watching the fire while thinking  …top came to stand next to him  and yunho said without looking away from the fire :

"top play me the violin "

"is there some song you want me to play or anything would be good ?"

"no..just make it a sad one ..and a one that helps in relaxing "

"right away sir"

Top started playing ..yunho knew top liked to play music ..his magic even work through music …that is why yunho from time to time likes to reward top by asking him to play him something ..

Top did well this days ..he helped solving the problem between jaejoong and him and let romi listen to them talking about being just friends which will help with the rumors  about them being gay ..also he stayed with jaejoong till he wore the pj plus he is not getting worked up anymore at the mention of lahi …he deserved a reward ..

He is close now ..very close to what he wanted …he never thought he will have a partner in his plane but jaejoong really helped him a lot and he wouldn’t have reached this close without him ..

Without the jenna who was throwing trash in the back ally behind some café …

 

********************

 

He hated humans ….

There was no particular reason why he hated them …just he was the kind of person who is always smiling and listening to people's problems and giving them  small advices ..which made a lot of people ask him for help and open up to him ..and that made him see the worse in human kind …he saw angels on the outside  turning out to be real bastards on the inside..he saw bastards enjoying torturing angel people just for the fun of it …saw people who actually enjoy making people cry and even bet on who will be the fastest to destroy the angel like person ..he hated them ..all …

He saw the real humans ..their lies ,cheating ,unfairness  and their chase after their desires and trying to get them in any way possible …he felt disgusted with them ..he wished he could go to another world ..a world of true angels even if they looked like monsters on the outside ..

He had a really strong interest in magic ..specially other dimensions …that was the thing that interested him the most …

He mastered magic in a young age and then he started looking through traveling through dimensions …and actually top was a result of one of his experiments …he managed to move things and people from dimension to another but he was never able to travel through dimensions himself …then he thought maybe he should try to master jumping from place to another in his world first before trying to go to another dimension …

He started with making a map of the city then pointing places to travel  between  them …the problem with this is finding a place away from people's eyes and also that he had to stay in the same position for a long time …and though he knew all the rules and what he should do ..he failed in that most of the time but kept training …

One of the places he trained in was a dark ally in the back of one café ..it was dark and people rarely used it which made it the perfect place ..that is until the annoying girl started working there …

He was in the back ally training like always when the girl came out to throw the trash …he didn’t even look at her ..he never paid attention to the workers in the café ..so he didn’t even notice that the worker was a new one ..and he wouldn’t have noticed if she didn’t call at him in the dark :

"is some one there ?"

He looked at her …it was clear she was scared …he didn’t answer her but she didn’t go back to the café  …she walked towards him in the dark with only a faint light behind her coming from the kitchen ..she kept getting closer to him and said  :

"you …why are you standing there ?"
so she saw him …he wont answer her though…he didn’t talk to people from so long ..he only talks to top and once to that annoying lahi  but though he didn’t talk to people since so long that doesn’t mean that he would want to talk to her …

"are you ok ? are you hungry ?"

He didn’t answer …

"you have a home to sleep in or do you sleep here too ?"

Great now she thinks he is a homeless person  and why would she think he is going to sleep ? he is standing up  is she stupid ? that is what he thought while looking at the girl …

She then turned around and went inside the café and just when he thought thank god she left him alone she came back with a plate  in her hand which she put right infront of him …

"our café doesn’t serve food but we do have cake so eat this one and if you were still hungry I will give you another one "

Ohhhh….she is still an angel then …so she is the type that stand in the dark to talk to a stranger and then give him food …hmph ...i wonder what kind of disaster  will happen to her to make her realize how disgusting people really are….that is what he thought while looking at the cake right infront of him ..

 "ok I have to go back to work now but don’t forget to eat the cake ok ?"

And then she turned around to disappear in the café …he looked at the cake then he left the place …today was a fail ….he was not able to jump …

 

*********

 

He studied magic and went as deep as he can go  but  all what he found about traveling between dimensions or jumping places in a second was too old …he couldn’t do any of the old magic ..he couldn’t get the stuff they used …he was going mad trying to find any clue until one day he found a magician that studied magic and dimensions traveling deeply  …

The magician name was …

Park ichiro

That magician has practiced a lot of dirty magic in his youth and he did a lot of horrible things but then he met sirizawa iri  and then when he married her he stopped practicing that kind of magic and  just stuck to dimensions traveling magic  and in that he went as deep as no one ever went …

It is rumored that ichiro in his last days put all his magic and knowledge in painting colors and then drew a painting using those colors ..

Now the special thing about that painting is that its said to help in traveling through dimensions ..this he didn’t find weird  its known fact that to be able to travel through dimensions you need a tool …he used that vase to bring top through  but that was too simple and not to the level of the painting that ichiro made …that was the work of an expert …

Now the question is where is that ing painting ????

Its said that his spoiled son yoochun stole it , ran away and  destroyed  it and that made ichiro suicide because of losing his son and his painting that he put all his magic and knowledge in …

The weird thing is that yoochun is now living a normal life alone after his mom suicide right after his dad did ..and here a lot of questions rise like :

-where is the painting ? why did the boy return and the painting didn’t ?

-does the painting still works even with ichiro's death ?

-why don’t other magicians go after the kid ?

-did the kid steal the painting knowing what it is ?

It seemed weird ..all of this ..why …ichiro talked to the biggest most known magicians about this painting ..and asked them their opinion …so why no one is moving ?

While researching the painting he didn’t stop his practice behind the café and ofcourse that girl never left him alone ..she said her name was kim jenna …to tell the truth he enjoyed having her around ..jumping didn’t really need any things to do just finding the right time and doing the right thing ..but waiting for that time was a boring thing and having some company wasn’t so bad …but he never answered her ..not even once …

"hi"

She said while walking out of the café with trash bags in her hands …then she looked his way and said :

"you didn’t eat today too"

And he will never eat ..not here and not this …he is not here to eat and he has to stay in the same position if he wants this to work ..and also he doesn’t like chocolate ..

She put the trash bags in the trash bin then she sat on the little chair she brought last night and said :

"you are not answering me today too "

He didn’t answer or acknowledge her in anyway ..so she continued saying :

"look I know I annoy you daily with my talk and all ..but like you know there is things that a person cant say to a stranger and also somethings that are only said to strangers …and plus …I don’t have any friends but you "

Here he looked at her and he couldn’t take it anymore so he said :

"you !! are you stupid or something ?"

She looked at him with surprised wide eyes and he continued :

"you just said in the same sentence that you talk to me because im a stranger then you said you talk to me because im your only friend !!!!!!"

She opened then pointed at him and said :

"you …you …you talked "

His ears turned red and he said :

"yes I talked and thanks to you I have to redo all of what I was doing "

"what are you even doing here ? who are you ? im jenna "

"I know you are jenna ..you told me your life story and you have no business with me"

She pouted and said :

"but ..but I told you everything about me "

He stood back in his place … ..why did he talk to her now she will never shut up …

"OIIIIII"

"you are the one who talked I didn’t ask you to "

"but you know everything about me and I don’t even know your name "

He looked at her and said :

"names are the things that you should hide the most from strangers "

"why ?"

She is an idiot …she doesn’t even know how dangerous it is to say your name to a stranger …he is a magician he knows how dangerous names are and how much you should protect them …he knew that names are not something you should say even if it was to your best friend.. names are the ultimate weapon…

When he didn’t answer her she said :

"ok listen…I wont ask you what you are doing here and also I don’t ask for your real name just give me something to call you by ..anything …its really weird to talk to you and say hello to you without calling your name "

He sighed and said :

"I will give you something to call me by …but don’t bother me while im working "

"does that mena I should stop talking to you ?"

"you can talk to me about your life and your love story with that boy yoochun but don’t even come near me  like always stay away from me "

She smiled and said :

"agree"

"one more thing..(he lifted the plate with the cake in it untouched )…I don’t like chocolate "

She ran and took the plate from him nodding "yes"…

"my name is …"

He always thought he might one day need a fake name but he was always unable to decide what kind of name he should choose so when she asked he answered the first name that came to his mind :

"yunho"

"yunho ? that is your name ?"

"call me by that …and now .."

He shooed her to her place and she nodded going backward to her place then she said :

"ok yunho ..my break is over today ..i will meet you tomorrow and tell you what I wanted to tell you today ^_^"

He didn’t answer her so she waved at him and went back to the café …in that time he didn’t know if what he did was the right thing to do but now he knows
he did very well and actually he felt proud of making the decision to talk to her …

============

also i dont own the pic of jaejoong as a girl i just found it on google and made a cover of it