Chapter 4

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Yoochun pov:
When I got back home that day I was still so mad but not at jaejoong anymore just mad at myself how could I ?? how could I be so stupid ?? I fell right into jaejoong's balm waiting for him to play with my nerves .
and why ?why didn't I punch jaejoong right in the face after I listened to him talking about my girlfriend like that !! wait no. why did I even listen to him in the first place? I should have left the moment jaejoong told me to close my eyes ..aishhhhhhhhhh
I got up from my chair and turned off the TV .what the use I'm not going to watch it anyway .
after that I went to the kitchen after I thought that a little bit of cooking was maybe what I needed to calm down ,so I decided to make something easy like ...miso soup? no~~ don't feel like it ..hmmm kimchi??yes , I do feel like eating something Korean maybe with fried rice ?? yeah that's perfect.
so i began making my meal ..yes i had to make my own meals cause you see i live alone ever since that accident....i felt my eyes watering but no .ehmehm...am not crying because of that stupid accident am just ..its just ..something got into my eye ..yes that's it something went inside my eye its not like a 17 years old man would cry about something so stupid ...OWCHHHHHHHH ..MY FINGER ..AHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS ...GREAT JUST GREAT JUST WHAT I NEED TODAY !!!
I went to my bathroom and took some bandages and alcohol and bandaged my hand . now that i think about it I don't think that am really hungry and cooking is not helping with my mood so i decided to take a warm bath and go to bed early today .
so i went to my bedroom and grabbed a T-shirt , shorts ,underwear ,towel and got back to the bathroom where i started to take off my clothes then i got in the bathtub and relaxed in the warm water then slowly I closed my eyes ..mmmmm...that's the life ,nothing is better than a warm bath after a long day ,then slowly i opened my eyes when i felt the water getting colder did I fall sleep in the bath but then my eyes landed on the water and it was ..RED??!!!!why the hell was the water red I lifted my hand wanting to take my towel and get out of the bath i found my hand covered with red water ??? no this is not water ...water cant be this sticky??? this water has a very weird smell ...wait smell....sticky...red ...this is ...this is ..THIS IS BLOOD !!!!!
i got out of the bathtub and i looked at my self in the mirror to find my self covered in blood so i took my towel and tried to wipe the blood off my body but instead of wiping the blood i ended up ..PULLING MY SKIN OFF MY BODY????!!!! i looked at the mirror and i saw in it me but me covered in blood and some of the skin is pulled out and ...and...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....i screamed with all my power behind me ..behind me was..was...was...MY FATHER SMILING AT ME ... DONT LAUGH AT ME ,AM NOT SCREAMING BECAUSE MY FATHER SAW ME AM SCREAMING BECAUSE HE IS DEAD!!!!.....
and suddenly my whole world went black and i fell to the hard floor.
end yoochun's pov
out side yoochun's house stood jaejoong looking at the bathroom's window then he looked at the ...ummm...thing standing next to him and he said
"oi top i told you scare him a little bit not kill him!!!! i need him alive you know"
top looked at him with his dark black eyes and said :
" you said scare him ..and aren't you the one who wants him to run to your open arms well here is your chance"
Jaejoong looked at top disbelievingly and said :
"how the hell is he going to run to my open arms when he is out of it!!!"
top smiled a little smile then scratched the back of his head and said :
"I think i over did it a little huh?"
Jaejoong looked at the smiling top and said
"you think???"
"well I couldn't help it ..its been a long time since you let me play with you "
"whatever"
top then said :
"jaejoong sama you think you could tell me what you want from that boy?"
"you said it i want him to run to my open arms"
"but he has a girlfriend"
"not that way you idiot ,what do you think i am huh?"
"gay"
"so what huh?? if am gay i have to fall for every man i see???!!!! are the stright men fall for every woman they see???"
"the problem is not you being gay the problem is that i know how erted you are "
"yah!! how dare you talk with your master like that"
top bowed a little and said :
"sorry but you asked me what i think and i told you "
Jaejoong looked away and said
"whatever"
"what do you want us to do now sir ?" asked top
"nothing ..lets leave ,i have school early in the morning and you have music to play in the music room ...hehehe..drive him more crazy tomorrow with your music alright top"
"ofcourse sir but is he going to be alright??" asked top
Jaejoong looked back at the house then he looked at top and said
"yeah ...lets go "
and they vanished to the dark....