chapter 59

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yoochun woke up late this morning he barely was able to grab an apple on the way out of the door to the school …when he reached the school gate he managed to slip in just two minutes before the gate closed and so he ran up to his class and when he reached it he released a deep breath he was holding ..good the teacher not here yet …

He looked at aya's seat ..it was empty …sighhh so she didn’t decide to get back yet …he looked then at risa's seat who was not there so he looked around the class to find her standing next to jaejoong's seat talking to him ..yoochun stole a quick look at yunho's seat ..he is not here …

yoochun walked to jaejoong risa and said :

"good morning "

Risa looked back at him and said with a small smile :

"good morning yoochun kun "

jaejoong smiled widely and said :

"good morning yoochun ..you are late "

yoochun scratched the back of his head while saying :

"yeah ..i kind of over slept"

The truth though was that he didn’t sleep until sun rise while thinking of aya and that paper …

jaejoong and risa noticed his red eyes but didn’t say anything ..both of them knew the reason and didn’t need an explanation …

jaejoong said with the same smile on his face :

"well you are lucky ..our teacher is absent so we have a 'do what you want but quietly' two hours"

yoochun nodded smiling and said :

"well then what were you two talking about ?"

Risa looked at yoochun from the corner of her eye and said :

"aya"

yoochun gulped and nodded but stayed quiet ..jaejoong noticed the tense atmosphere so he cleared his throat and said cheerfully :

"so what do you guys want to do in those two hours ?"

yoochun smiled at jaejoong gratefully and said :

"I know this will sound stupid but im really behind in my studies ..can you help me jaejoong ?"

jaejoong smiled at the puppy face yoochun and nodded then looked at risa and said :

"want to join us ?"

Risa shock her head and said :

"yoochun kun's weakness is math while im great at it and I don’t want to do him any favors *sticking her tongue at yoochun*..i will go drag romi away from her mobile and make her help me in English "

yoochun pouted while jaejoong nodded with a big smile on his face …

A normal conversation..he miss normal …he will miss normal …

 

*************************

 

yunho opened his eyes after feeling a light tap on his right shoulder ..he looked up to find top …he sat up straight and looked around ..books were all over the table and papers were scattered all over the room …he looked down he must have slept on his desk …he cleared his throat and said to top :

"what time is it ?"

"8 am "

yunho nodded while top handed him a hot cup of tea ..yunho took the cup and said :

"did jaejoong go to school ?"

Top nodded a quick nod then said ;

"do you need anything else yunho sama ?"

yunho sighed and said :

"yeah ..i think im ready to start the real work .."

With that yunho stood up ,stretched up then walked to the big coffin like table in the middle of the room ..the table was white and it had a big square shaped hole in the middle of it ….

yunho said :

"top ..put it in "

Top lifted the box that contains the painting and walked to the coffin like table then put the box in the hole ..it fit perfectly…

yunho then took a red chalk in his hand and drew a circle around the box then a bigger circle  then he started writing simples and signs on the table and the visible surface of the box ..

yunho was murmuring words in Latin, ancient Greek and other language that top couldn’t recognize and had a feeling he didn’t want to …

yunho then stepped away and a silver light started to shine all around the table for about 3 minutes and then it vanished leaving the table painted in dark blue color and the surface of the box black ….

No matter how many times top watch yunho do his magic it never stop amazing him ..the way yunho does the hardest kinds of magic so easily and softly it makes it almost look too easy ..

Top looked at yunho who went back about 5 steps then started doing a circle shape on the floor using yellow chalk and wrote inside of it other simples and signs then sat cross legged on it …well not on it on it he sat above it ..he was floating in the air right above it …between him and the floor under him barely 1 or 2 cms ….just enough space so that he wont ruin the writings on the floor …

His head was on the same line of the table edge making him unable to see through the box in the middle of the table even if it was opened …

yunho then nodded at top  and top opened the cover of the box then he looked at yunho who started chanting in Latin …top gulped while watching the table color turn red slowly …when the table was completely red top looked at yunho and yunho nodded without looking at him …

Top felt nerves for some reason but slowly he took off the cloth cover that was covering the painting then he maneuvered the painting so it was facing up in the box …

When top looked at yunho and nodded yunho closed his eyes while chanting in ancient Greek …the painting started shining then something like glass started to close the box and after couple of minutes the box was closed by a glass cover that replaced the box cover ..top kept watching the painting through the glass until it stopped shining then he looked back at yunho who stopped chanting and was swaying in his place ..top wanted to go check on yunho but he knew better than to leave his place without yunho's permission …

yunho breathed in and out couple of times and when he stopped swaying in his place he opened his eyes , his lips and started chanting in the unknown language …

Top looked down at the table and its color turned golden …when yunho's voice got louder the box in the middle of the table started to shine then looked like fire was coming out of the box and top couldn’t see the painting for a minute and then like it started the fire vanished and when top looked in the box it was no longer a box .. it was like he was staring at the night sky and the painting floating in that sky …he looked up at yunho who smirked after seeing top's amazed look and stood up to walk slowly and stand next to top …top gulped and said :

"that was amazing yunho sama "

yunho's smirk got wider and said :

"I didn’t even start yet top "

yunho then looked down at the painting and said :

"see all I did now was putting the painting in the middle of nowhere ..in a dimension that does not exist on the map of the different dimensions ..now its by all means floating in the middle of nowhere ..but you see its still here in the room ..meaning its locked and even if someone was able to locate it they cant see it because in reality it is still in this room and in the same time its not here …you can say its in a jail room that only I know where it is and only I have the key to it …"

Top nodded feeling very much amazed ..and it really wasn’t easy to amaze top …yunho liked the look in top's eyes and somehow he felt that look was making him feel even prouder of what he had just done …but then ..he sighed and said :

"but top ..all what I have done now was only for me to be able to see it without getting hurt by it .. im still in the start of the road .."

Top bowed and said ;

"it doesn’t make what you did sir any less impressing"

yunho nodded then said :

"what do you see top in the painting ?"

Top looked at the painting , gulped and said :

"my school .. the place where I used to teach sir ..but I don’t understand sir …that ichiro saw my world before ?"

yunho nodded and said :

"no top ..that bastard made a painting that makes you see in it the place or the person you want to see the most ..it doesn’t have a real image ..or it does have a real image but only people with his blood going through their veins can see what the real image is ..and that is what makes it unusable by anyone but yoochun ..or more makes us unable to look at it "

Top looked questioningly at yunho and said ;

"but I can look at it because im not human how come I don’t see the real picture ?"

yunho smiled and said :

"because top ..you see the painting has two security spells … one that is about the seeing part and that doesn’t effect you because its made for humans and you are not human so it doesn’t hurt you ..the other security spell is blood related … ichiro was aware of  the possibility that someone not human could try and steal the painting so he made the other security spell which makes only someone with his blood can see the real image of the painting and by that seeing the real painting and being able to use it …"

Top's mouth was an o shaped then he said :

"but that means…"

"that means like I told you ..its the start of the road ..i just made it possible for me to see the painting without being hurt so I can study it more …that is all .."

yunho then turned around walking to his desk then he stopped and said to top :

"go make me breakfast "

Top snapped out of his thoughts and bowed quickly then vanished …

yunho sat back on his chair and sighed ….sooo much work to be done and so little time left ..

 

**************************

 

Yunho was in the middle of his breakfast when he looked up and said suddenly :

"top bring me yoochun and jaejoong "

Top looked at yunho and said :

" but they are in school"

yunho frowned and said :

"right now top "

Top bowed politely and said :

"yes sir"

The he vanished into thin air ….

yunho smirked thinking ..i think you could help after all chun chan ~ …

 

**************************

 

yoochun dropped the pen on the book and said ;

"enoughhhhhhhhh~~~~"

Jaejoong  looked up ,smiled and said :

"what  its only been one hour ..we still have an hour .."

yoochun ruffled his hair and said :

"no more ..numbers are dancing samba in my head now ~"

jaejoong laughed while covering his mouth with his hand …yoochun can be really silly sometimes ..

'jaejoong sama'

'top?'

'yes can you come with yoochun to the music room ..with your bags ..yunho sama wants you both '

jaejoong gulped …yun chan???..

'yun chan is here?'

'jaejoong sama come now and I will tell you everything '

'ok'

jaejoong looked at yoochun and said :

"yoochun take your bag and come with me "

"ehh? Where ?"

jaejoong looked at yoochun in the eye and said :

"please ?"

yoochun nodded ,gathered his things ,took his bag and followed jaejoong out of the classroom ..

Risa who was sitting with romi in the back of the class watch jaejoong and yoochun sneak out of the class with their bags and thought ….where are those two going ?? and they are taking their bags too ….did they know anything about aya ?? is it about yunho ?? ….maybe they are just skipping class ?.....

Risa bit her lower lip while thinking should she follow them and find out what they are up to or just stay out of it ???....

 

************************

 

yoochun followed jaejoong until they reached the music room then he looked at jaejoong and said :

"why are we here jaejoong?"

jaejoong knocked on the door while saying :

"top is here and he wants to meet us both"

Before yoochun can ask how does jaejoong knows that jaejoong opened the door and walked into the room ,waited until yoochun walked in too then closed the door behind them ….

yoochun looked at top who was standing in the middle of the room …top nodded at yoochun and yoochun nodded back ..jaejoong said :

"what is it top ?"

Top said :

"yunho sama told me to bring you and yoochun kun to his house "

yoochun's and jaejoong's eyes widened for different reasons …yoochun said :

"what ?why ?"

jaejoong said :

"yes why ?"

Top shrugged and said :

"those are yunho sama's orders "

jaejoong said :

"meaning you don’t know why either "

Top nodded shortly …yoochun said :

" I …I don’t know about this "

jaejoong his lips while thinking what does yun chan want from yoochun ? and why in his house ?...

Top suddenly looked up at yoochun and said :

"yunho sama said to tell you that didn’t you promise to help in what you can in the painting before ? he needs you in that ..now lets go …yunho sama is waiting "

yoochun hesitated abit but jaejoong got the massage clearly and said to yoochun :

"lets go yoochun…I know you want this to be over with ..im with you don’t be scared "

yoochun remembered how yunho was nice with him lately ..well as nice as the bastard can be anyway ..and he did promise to help in the painting …plus jaejoong is with him and he trust jaejoong ….yoochun nodded and started walking to the door when jaejoong's stopped him saying :

"where are you going ?"

"aren’t we leaving ?"

jaejoong smiled ,walked to yoochun and dragged him back to top by his hand then said to top :

"take us to yun chan "

Top nodded ,put his hand on jaejoong's shoulder then said :

"yes jaejoong sama"

And the three vanished from the music room to appear in yunho's room ….