chapter 43

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Jaejoong walked out ..closed the door behind him then he snapped his fingers saying ;

"top"

To find top standing infront of him trying to stand straight …

Jaejoong said smiling :

"top welcome ..how are you ?"

'' im fine jaejoong sama and thank you for moving me "

"but I don’t understand ..is the time for the coma over ? but if its over why were you unable to move and if its not over why were you awake ?"

"the time was almost over that is why you see me infront of you …yunho sama cast that spell on me while tired but it’s a simple spell even a magician like me can break it easily when healthy enough"

Jaejoong gulped and said :

"umm..there is no problem in me breaking yunho's spell right ?"

Top smiled handsomely and said :

"don’t worry jaejoong sama ..yunho sama put me in the coma for a reason and that reason is over now so there is no need for me to stay in the coma plus you said you need me "

"yes top but first let it get in "

Then he rang the door bell ..

Yoochun opened the door to find jaejoong and top with him …jaejoong explained that he talked to top on the mobile and that top was near by so he was able to come fast …while jaejoong was explaining he kept looking in yunho's eyes who seemed surprised ..yunho then looked at top who bowed a small bow to him …

Jaejoong thought that yunho looked mad so he said cheerfully:

"but really thank god ..we are so lucky that top was able to come here so fast "

Yoochun smiled a small smile and said :

"yeah …too lucky"

Yunho then smiled and said while pointing a yoochun:

"by the way top we told yoochun that you are from another world "

Top eyes widened then he looked at yoochun then jaejoong …jaejoong said while laughing nervously :

"we really are weird ..i mean I used to be a girl and yunho is a magician and yoochun's father was a magician and my childhood friend is from another world "

Top understood what jaejoong meant ..they didn’t tell yoochun everything yet ..but yoochun nw knows that jaejoong was a girl ?...it seems someone told him ..anyway …he smiled in the corner of his mouth and said :

"I don’t mind yoochun kun knowing this but I would have liked it if you asked me before sharing my secrets around "

Jaejoong said :

" yeah ..saying others secrets without their permission is something annoying ..i understand how you feel but we have no other choice "

Yoochun said :

"do I understand right by saying that top knows that yunho is a magician and my dad was one too ?"

The other three exchanged a look ..

Why don’t they just tell yoochun everything and be relived of his questioning about every little detail …

Top said smiling :

"I knew..i knew last night ..when jaejoong disappeared ..did you forget that I went with him then ?"

"oh right ..so all of you know eachothers secrets ?"

"yeah ..kind of .."

Top smirked and continued:

"the difference between me and jaejoong sama is that I knew that his sister was a magician "

Their eyes widened (jaechun)while yunho looked with hatred at top ..why is he bringing the subject of that ….

But no problem …

Yoochun thought yeah that is right ..jaejoong's sister hid him from yunho and then yunho won over her …what happened to that girl ? how did he forget to ask about her ???...

He turned around to ask jaejoong but was surprised by yunho smirking while saying :

"by the way top did you meet lahi since last night ?"

Top looked at him seriously and said :

"I didn’t see her but I knew she was there "

Yoochun said :

"there?"

Jaejoong whispered to yoochun:

"when yunho and top are talking don’t interrupt "

"but she is your sister"

"forget about her ..she is ok ..just don’t interrupt"

Yoochun shut up but wasn’t convinced ..yunho said without dropping his smile :

"so you knew that she is alife and healthy ..see how good I am ?"

 "yes she is alife ..but I couldn’t check if she is healthy and unharmed "

'she is fine top'

Top looked at jaejoong who continued smiling:

"she is ok  body and mind ..i talked to her ..she is ok just worried "

Top got quiet …he trust jaejoong's words way more than yunho's words but there is ways o harm that yunho can do and jaejoong cant see …

Yunho saw in top's eyes what he was thinking so he sighed and said while looking at nothing :

"I didn’t kill though she deserved it for touching jaejoong ..jaejoong is mine and only mine ..and she took him knowing that fully ..no not knowing but because she knows that she did ..so .."

He looked at his finger nails and continued :

"I didn’t hurt her a lot ..i just returned her to a normal girl"

Everyone's eyes got bigger and jaejoong said :

"a normal girl?..you mean.."

yunholooked up with a smile and said :

"I mean she is not and will never again be a magician …I did her a favor and took her powers ..girls and magic don’t match "

He looked at top who was looking at him with anger ..so much anger and said coldly :

"what?why are you angry ? I thought you would thank me for not killing her "

"and why would he thank you ?"

yoochun looked up and continued :

"jaejoong..you asked me not to interrupt but this is way over my limits ..yunho you are the wrong one ..lahi was only trying to help her brother …you don’t have the right to punish her for anything "

"anyone who touch my jaejoong will be punished no matter who …and I did the least I can do to punish her "

"couldn’t you…"

They all looked at top who said in an angry low voice:

"couldn’t you let this one go without punishing ?you got jaejoong sama as they took him unharmed and you won over her and It was clear she wont be able to do anything for a long time after that battle …she took all your attacks on her and on lumian after he ran away.."

"its not enough top …even now its not enough …I she attacked me personally ..maybe ..maybe I wouldn’t have done anything to her ..but to touch jaejoong …to try to be a smart and attack jaejoong ..try to harm MY JAEJOONG …I can never forgive that "

Top got quiet ..he was angry and mad and just about to explode ..somehow jaejoong was feeling guilty ..top had to fight lahi because of him ..actually he was shocked when he saw her fine healthy and unharmed because he knew yunho wont let her get away unharmed ..only keeping her prisoner in his house was not enough for yunho and jaejoong knew that …jaejoong didn know what happened when he was trying to reassure top ..ofcourse jaejoong understands top's anger …in our world the magic is something only few people can do which is awesome and great but in daily life unneeded really ..while in their world the magic is something that is basic and very needed  even for just daily life …taking lahi's powers is like taking her ability to talk or walk in that world …

Jaejoong walked closer to top and said in small shaking voice :

"im..im sorry top ..i didn’t know "

"leave him jaejoong …he knows that this was something that had to be done ..he knows that I went easy on her for him …and now top lets go we need you "

Top looked up to meet yunho's eyes who continued while pointing at the office room :

"we want you to take a look at the painting ..its in there..you know we are all humans and cant take a look at i-"

"WAIT A MINUTE"

They all looked at yoochun ..yoochun was taking long deep breaths while his face was so red ..he said :

"wait …stop right there "

"what is it ?"

"jaejoong asked me not to interrupt so I didn’t ..even though all you have been doing and saying is way too weird I didn’t …even though I don’t understand why top would get more angry about lahi being hurt than jaejoong ..and though I don’t get why yunho punish anyone who touch jaejoong and jaejoong dosent seem to be shocked by that or bothered ..and also don’t understand why jaejoong would say sorry to top about his sister being hurt ..and also why top calls yunho by sama …all of this and I didn’t interrupt once ..but when it comes to the painting I have a right to know …"

He looked at them seriously and continued :

"why does top know about the painting ?and why does he know that humans cant look at it ? that information was in my dad's letter and only I and jaejoong know about it and yunho just found out about it .so how ????"

Yunho sighed while jaejoong looked at yunho and top ..is it time to tell him everything already ? they lied to him long enough and well it’s a bothersome that he keep asking questions and they have to explain ..everyone here know everything except him ..

"I don’t know about the painting I don’t know about what painting he is talking ..he surprised me by his words …as to why I call him using sama that is something between me and him only ..so don’t worry your self with those things "

So said top then he looked at yunho and said coldly :

"can you explain to me what painting you are talking about and what you humans cant do?"

"it’s a painting yoochun's dad made with magic and I want it ..i did everything till now for it …but humans cant see it ..so I want you to see it first since you are not human"

"I understand ..so without me you cant use it? "

Jaejoong said :

"exactly "

While yunho's eyes widened ..he understood what top meant …

Top smirked and said :

"and it’s a favor I don’t want to do for yunho sama now "

And he disappeared infront of their wide eyes …

Yoochun tripped few steps backwards in horror while jaejoong yelled :

"top ..top get back here …top ..TOP"

Yunho looked really mad ..what the hell does that idiot think he is doing ? is he challenging yunho? But he is under yunho's mercy ..isnt he scared of what yunho might do?

Yunho said :

"I'll bring him back"

"no ..i will bring him back"

Thy looked at jaejoong who continued :

"I can bring him back against his will ..you stay here "

Jaejoong got out of yoochun's apartment to call top ..he doesn’t want to do it infront of yoochun ..

He said in his mind :

"top!! What do you think you are doing ???"

He didn’t get an answer ..

"top I know you can hear me "

"I hear you jaejoong sama"

"why did you leave like that ? come back and take a look at the painting "

"jaejoong sama ..do you think im in the right condition to look at your and yunho sama's painting ?"

''its not like that …iff you couldn’t you could have said sorry to yunho ..you did it on propose to piss off yunho and you know this doesn’t work with him "

He gulped and continued :

"I know you are mad because of what happened to lahi ..but an action like that could make yunho more angry ..come back here and I will talk to yunho for her please "

"jaejoong sama excuse me and forgive my rudeness I think your words are coming from your want for the painting and pleasing yunho sama more than being worried about lahi and her magic which in the first place I don’t think is something even yunho sama can give her back "

"top~ don’t say that ~~~"

"forgive me jaejoong sama "

Jaejoong sighed ..what should he do now ? yunho is waiting inside ..he said seriously :

"forgive me top you didn’t leave me a choice "

He snapped his fingers saying:

"top"

To find top infront of him..he said :

"ok lets g-"

Before he could finish his sentence top disappeared ..

Jaejoong said pissed off :

"what is this ? what is he doing ?"

He snapped his fingers again saying "top"

Top was infront of him in a second he said :

"what do-"

And he disappeared again …

Jaejoong yelled in his head :

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ????COME HERE "

He snapped his fingers and said top and top appeared …

Jaejoong was looking a top with anger while top was looking back in seriousness …

Top bowed slowly then said while bowing :

"forgive me jaejoong sama "

And then he disappeared again ..

Jaejoong couldn’t stop his anger so he yelled :

"come back here no matter how many times you leave I will just call you back "

He snapped his fingers again calling :

"top"

Top was standing infront of him  and then there was screaming from the inside of yoochun's house …

Yoochun yelled loudly :

"JAEJOONG ..JAEJOONG GET IN HERE FAST "

Jaejoong looked back at the door ..it seems yoochun heard him when he was yelling so he knew he was just outside the house …

Yoochun opened the door while looking panicked and said:

"jaejoong come quickly"

"what is it?"

''yunho..he passed out ..i don’t know what happened to him "

Jaejoong's eyes widened and said :

"yun chan?"

And he ran inside the house leaving behind him a smirking top …