chapter 45

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

''yun chan"

"what is it jenna?"

"before I moved here ..were you living alone ?"

Yunho's eyes widened because he was shocked by her question …he then smiled and said :

"yes I was living alone all the time ..why are you asking ?"

She sat down and said :

"if you live alone why do you live in this big house ?you know cleaning it is so hard "

He smiled a bigger smile and said while pouring a cup of tea for himself:

"believe it or not I used to clean the whole house by my self and plus is it so wrong to live in a big house if I live alone ?"

He took the cup and sat down next to her …she looked at him with thin eyes and whispered :

"I wonder what you do with all of those rooms "

He smiled a mysterious smile and said :

"you will know one day jenna ..one day the time will come and you will know "

+++++++++++++++++++++

(some time passed)

Yunho walked into the living room to find him sitting on the chair watching tv while swinging his legs happily …yunho sighed...he sill acts too girly ..

"jaejoong"

So called him yunho gently ..jaejoong looked at yunho with question marks all over his face then he said :

"what is it yun chan ?"

"are you watching something important ?"

"no the program I usually watch just ended "

Yunho looked at the tv to find the ending song for a drama.. apparently one of those romantic dramas that are filled with tears and really handsome and rich guys giving their all to have that poor girl even if she was ugly …sighhhhhh….

Yunho sighed again …jaejoong noticed that so he said with a red face :

"I don’t watch anything else but this ..i mean I started watching it before I turned to a boy and I sill watch it now because I want to know the ending "

Yunho smiled and said :

"then lets hope this drama ends fast "

"I don’t think so ..this kind of dramas almost unending …so many episodes and plus what is wrong with a guy watching this kind of dramas ?its fun"

"the problem not only in the drama..no the problem is that its not only the drama "

Yunho sat down on the couch and jaejoong sat down on the floor next to his legs then asked while pouting:

"what do you mean ?"

"I mean if a normal guy watched those kind of dramas its no problem because it’s someone's own choice but then you do a lot of girly things and this is just one of them "

"its not in my hands ..im a girl to start with"

"NO"

Yunho said it firmly ..jaejoong looked up with watery puppy eyes ..yunho sighed and continued :

"you are not a girl to start with ..you WERE a girl "

jaejoong gulped ,smiled and said :

"that is right"

"and now since you are not busy let me explain some things to you "

"like what ?"

"like getting the painting from park "

Jaejoong sat up like excited puppy and said :

"yes ..the main plan ..you finished it ?"

"not exactly but I put some basic lines "

"tell me ..im listening "

"first I had to make sure the painting is still there and that the kid still has it and that he didn’t ruin it when he disappeared with it and that was easy by researching the accident and its details"

Jaejoong gulped and said:

"the details of the accident ?"

"yes 3 newspapers and some net sites wrote about the accident ..2 newspapers and one net site said that the boy was holding something like a big picture or painting covered in a piece of cloth "

Jaejoong said in a small voice :

"and who saw him holding it ?"

"didn’t I tell you the details of the accident ?"

"yes but ..i didn’t pay attention to that point "

"when he came back home he found police around his home and people too ..you think no one noticed him holding something that big ? and when the police agreed to let him see his parents he wouldn’t let go of the thing he is holding so it caught a lot of attention  …jaejoong?"

 So said yunho because jaejoong suddenly lowered his head hiding his face …jaejoong said in a shaking voice :

"nothing …im ok …I was just thinking it must have been hard on him "

"maybe ..but don’t forget he had a hand in that ..his dad probably did what he did because he thought he lost the painting "

"not because he thought he lost his son ?"

"who?ichiro? noooo.. all he cares about is his magic ..they even say his marriage was because of a lost bet "

"lost bet ?"

Jaejoong said it with huge eyes …yunho nodded and said :

"yes ..he was challenged by one of the magicians but then he stopped in the middle battle because he wanted to save his magic for the painting ..and so he had to marry the daughter of the magician ..when you lose a battle with a magician there is always a price to pay "

"and he agreed to the marriage for a reason like that?and this is before yoochun was born before he got married  more than 16 years ago …he has been saving his magic for the painting for all that time ?"

"you think he would have killed himself and his wife if the painting was something simply done ?"

Yunho said so with a small smile …jaejoong said :

"but ..why did yoochun take the painting ?"

"that is something not me or anyone else knows …he took the painting and disappeared …though I don’t think he knows its value ..he probably had some childish reason for taking it without knowing what it really is "

Yunho kept talking while the smile stayed stuck on his face :

"I don’t think he took it knowing how important it is or that because of his action he will come back to find out that he lost his dad and mom because of it "

Jaejoong looked down at his hands and said in a small voice while playing with his fingers :

"but that makes me feel bad for him ..he must be feeling so guilty"

Yunho smiled and said :

"if I was there then I wouldn’t have let him feel guilty ..-smirk-or anything else for that matter..but anyway he took out ichiro for us .."

Jaejoong clenched his hands ,looked up at yunho and said with angry eyes :

"by the way yun chan ..what about your parents ?"

Yunho got quiet then he said :

"my parents ?"

"yes YOUR parents "

"and why do you ask ?"

"because its clear you don’t know how important and valuable parents are "

Yunho was pissed off …what does his parents got to do with anything ?why does he have to talk about this ?and why is jaejoong reacting like this ??? does he still feel something for that bastard ???...

He sighed ..it seems jaejoong didn’t get yet how much of a bastard ichiro is …he said quietly :

"if you think ichiro's son-"

"yoochun"

"if you think that he lost something by the death of ichiro then you are wrong …that man is the furthest thing from a father..all he cared about was his magic "

"you say that ..but he was yoochun's dad and yoochun thinks he died because of him "

"this is not something we would agree upon and it seems that this yoochun guy is going to school ,loving a girl and going to coffee shops so don’t worry about him  "

Jaejoong looked down and said in small voice :

"im not worried about him I just said this must have been hard on him ..and aya is just friend he doesn’t love her "

Yunho sighed ,looked at the pen in his hand and the papers infront of him then he held them and got up ..

Jaejoong looked up fast and said :

"whats wrong ?arent you going to tell me the plan?"

"we will talk later ..you are not ready"

"I am ..im excited too "

"you are not ..you even put down my excitement "

"yun chan ..it was just different point of views …we didn’t even start "

"and that is exactly what I mean"

Jaejoong didn’t say anything so yunho continued :

"you are not ready ..you feel sorry for ichiro's son even before we start anything ..how would you help in getting the painting ? what ?do you want us to ask for it nicely?"

Jaejoong's cheeks turned red and he said :

"ofcourse not …I feel sorry for him because his parents thing ..it has nothing to do with this ..i want to get the painting as fast as possible "

"I know you do ..and that is why I want you to understand that this thing is going to be hard and you cant feel sorry for him or be weak infront of him"

Jaejoong gulped and said :

"so..what do I do ?"

Yunho thought for a moment ..then looked at jaejoong and said :

"I will tell you in the right time"

And he left the room leaving behind him a pouting jaejoong infront of a turned off tv …

 

======================

 

That evening jaejoong was surprised by yunho calling him …

When jaejoong got into the living room he found yunho sitting on a chair near the turned off fire place and next to him stood a tall guy with black hair black eyes and black clothes …

Jaejoong stood infront of the door looking at the man nervously …yunho smiled and said :

"come here jaejoong"

Jaejoong smiled back while walking to him and with each step he took he tried to steal a glance at the man standing next to yunho …who is he ? is he yunho's friend ? why is he here ?

Jaejoong stood infront of the chair yunho was sitting on while his eyes didn’t leave the man standing next to him ..the man was handsome and looked like he was really smart …when he kept staring at him  the young man smiled at him…

Yunho stood up and said while pointing at top :

"this is top"

"top?"

So said jaejoong while looking at the young man who bowed to him politely…

"yes top"

"is he your friend yun chan ?"

Yunho's ears turned red while jaejoong noticed a smirk on top's face …yunho coughed and said :

"no jaejoong ..i told you before …you are my only friend"

"a..ah …that is right ..then?"

Yunho said coldly without looking at top :

"top is my assistant "

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he said :

"assistant ?"

"yes sometimes I need as a magician someone to do the things that are simple but take along time ..those things are done mostly by top "

"then I think making food is one of those simple but take long time things in your pov right yunho sama?"

So said top in a calm and deep voice which carry a lot of respect and a lot of sarcasm in the same time …yunho looked at him and said with a red face :

"shut up top"

Jaejoong looked surprised and  amazed then said :

"so you were the one making the food ???is that one of the things a magician needs help in ?"

 "kim sama..even though yunho sama is a very powerful magician he is after all a human and humans need to eat ..all I do is making that eating is more yummy enjoyable and relaxing "

So said top then he lifted his eyes to meet jaejoong's who's heart almost stopped in that second …then top stood up straight …jaejoong gulped and wondered  how come he knows my name ????

Yunho said :

"top been working for me for sometime now ..even before you came here so he knows all the things that happen in this house including your arrival which was the biggest change in my life and house so far "

"but we didn’t meet before "

"yes that is right ..i made sure you don’t ..like you can see top is rude and he forget his place a lot of times "

Wile yunho was saying this both jaejoong and top were staring at eachother ..jaejoong felt that there is something weird about this top guy and also he felt like he wanted to tell him something but was waiting for the right moment …

Jaeoong said :

"then why did you decide to let us meet now ?"

"I told you today that you are not ready for the plan yet ..top will help me in preparing you "

Jaejoong said carefully:

"top knows about the plan?"

"I told you he has been here or a long time ..and he knows everything that goes on in this house including the plan …actually I brought him here to help in the plan "

"oh..ok..but.."

Jaejoong looked at top bothered by talking about him like he didn’t exist so he said to him :

"how are you going to help yun chan preparing me for the plan ?"

Yunho said :

"you will start going out with top to spend the day with him starting from tomorrow and he will tell you the details then "

Jaejoong nodded then he noticed that top was still staring at him ..his face turned red while wondering why is top staring at him like that ?

Yunho said smiling ;

"that is what I wanted to tell you jaejoong ..you can stay here and watch tv or go to your room ..im going to my room because I have a lot of work to do "

"ok.."

"top follow me "

"yes yunho sama"

Yunho walked out of the room while top stayed where he was standing ..jaejoong said nervously:

"aren’t you going to follow yun chan?"

'' its not the first time .."

"huh?"

Top said in a serious tone:

"us meeting ..its not the first time today"

"what do you mean?"

"I talked to you before ..dont you remember my voice ?"

"top ..what are you doing?"

So said yunho who was now standing at the door of the room ..jaejoong looked down thinking …he is sure he didn’t meet top before today ..but what is this feeling of familiarity everytime he talked ???...

"yes yunho sama"

So said top then he bowed politely to jaejoong and left the room following yunho...

Jaejoong felt something about top …something weird ..familiar .. out of this world ...and alittle ..just alittle blatant…