chapter 42

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Top was sleep ..

Actually he was put to sleep not sleep and he knew it …

After the battle was over with yunho's clear win top heard yunho promise lahi a hell to pay before he finish her off  for daring to touch jaejoong but not now..not now that jaejoong was waiting for him and its not his hoppy to torture girls so he will leave it for later ..this scared top so he walked behind yunho then said :

"yunho sama"

"what do you want ?"

"can I ask for a favor ?"

yunho stopped walking and turned to him angry ..top bowed apologizing then said :

"I am so sorry for being rude but I promise this will be my first and last request "

yunho turned around and continued walking then said :

"say"

" I ..i know that master hates lahi a lot now because she dared to even lay a finger on jaejoong sama but .."

"top if you are going to say what I think you are going to say its better you shut the up "

Top gulped …he knew that his request is exactly what yunho thinks ..

"yunho sama its my first and last request "

"you don’t get to make requests "

"yunho sama ..i…"

Top stopped in his place and said bitterly :

"I helped you fight her ..i did that by my own ..i did that because of my loyalty to you and because I work for you …I fought her for you though I know what she is doing what she was doing for me ..not that I agree with her …I mean you can imagine how hard that was for me ..so please …"

yunho sighed and stopped walking …

Yes he knows …he knows that top was able to break free in that moment if he wanted to …he is a magician and there was a strong magician whose specialty is to break spells …but he choose to fight by his side …

Top been doing well lately and he didn’t have to punish him a lot of times …the truth is he doesn’t enjoy punishing him for everything lately…

But this is the only request he cant do for top …

He cant forgive lahi for touching his jaejoong no matter what …

yunho continued walking while saying :

" you said it ..what you did you did on your own you cant ask for anything in exchange of that …that is dead "

"yunho sama I beg you .. I BEG you don’t kill her "

Top said that in a teary voice so yunho looked back at him only to see him bowing so down that his nose was almost touching his knees ..yunho sighed and said :

"top ..you and me are tired …and you know how bad my mood is when im tired "

" that is exactly why I am asking you not to decide anything about her while you are like this ..im begging you to rethink this subject after you rest "

"this is a subject that is done and over with "

"and im begging you to rethink th-"

"ENOUGH TOP …ENOUGH "

Top looked up at yunho who sighed and said :

"top you are tired "

yunho then looked in top's eyes and said :

"sleep"

Top said angry :

"yunho sama"

Then he started feeling his body giving up on him …

In the end he cant disobey yunho's magic …

He said before he lost conscious :

"when I wake up eventually ..it will be nice to find out that nothing horrible happened to lahi "

Top said that with his usual politeness but with more seriousness than should be in his eyes …yunho looked at him then shrugged and said :

"that is up to her actions "

Then top lost consciousness … yunho sighed ..even top is annoying him now …but he felt that he did the right thing putting him to sleep that way he doesn’t bother him and he doesn’t have to punish him …yunho said the necessary spells and moved top's sleeping body to his house …then he thought of capturing lahi and putting her in top's room just to bother him ..and that is what he did …

In the present time top was not conscious but not unconscious but somewhere in between…he could her sniffs …someone was crying near him …then he recognized the voice ..thats lahi …thank god that means yunho didn’t kill her …but why was she crying ??

She was crying and cursing yunho from time to time …he tried to open his eyes but couldn’t …it seems his mind was conscious but he couldn’t move yet which is normal since his mind was what belong in this world and he only materialize when he has to …and now his materialized body is unconscious but his mind is clear somehow …

Then suddenly he thought  ..can he contact jaejoong using his mind ?...

He smirked ….

Maybe there is a way out of this …

 

*******************

yoochun stood in the office alone while yunho and jaejoong standing outside the room …he took a deep breath …

jaejoong called from outside saying :

"you didn’t tell us what are you doing exactly ?"

Yoochun said while looking through things in the room :

"my dad said don’t show it to any human but he didn’t say don’t see it plus I saw it a thousand time so I will see it and describe it to you "

yunho said :

"and why would you describe it to us ?"

"don’t you want to make sure that this is the one ?"

yunho smiled and said :

"first I don’t know how the painting looks like because there is no discretion of what was painted in it and second it is the one since it was the one and only work that ichiro made as a painting "

jaejoong said :

"if it is such an important magical painting why there is no description of it ?"

yoochun said smiling :

"I know why "

He turned around and kept moving things around while saying :

"actually I too knew it has some kind of magic to it …I didn’t know my dad was a magician by then "

He turned around to look at them smiling then said :

"you can never remember what was drawn in this painting if you were not looking at it "

jaejoong and yunho exchanged a look ..yoochun continued :

"this means that everyone who saw it didn’t remember what it was about afterwards and most likely my dad didn’t tell them that they wont be able to remember so no one wrote what it looks like right away "

"nope ..writing as whole was forbidden "

Said yunho ..jaejoong and yoochun looked at him so he continued :

" in the few events that ichiro showed his painting in it he forbidden writing ,taking picture or voice recording in normal or unnormal ways …but that doesn’t mean that he mentioned they wont be able to rememeber it later anyway "

jaejoong smiled and said :

"and you know that but you don’t have curiosity to know what is painted in this painting ?"

"since it will become mine I don’t need yoochun kun to describe it to me …I will see it sooner or later "

They exchanged a smile that yoochun didn’t see because he was still looking around then he got a square thing that is covered with a piece of cloth …he sighed and said :

"here it is ..you sure you don’t want to take a look at it ?"

yunho said seriously :

"do you wanna kill us ?"

jaejoong smiled and said :

"I think he wont mind killing you "

yoochun put the painting against the wall and said :

"ok"

He then walked out and closed the door behind him then he said to yunho :

"the painting is now in this room …when you get your things together come back and take it ..its yours "

"OI wait a minute ..didnt you say you would help me in exchange of not hurting anyone around you ?"

" yeah ..but I thought about my dad's words and I really couldn’t think of a way to bend them around "

He continued while itching the back of his head :

"I think we really cant show it to humans "

Jaejoong sighed while yunho looked at yoochun angrily …he should have known better than expecting anything from that kid ….

yoochun said angry himself :

"but this is ridicules I mean where can I find someone not human to look at the painting ???"

yunho said lazily:

"he didn’t say show this painting to not human ..he said don’t show it to a human being meaning don’t show it to anyone "

jaejoong's eyes suddenly widened ..he looked at yunho and said :

"there is someone we know and he is not human "

yunho and yoochun looked at him for a minute then yoochun said :

"what do you mean you know someone "not human" "

"I mean he is not from our world in the first place "

"and he is human?"

"I told you he is not human "

"I mean does he look like humans ?"

Yunho said :

"actually yes and you know him yoochun kun ..its top "

yoochun's eyes widened more and said :

"top??? jaejoong's friend top?"

yunho nodded and exchanged a look with jaejoong …that is right top is not a human and he is a magician too ..but he is now sleeping so he cant help …

jaejoong said :

"but he is not here …I don’t know if we can call him to come over "

"wait I don’t get it ..what do you mean he is not human ?and what do you mean from another world ?"

yunho's patience ran out and he said :

"I cant believe you are surprised !!! your friend was a girl and his friend is a magician and his sister is a magician and your father was a magician too ..why do you react to everything as if it was a surprise ??? aren’t you used to it yet ??? don’t you think that you should stop being surprised by anything by now ????"

yoochun gulped ..yunho is right ..everything around him is weird and he really should stop being surprised by anything from now on …

jaejoong looked at yoochun ..he knows he was a girl ??? that stupid aya ..she must be the one who told him ..but its not a problem since yoochun doesn’t seem to mind ..though a part of him wished he could stay the storng boy in his friend's eyes not a pathetic weak girl…

So was jaejoong thinking when suddenly a loud voice said in his head :

"jaejoong sama do you hear me ???"

Top!!!

jaejoong's eyes widened and he looked at yunho who looked back at him with question marks all over his face …it seems top is talking only to him …jaejoong said :

"wait I will go to the bathroom "

He left yunho and yoochun looking at him weirdly and hurried to the bathroom …

He yelled in his head when he got to the bathroom :

"TOP YOU WOKE UP ????"

"hi jaejoong sama ..thank god for your safety"

"when did you wake up ? didn’t you tell yun chan ?"

"actually I didn’t wake up yet ..or more like my mind is awake but I cant move my body yet ..yunho sama doesn’t know yet "

"oh~"

jaejoong gulped feeling something weird ..why is top talking to him before talking to yunho?..

"you don’t want me to tell yunho you are up yet right ?"

Top didn’t answer…

"is there a problem between you and yun chan ? did you guys fight before you went to sleep ?"

"actually we disagreed about the sleeping itself ..i thought it was not necessary while yunho sama did ..i am afraid to tell him I woke up "

"if its like that then there is no problem "

jaejoong sighed and continued :

"we need you top "

"I am afraid I cant come by my self "

"even if I called you ?"

"if you just called me in your head I wont be able to come because I always come by myself "

jaejoong thought abit then remembered ….

There is that way that yunho invented …we didn’t try it before but it might just work cause it makes top comes to him not let him come by himself …

jaejoong said :

"don’t worry I will handle it "

He went out of the bathroom and looked for yoochun and yunho..he left them alone and wondered what kind of talk did they share …

But it looks like there was no talk between them because they were sitting on different chairs without looking at eachother …its really nothing to be surprised about cause yunho hates yoochun and his father and yoochun hates yunho for all of what he did ..the moment they saw jaejoong they both smiled and said :

"jaejoong"

jaejoong smiled to them and thought does his existence comfort them that much ???...

He walked to his bag and took his phone from it then walked to the door saying :

"im going out for a minute"

"jaejoong"

jaejoong looked at yunho who continued :

"is everything alright ?"

"yup..dont worry I will be back in two minutes "

Then he gone out of the apartment closing the door behind him …