chapter 32

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Risa looked at aya to find her moving her leg in nervousness ..risa sighed ,put a smile on her face and said :

"aya calm down"

Aya turned to her sharply and said :

"they are late ..all that time to change their cloth ??!!"

 Aya said that while walking towards yoochun's room ..risa sighed again and said :

"why don’t you leave them alone ..they both are guys after all"

"because they are guys they shouldn’t take this long"

Risa sighed for the billion time and said :

"don’t you think that you are being a pain to yoochun ?"

Aya looked at her with big wideeyes and risa continued nervously :

"you really are closing up on him ..i mean you don’t let him have girls or boys friends  ..i was really happy when he gained a friend that is a boy "

"I don’t mind him having a guy friend but im totally against that guy friend being jaejoong "

"what do you have against jaejoong?"

"I know him ..he was my neighbor..he is bad news and rude and evil ..just the thought of having him near-"

"AYA"

Aya looked startled a risa and risa continued :

"don’t you think you are being a pain for me too ?"

Aya's eyes turned huge ..damn it she forgot that there was something between risa and jaejoong ..she was so focused on jaejoong's relation with yoochun that she forgot his with risa ..risa sat back down when aya didn’t answer her while aya looked at yoochun's door and thought ..get out fast yoochun ..get out now please …

 

****************

yoochun looked at jaejoong still shocked and said :

"you didn’t tell me how did you know this method ?"

If his father was like yunho that means he has super natural powers how did jaejoong know how to deal with that ???...

jaejoong sighed and said :

"its an old way ..secret ink ..its made of lemon juice "

yoochun's eyes became bigger and jaejoong smiled saying :

"you don’t read police novels do you ?"

"lemon juice ?"

"I think everything appeared ..no need for this anymore "

So said jaejoong while putting he lighter on the night stand next to him then he looked at yoochun who was still shocked and he laughed a his expiration then said :

"you really are weird …don’t you want to know whats in the letter ?"

"ofcourse im interested  but .."

"but?"

yoochun looked at jaejoong for a moment ..then said :

"nothing ..show me the paper "

jaejoong stood next to yoochun while his heart beating hard …yun chan ..you have no idea how close we are to what we want …

"to yoochun :

I don’t know why you did this or where you took it to but I know how much of a failer I am to let it fall in a child's hands …I think no one will approach you looking for it but I do advice you not to start any new relations with anyone you didn’t know before this accident  and specially people who look overly nice and friendly…

It might be hard to keep your relations limited to your childhood friends your entire life but this you brought on your self ..you have no idea what magicians would do to get that painting ..if you know just what this painting can do you wouldn’t even dare to look at it ..keep it safe and away from human eyes ..

I always made sure you don’t get into the magic world but you walked straight into it ..now show me how capable you really are …

The sentence written in the middle is just so people wont notice the real letter …

Bye"

jaejoong's eyes became huge ..that ichiro predicted that someone like him would come to contact with yoochun …he wondered how yoochun would react to this but when he looked at yoochun he was holding the letter in shaky hands ..jaejoong said :

"yoochun?"
"he didn’t …"

"….?????"

yoochun lifted his face to surprise jaejoong with a red wet face then he said :

"till the last line he didn’t …"

He turned the paper in his hands then said in a shaky voice :

"he didn’t mention mom even once "

yoochun then went into a crying fit and jaejoong didn’t know what to do ..he heard that ichiro was an   but he thought that that was only in magic ..but he is an to the bones ..

jaejoong thought..even leaving the mom thing alone ..is this words that a dying father says to his only son ? that is all ?...

jaejoong reached to pat yoochun on the shoulders then said :

"yooc-"

"YOOCHUN"

He heard loud knocking on the door so he snatched the paper from yoochun's hands and said :

"come in"

To be surprised by aya behind him . ..she  said :

"I don’t need your permeation..whats wrong yoochun ? you get away from him "

She said that while shoving jaejoon aside then when she saw yoochun's face she turned to jaejoong and said :

"you !!! I knew you would try to r-"

"he found a letter from his father "

Everyone was shocked including yoochun who looked at jaejoong surprised ..

Aya said :

"what ?"

Then she looked at yoochun questioningly but jaejoong continued :

"the letter was not a nice one "

Aya looked at yoochun and said in an accusing voice :

"yoochun is that right ?"

He nodded and she said :

"but I thought he didn’t leave you anything since he thought you were dead "

jaejoong smirked looking down ..he knew yoochun wouldn’t let aya see or know about his dad's last letter to him no matter how much aya was close to him specially that he wrote I hate you in it …

jaejoong then smiled sadly thinking that even through everything yoochun must have had some hope that his dad was not that bad ..and when he found out about the secret ink maybe he wished his dad would explain things to him but then …

"when..when did you find it ?..and where was it ?"

Even aya didn’t dare asking what was inside that letter ..she might be very pissed off that only jaejoong knew whats in the letter but she knew very well how sensitive yoochun is in this matter …

yoochun whipped his tears  ,straighten up then said :

"don’t worry ..the letter just upset me alittle bit "

He then looked at the rest and said :

"just remembering this stuff was alittle uncomfortable ..thats all "

"yoochun"

Said aya worriedly and yoochun smiled a small smile while saying :

"no need to worry ..really "

"if you want you can stay home today and rest ..no need to go to school "

Everyone looked at risa  and she continued :

"I mean you don’t have to go to school if you are tired ..you had a fight with aya last night then you were surprised by an unconscious jaejoong on your door then you fought with aya again this morning  and now this letter …its really unfair for you to have to go to school above all this "

No one said anything but it was clear that aya was mad at risa for mentioning the fight thing more than one time …and she only got more mad when risa continued :

"if you want jaejoong can rest with you ..you two are equally tired ..you both deserve the rest "

"what is this bull you are saying ???"

So said aya clearly mad while yoochun and jaejoong exchange a look  and risa said :

"you disagree ?? "

"are you crazy ??you want to leave them alone ? we came this morning to sto-"

"to make sure they are alright right ?"

Aya was silent for a moment ..yeah she did convince risa to come with her so they can "make sure yoochun and jaejoong were alright "…damn it …aya then said :

"but that doesn’t mean we should leave them alone ..we checked on them and they are alright "

"they are tired and our presence here is making them even more tired "

"THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE EVER AGAIN "

"risa"

They looked at jaejoong who continued with a charming smile on his lips and said :

"im glad that you are worried about us but we are fine …really "

"b..but"

"don’t worry …and we want to go to school today"

jaejoong was surprised with risa's hand taking hold of his and then risa pulled him out of the room …yoochun and aya exchanged a look ..what is wrong with her today ??...

"whats wrong with you today ?"

So asked her jaejoong and she said :

" I .. "

Her cheeks turned red and she continued :

" It bothers me that you get the treatment of a gay man all the time when you are not .."

His eyes widened and she continued :

"specially infront of yoochun ..i mean its insulting for both of you "

She squeezed his hand lightly and he looked in her eyes while she said :

"please don’t pressure your self to please aya ..if you needed to sleep in yoochun's apartment or the other way around then just do so ..dont mind aya ..what is important is what is best for you "

She squeezed his hand tighter and he felt something weird …something clenched his hear ..what is this feeling ?...he suddenly felt all the blood in his body rush up to his head and his face turned bright red …he opened his mouth to say something but words wont come out ..the only thing he could do is squeeze her hand back …

What was that ?...he could feel his heart beating fast in his chest ..he took a deep breath then said :

"don’t worry we will be ok …and I …"

He smiled and continued :

"I wont make you worry about me or yoochun anymore ..live your life normally ,go to music classes and be happy all the time ..dont think of me …"

She smiled and whispered :

" I cant not think about you "

He felt every drop of blood in his body is in his head now ..his face most be ridiculously red now …

"ehm..jaejoong?"

jaejoong looked back at yoochun who went silent for a moment after seeing jaejoong's blood red face then he continued smiling :

"im sorry to interrupt but if you don’t change that ridicules pjs now we will be late for school "