chapter 54

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yoochun walked back home after dropping risa off feeling like he might have made a mistake ..why did he drop her off leaving his house empty ..what If jaejoong came back and didn’t find him ? then what ?...

He took out his cell phone again and looked at the screen ..no messages or calls or anything…where are you jaejoong ????...

Should I call him ?...i mean I can call him right ?....he searched for jaejoong's number ,found it and was about to click the green button to call when he thought no …no what if jaejoong was followed and he was hiding ??..if his phone rang he would be exposed …no he has to wait for jaejoong himself to call …yeah he has to wait ..yunho said he wont hurt any of them anymore  because yoochun will give him the painting ..so jaejoong should be safe ..but then yunho not only interested in jaejoong as a tool to bully yoochun with  ..no yunho seems to be more interested in him in…other ways ..

At any rate he cant do anything but wait …he closed jaejoong's number and put his cell back in his pocket ..he will wait ..that is all he can do …wait …

Yoochun got home hopping that jaejoong would be there ..but no ..no one there out or inside the apartment…jaejoong was not there …he didn’t call …

yoochun sat down on the chair in the living room and stared outside at the dark sky …where are you jaejoong???...

He then looked around the room and his eyes landed on something behind the sofa in the shadow ..he went there and picked the thing up ..its jaejoong's bag …why is his bag here ??...ohh right he left in the pjs …ohhh…

yoochun stared at the bag for a minute then he bit his lower lip and opened the bag and started looking for something and wishing he wont find it .... he found something ..he got the thing out and looked at it ..anger started raising in his body and he suddenly grabbed the bag and threw it across the room to slam on the wall and land on the floor ..it was like a surprise anger moment that was followed by regret as he ran to the bag on the floor to pick it up and put it on the sofa ..

He sat down on the sofa next to the bag and sighed then he looked at the thing in his hand …jaejoong's cell phone …damn it jaejoong …

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoochun opened his eyes lazily and looked around ..why is he sleeping in the living room ??...he looked down at what he is holding ..jaejoong's cell phone ..ohhh right …

He looked at the window ..the sun was up …what time is it ??

He looked up at the clock on the wall ..6 am …he reached to his pants pocket and got his cell phone ..no calls ..he thought maybe jaejoong would use any phone he find to call him but no ..not one call …is he ok ??...

He gulped and looked around ..the house suddenly feels so scary …no one is here …he got used to be always with jaejoong …

He suddenly looked at his cell phone with wide eyes ..no calls ..not even one …aya ..why didn’t aya call him ???? she never stayed that long with no calls ..even if she is mad she would send him angry messages and would call only to yell at him but never like this …not even one call or a message …is aya ok ???..

yoochun sighed while massaging his sore head…where did everyone disappeared to ??...

Should he call aya ??...she did slap jaejoong but he wants to know why and he wants to solve this thing with her …he got up and started dialing her number while heading to the kitchen ..he got voice mail ..he sighed ,put both cell phones his and jaejoong's on the table in the kitchen and went to the refrigerator where he grabbed the juice bottle ,poured himself a glass and went back to the table not bothering to put the bottle back in the refrigerator …

He sat on the chair and started drinking the juice slowly … what should he do now ? go to school ? maybe if he went there he will find both aya and jaejoong in there and can ask for explanations from both …but no …jaejoong got out of here wearing only his pjs ..even if he has another uniform at home he needs his bag and things ..

take them to school and give them to him when he see him ?...no aya would flip ..aya would so understand him carrying jaejoong's bag around in school ..hahahahha.. it would be the scandal of the year ..or more ..no he defiantly cant do that …

Go to jaejoong's house ?...he cant be there the whole time right ??...he would have called or came here …but then what if he was really there ??... well it wont hurt to try right ?..

yoochun got up ,ran to his bedroom and wore his uniform then put jaejoong's in a bag ,ran to the living room to grab his and jaejoong's bags and ran out of the apartment…

 

+++++++++++++

 

yoochun rang the door bill of jaejoong's apartment and waited a bit but nothing happened so he said:

"jaejoong?..jaejoong are you in here ?"

jaejoong looked at yunho and whispered :

"what should we do ?"

yunho looked at the door but didn’t answer …jaejoong said :

"you can jump out of here and I will open the door to him and find some kind of way to explain what happened "

yunho glared at the door then looked at jaejoong with a serious face and put his hand on jaejoong's head ..jaejoong felt light headed for a minute then it was like his brain was a computer and someone copied and pasted a new folder in his brain and that folder was named what to tell yoochun …

jaejoong looked at yunho with wide eyes but yunho simply nodded at the door and said :

"open the door "

jaejoong gulped and tried to say something but yunho said :

"open it now jaejoong"

jaejoong merely nodded and ran to the door to open it ..when he reached the door he took couple of quick breaths and opened the door …

yoochun looked at jaejoong with wide eyes then up and down couple of time ,smiled and said :

"you are ok .."

Jaejoong felt guilt squeezing his heart but he smiled back and said :

"sorry"

" where were you ? what happened ? why didn’t you call me ? why did you ran out from my apartment like that ?what were you smiling abou-"

"he was with me and are you planning to question him on the door of the apartment ?"

yoochun's eyes widened when he saw yunho come from inside the apartment to stand behind jaejoong and smirk…

yoochun said :

"what the hell are you doing here ?????"

yunho said through clenched teeth :

"I told you to get your inside boy before I run out of patience "

yoochun looked at jaejoong who nodded at him and got inside ..they went to the living room and sat down in silence …after some time jaejoong looked up at yoochun and said :

"is those my things ? thank you so much yoochun "

yoochun nodded numbly while handing jaejoong his things …

 silence took over again …

 yoochun bit his lower lip then said while looking at yunho :

"what do you mean he was with you ?didnt we agree you wont hurt anyone around me if I agreed to give you the painting ?"

yunho nodded shortly but didn’t say anything so yoochun said :

"then what are you doing with jaejoong ???"

Yunho smirked and said :

"it seems you forgot that jaejoong is my friend and the only reason we are like this now is because of you …"

yoochun sighed and looked at jaejoong then asked him :

"what is going on jaejoong ?"

jaejoong his lips and said :

"well you remember how worried I was about top right ?"

Yoochun glared at yunho and said :

"ofcourse ..thanks to some friend here "

yunho rolled his eyes at yoochun but didn’t say anything so yoochun looked back at jaejoong ..jaejoong took that as a sign for him to go on so he said :

"well while thinking I remembered my sister lahi ..its true that yunho took her magic but I thought maybe she can help somehow but now thinking back to that time I think I was just desperate to do anything even though I knew in my heart that she can do nothing .."

yoochun nodded and jaejoong gulped and continued :

" I was so happy that maybe I can do something to help top that I was…I was smiling like a ..clown …and I ran out of your apartment ..somehow I managed to forget my things and even that im still in my pjs ..i ran and ran heading to my apartment when I suddenly stopped after the high from my stupid idea faded and I thought that I don’t even know where my sister is ..i tried to reach for my mobile in my bag only then to notice that I didn’t have my bag with me ..in matter of a fact I was in the pajama ..i cursed my self and my stupidity …"

jaejoong stopped to sigh a long sigh then he looked at yoochun and said :

"while I was cursing my self I heard a laugh ..a familiar laugh ...i looked around me to find yunho standing infront of me and laughing ..i was scared for a moment then yunho said to me not to be scared and that he wont hurt me ..i don’t know why but I trusted him on that ..he then told me that he was on his way to your apartment when he saw me and being curious to  the fact that im standing like an idiot in the middle of the street in my pajama cursing my self he ..he read my thoughts and laughed at my stupidity …"

jaejoong sighed again while almost pouting like a child who is admitting something he really doesn’t want to ..inside though jaejoong was cursing yunho for the amount of the insulting words about him in this explanation ..

yoochun smiled looking at jaejoong's troubled face finding it strangely cute …in this time yunho was glaring at yoochun after seeing him smile that sweet smile at jaejoong ..

jaejoong sighed again and said :

" yunho then said that top was fine and that he is sorry for making me worry he then took me to see top and top was really fine …top told me that he and yunho know eachother since long time ago and that they have a special relationship that is very complicated …and that top fell in love with my sister and that is why he always hanged around with me since I was a child and became my friend .."

"so that is why he was so worried about lahi san that night "

yoochun said that nodding his head as one weird thing became clear in his head …

jaejoong was shocked at the sudden interruption but then smiled secretly ..that is right this explains top's actions yesterday …

yoochun then looked at jaejoong with interested eyes like a child being told the most interesting story in the world and said :

"then ?"

"well it seems that since I am top's friend and top knows me well yunho found it easy to be my friend in school and trust me and with time he liked me for real as a fried .."

yoocun looked at yunho again with doubtful eyes ..yunho sighed and said :

"why are you looking at me ? look at the person telling you the story "

yoochun looked at jaejoong and jaejoong continued :

"at this point yunho took over from top and continued explaining to me he said that ofcourse even though he trusted me as a friend he didn’t trust me with the subject of him being a magician and the subject about you and your painting  …but then at that night ..at that night everything changed …"

"what night ?"

Yoochun asked in a rushed tone ..jaejoong looked down and said :

"the night I found you in the street remember ?..somehow in that night I got involved in all of this ..i helped you and entered your life and shared your problem …yunho said that he thought then that it cant be helped and that im already in this …but he still felt that he liked me and wanted to help me and thought that when he gets the painting from you me and him can use it together to get out of this world that is being unfair to me …but now he said he wont decide for me and that I can really truly choose by my self and that he just wish that we stay friends …i..i agreed to stay friend with him as long as he wont be hurting anyone and just want to use this painting to escape this world and he decided ..honestly yoochun I found that yunho is alittle bit of an idiot and told him that if he just explained to you all of this you would have given him the painting without any of this complications right yoochun ?"

yoochun smiled at jaejoong and said :

"yeah I would have ..*smirking at yunho* ..he was being ABIT of an idiot "

yunho felt like he want to hit both of them specially jaejoong …he did NOT tell him to say that …sighhhhhh…

yoochun then looked at jaejoong and said :

"so why didn’t you call or come back to my house?"

"well I think by the time I was done talking to both top and yunho it was around middle of night and after all this stress the whole day and running then suddenly feeling so relived I kind of fell sleep …when I woke up I remembered that I didn’t call you and wanted to but I noticed that im still in my pajama and don’t have my mobile with me so I told yunho that I want to go to my apartment to pick up some clothes then pick my things from your apartment and explain to you everything ,say sorry for worrying you then maybe we can go to school together …and that is why you found us here .."

yoochun nodded slowly then said :

"then why yunho taking you to your apartment and mine ?"

jaejoong blushed and said :

" well I didn’t want to go to the street again in the pajama and yunho's clothes so big on me so I asked him to maybe buy me some clothes or go get some clothes for me from home but then he said since now I know that he is a magician and that we are back friends he will show me this cool way to jump places ..really yoochun he can jump from place to another with a blink of an eye..he just put his hand on my shoulder and we were in my apartment ..i was so surprised …and he said after I wear my uniform he will take us to your apartment for my things  so we can go to school.."

yoochun was about to say something when yunho cleared his throat and said :

"talking about school …we are going to be late "

Both jaejoong and yoochun looked at the clock ..7:25 am …

They stared at the clock for a minute …

7:26 am..

They both stood up fast and said together:

"we have 4 minutes to reach school!!!!!"