chapter 51

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yunho looked at jaejoong, pulled his hand from jaejoong's hand and said :

"that is what you think of me ? a monster ?a devil ?"

jaejoong shock his head fast which made his tears fall down his cheeks …yunho reached to jaejoong's face to wipe his tears but was surprised with jaejoong flinching away from him …yunho looked hurt beyond words then said in a forced calm voice :

"I scare you now jaejoong ?"

jaejoong looked at yunho wih more tears falling down from his eyes then he said in a small voice :

"I don’t know …you just punished me for liking top …I don’t know ..you are confusing me ..confusing me so much yun chan "

yunho tried to hold himself together ..he didn’t want to see those tears ..he cant bare seeing those tears ..jenna's tears …

jaejoong looked at yunho then lowered his head and said :

"can I go to my room now ?or do you want me to sleep outside ?maybe I drank directly from the milk bottle … "

yunho looked at jaejoong with wide eyes but jaejoong was looking at him seriously …yunho said :

"look jaejoong we are both tired ..just go sleep …"

jaejoong wiped his tears bowed like top bows then said :

"good night sir "

And walked to his room leaving behind him a stunned yunho …

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Risa looked at yoochun who was shaking his legs nervously …he looks really worried and jaejoong didn’t come back or even call them …where did he go anyway and why did he look so happy before he left ? …

Risa was snapped out of her thoughts by yoochun slapping his thighs harshly and getting up only to start walking through the room back and forth ..risa sighed thinking jaejoong please call …

"WHY ISNT HE COMING BACK OR ATLEAST CALLING ????"

Risa jumped up at the sudden out burst of her friend ..yoochun looked at her with an apologizing look then said :

"im so sorry risa just –"

"don’t worry about it ..i know I look calm but im worried too "

Yoochun smiled and nodded ..ofcourse she is worried too she is his girlfriend ..but risa you don’t even know what that bastard yunho is capable of doing …

yoochun suddenly looked at the clock and said :

"hey risa don’t you have to go home ? its 8 pm already"

Risa looked at the clock with wide eyes and nodded fast but then she looked at yoochun and said :

"but I want to make sure jaejoong is alright first "

"I will call you as soon as I get a word from him "

"ok then ..good bye yoochun kun "

So said risa and was about to take her bag and leave when yoochun stopped her by saying :

"what do you mean good bye yoochun kun ?im taking you home "

"ehhhh?"

"what ehhhh? Its dark outside already ..come on lets go"

"but ..but what if jaejoong came back and there was no one at home ?"

yoochun thought about it for a minute then he said :

"he would call me …im worried and scared about jaejoong but I cant let you a girl leave my house alone at this time ..now hurry up so I can come back home fast after dropping you at your home "

Risa smiled at yoochun then said jokingly :

"you know the sentence 'drop you off' only used when you have a car yoochun kun~~"

yoochun smiled back and said :

"I will drop you off if you buy me one because im broke.. now move it "

 

+++++++++++++++++++

jaejoong sat down on the bed in his bedroom feeling like there are mountains on his shoulders that are pushing him down …he is so confused ..so lost …he doesn’t know right from wrong anymore …who are the devils and who are the angels ???...

He was sure at one point that he was an angel only to be surprised with yunho telling him he is not …that just by hurting your own self you become guilty and unfair …then now that he is hurting others what does that make him ?..

He is hurting and betraying yoochun…he is hurting risa ..aya disappeared because of him …top is being punished because he spoiled him …

yunho said to him one time not to trust anyone but himself but then he took it back and told him only to trust yunho himself because he is no normal human being …but then is trusting yunho the right decision ?...is yunho really always right ? is he always fair ? is he an angel ?...

No ..normal or not yunho is still a human being and humans make mistakes ..and because they make mistakes they need someone to help them see right from wrong …

Yunho thinks he is perfect but he is not ..he gets mad fast and he punish anyone who does something that doesn’t please him …that is not perfect that is cocky …

But he owns him a lot ..yunho is doing a lot of those cocky things because of him ..he is the one who had the problems with aya and if yunho didn’t know him and love him he wouldn’t have done this to aya…

Lahi ? she also kidnapped him and was planning to hurt him and that is why she was punished …top didn’t listen to him when he told him to come back many times so he is being punished …

Isn’t every punishment yunho does has something or everything to do with him ???...

 Then …then if he has that much effect and control over yunho's actions why cant he make him stop punishing people ? why is he himself getting punished ?...

'because you are weak and stupid'

Yes that is right ..because he is weak and being hurt all the time yunho has to stick up for him and punish people for him and that with time is making yunho a cocky person because he is sure yunho was not cocky when he met him ..he was confident but not cocky …

Yeah he is stupid ..because if he wasn’t he would have noticed this much sooner and knew that even If yunho was not a normal person  he still makes mistakes and still needs help …and that is why he needed a key ..a key to control him ..control his actions …but how ? who could control yunho ?..

 Can he be that key ? but then is he able to control yunho ? he is being punished right now !!!...no jaejoong cant be yunho's key but …maybe …just maybe jenna can be ?...

jaejoong smirked an evil smirk and laid back in bed after feeling the mountains on his shoulders evaporate …

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Risa walked beside yoochun but her mind was no where near present …she was just walking and if yoochun suddenly stopped she wont even notice it …

What was she thinking ?

One word …yunho ..

That boy was something else …

When she goes back in her memory she remember yunho as a the boy with the sweetest smile ..smiling to everyone and being polite with everyone ..he never said a word that hurt anyone's feelings or looked a erted or an evil look at anyone …

He was handsome, smart, nice, kind ,you name it he had it ..girls would have fought over him if it weren’t for that rumor ..the rumor that he was jaejoong's boyfriend …

The rumor started because jaejoong looked cute and pretty like a girl and he acted like a girl too ..he was too close to yunho and he always called him yun chan ..if you lost yunho you would find him with jaejoong and if you lost jaejoong then he is defiantly with yunho ..

That was cute in her eyes at the time … she found jaejoong attractive but then what can you do ?he is gay …

But then when jaejoong confessed to her.. now that was a big turn in her life .. the cutest boy in school confessed to her ..he said he loved her ..no wait ..he yelled it and infront of everyone ..she could not be happier ..no wait yes she could ..she could if aya wasn’t nagging about it all the time ..calling your boyfriend gay can get on your nerves sometimes you know ..

Now as for her as the girlfriend of the boy in question she felt that jaejoong really loves her and that he is not in any 'love' kind of relationship with yunho..maybe just a close friendship …

She was quiet proud of herself that she doesn’t act like aya does …see aya always was jealous about jaejoong and yoochun hanging out together ..and with no reasonable reason ..but she doesn't ..she was a smart girl and she wont do that ..jaejoong is a guy and he has to have guy friends …so when she saw he is close to yoochun or to yunho it didn’t bother her ..no to be more correct she was happy to see him as a normal guy with close friends …and when he asked her to hang out with him and yunho she was so happy that he is letting her in on his boy circle ..and at the time yunho was also nice to her …

But then she figured he was a bit sneaky ..or maybe he loves to see people fighting because she can swear that he was the one who told aya that yoochun and jaejoong slept in the same bed ..now why would he do that for ???...

But at the time she let it go as a boy being a boy …

And then after minutes of her so called result that yunho was being a boy aya yelled at yoochun about jaejoong being gay and yoochun said jaejoong is not gay then not so secretly looked at yunho and said I know one when I see him …now what was that all about ?she didn’t know but she had a feeling yoochun knows something she doesn’t …she thought could yunho be the gay one ? but then she said this whole rumor making them think weirdly and shrugged it off …

But then the date accident happened …and yoochun said that yunho is hurting jaejoong and not just that one time ..now if we let go of the point of how he is hurting him because you cant really take an answer from yoochun … yunho was mad because lahi who is jaejoong's sister touched HIS jaejoong ..now at first she thought his means like his friend  but then when they came the next day yunho was so happy while jaejoong was so down and above that when yoochun even tried to touch jaejoong yunho slapped his hand away and told him not to touch or talk to HIS (again) jaejoong …

That made her think …when did this {his} thing started and when did this hurt started ? and from what she saw it all came back to the point jaejoong confessed to her …

she then thought that maybe ..maybe yunho really is gay and not just gay ..no he is in love with jaejoong too …but it seems that its one side love and that jaejoong sees yunho as a friend only …now in this point she was happy that jaejoong is being a close friend to yoochun and getting away from yunho because well yoochun is straight and yunho is not that not to mention yoochun is not in love with jaejoong while yunho is …

But then she started to think that she is sounding like aya overly jealous and that yunho never did anything to hurt her and she felt guilty for wanting to keep jaejoong away from yunho by giving him another best friend ..

So she decided that she would just act normally …no need to be another aya to yunho…but then she started watching yunho..watching how he acts ..and by watching I mean real watching …she started to notice that yunho was never nice to any of the students if jaejoong was not around ..she noticed that he hated yoochun and aya ..but she thought that hating aya was because of how she acted towards jaejoong ..i mean even without loving jaejoong aya was still insulting his best friend all the time …as for yoochun she figured that was because yunho loves jaejoong and yoochun is close to jaejoong now and yunho is jealous ..why he is not jealous of her ? because she is a girl …but that doesn’t fit …but then maybe yunho is only nice to her because of jaejoong ?because he doesn’t want jaejoong to be mad at him if he was rude to his girlfriend ?..

So that means in the end he hates them all right ? well that would explain why yunho made yoochun fly across the street in the cinema and didn’t even look at him to check if he was fine ..also maybe would explain why yunho told aya that jaejoong and yoochun slept in the same bed ..wanted to make problems with them and then maybe he counted on aya being able to drag yoochun away from jaejoong and in that he get rid of both of them …then what about her ?what was he planning for her to make  jaejoong leaves her ?...maybe he couldn’t find a plan and that made him mad ?...maybe that is why he yelled at her like that today ?...

Really she only wanted to check on him ..but the moment she got in the room he opened his eyes and evilness was dripping from those eyes …she doesn’t know why but the first thing that came to her mind was jaejoong and the first words that came out of

 'please don’t hurt jaejoong '

And then it was like he was just merely an evil person and with her words he turned to the devil ..the real devil and he yelled at her …he shouted 'GET OUT' …

She doesn’t know how she got out but she did …he scared her so much …and then more than ever she knew that 1. yunho is dangerous 2. yunho hated her and her friends …

And the reason ..the only reason was jaejoong …he loves jaejoong madly and possessively…

"risa ..RISA"

Risa snapped out of her thoughts to look at yoochun who looked at her worriedly and said :

"you are ok risa? You didn’t answer me for couple of minutes "

Risa's face turned red and she said quickly :

"yes yes im ok ..sorry I was just-"

"thinking of jaejoong right ?..me too …im so worried about him …"

Risa gulped and nodded …yes she is ..she really is worried about him for more than one reason now …

yoochun sighed and said while trying to smile at her his best smile :

"well don’t worry …im sure he will be fine ..and you are home ..so go ..get in your house "

Rrisa looked at her building then back at yoochun and said :

"please yoochun …please t-"

"the moment I get a word from jaejoong I will call you …go ~"

Risa smiled small smile at yoochun ,nodded then ran to her building while waving goodbye to yoochun …

yoochun kept watching her until she disappeared in her building ..he sighed and looked at the dark night sky then said:

"where are you jaejoong ?"