chapter 35

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

"jaejoong sama ?do you hear me ?"

jaejoong opened his eyes when he heard top's voice ..he took a bath and sat on the sofa waiting for yoochun to finish his bath but he almost fell sleep …

"I hear you ..did yun chan say anything ?"

"yes he said about me coming he doesn’t mind …about ..lahi …he wants her to come "

jaejoong's eyes went wide.. how?why? why would yun chan want that annoying girl there isn’t she an enemy??...and top would be there too so wouldn’t that be a problem???...

jaejoong said :

" oh great and how am I going to find her ?"

"yunho sama said that her number is in your mobile"

"what ? no ..i don’t have it "

"you should check it jaejoong sama ..specially cause there is a massage from yunho sama to you after you find the number"

jaejoong got his mobile out and started searching in the names for "lahi" but he didn’t find it  then after little thinking he said :

"no ..dont tell me …"

He looked in the names again and found it under : older sister

jaejoong's face turned red with anger ..when did yunho do that ????

Top said coldly :

"yunho sama says : dear jaejoong if your sleeping in the same bed with yoochun is you being careful and being detected to the plane then atleast shouldn’t you have your sister's number on your phone ?"

jaejoong nodded …yunho is right but ..umm how can he explain ..it feels like "in your face " kind of move …

He sighed ..why is he so bothered by the idea of this girl's number in his mobile ?maybe because she is annoying ..maybe because she is an enemy of yunho..maybe because of top ..maybe because she said she is his sister and because she made those  rumors about him …a lot of reasons but the result is the same ….he hates that girl …why did yunho want her with them ???

But the biggest question was does he let her be together with top or not …

"tell me top.."

"what is it jaejoong sama?"

jaejoong thought of asking but then he changed his mind and said :

"just make sure to dress proper cloth "

Top gulped and said :

"you mean I can go too?"

"ofcourse ..yun chan said bring top too "

"but..are you sure of that jaejoong sama ?"

"yun chan left it to me and I say you are going "

"jaejoong sama you know yunho sama he always put you through tests so please think carefully about this "

jaejoong sighed angrily and said :

"are you going to do what I said or not ?"

Top smiled and said :

"as you wish jaejoong sama "

"you look like you are having fun "

jaejoong was startled and when he looked up he found yoochun's face close to his looking at him he said :

"what ?"

"when I got out you were making different faces and look like you are spacing out I thought you are imagining the date "

"don’t …don’t be stupid "

Said that jaejoong smiling ..yoochun sat down next to him and said :

"your cloth look great ..though you had to pick them fast when we stopped at your house ..from your speed I thought you took the first thing infront of you but this looks good "

jaejoong smiled and said :

"actually those are new ..they were a gift from a friend and he said wear them on the first date you go to "

jaejoong said that while playing with the shirt ..those were yunho's words ..at that time the thought of a date sounded weird …a date …with someone other than yunho??? …

yoochun was shocked and said :

"THIS IS YOUR FIRST DATE ????"

"y-yeah ..whats the big deal?"

"nothing ..it just shocked me ..i mean you are good looking ..i thought you went out with atleast  a dozen girl "

"what do you think I am ?"

jaejoong laughed saying that and yoochun looked at his clock then said :

"lets go ..we will be late if we didn’t leave fast "

"you go first "

yoochun looked at him questioningly so jaejoong said:

"there is a phone call I have to do "

"phone call?"

"yes ..i have to call top..and my sister ..yunho must meant something from mentioning them"

Yoochun sighed in anger ..it really piss him off that they have to do exactly as yunho said but there is no other way ..he said :

"then call them on the way ..lets stay always close to eachother"

jaejoong gulped and said :

"ok"

When yoochun and jaejoong got to the date place they were surprised by aya,risa ,yunho ,and top already there …

The moment jaejoong's eyes fell on risa he froze in his place ……aren’t those ?......noway….how did she? ….

yoochun looked at jaejoong and said :

"what is wrong jaejoong?"

"nothing…just glad to see risa…."

"yeah ..she is wearing cute cloth right?"

"…………yeah"

"ok lets go "

yoochun ran to the group while jaejoong followed him walking slowly with a blue face …

"jaejoong sama I know you are hurt but please pull your self together ..yunho might do something reckless.."

jaejoong looked up at top who was talking in his head then he looked at yunho who for the first time in his life looked away from his eyes …yunho looked really mad ..top is right …yunho might do something reckless …yoochun looked back at jaejoong and said :

"jaejoong ? are you ok ?what is wrong ?"

yoochun looked then at yunho but it didn’t seem to him that yunho did anything to jaejoong ..jaejoong said :

"nothing is wrong"

He then gulped ,pulled himself together then he ran to everyone too and said hi to them with a smile on his face ….

Now he has to say something about risa's cloth …he looked in the corner of his eye at yunho who was looking coldly at risa and aya …he smiled then at risa and said :

"cute cloth "

"re-really?"

"yeah…"

He smiled sadly saying :

"specially the pink heart shaped earrings"

Risa's face became red …she was happy he liked her cloth but he was acting alittle bit weird…

Ofcourse jaejoong would act weird …what is risa wearing looks exactly like what he used to wear a lot when he was a girl …even the hair style ..the accessories…

It was really bothering jaejoong..the girl he is on a date with is wearing the same exact cloth he used to wear when he was a girl and what is more annoying is that he started to compare  how he looked in those clothes and how she looks in them ..and strangely he found out that he think the clothes looked much better on him than they do on her ..but this shouldn’t bother him ..he is a boy now not a girl ..but if he was a girl why is he dating a girl now ?..his thoughts started to go in a really disturbing way when he heard yunho saying :

"your cloth are really cute …did you pick them your self ?"

jaejoong and top both looked in horror at yunho …he was smiling kindly at risa but they both knew exactly what is under that smile ..this is getting scary …

Risa smiled kindly and said :

"no actually I was planning on wearing my old cloth but aya said she knew an old shop that sells cloth in a cheap price cause the design is old "

Aya put her arm around risa's shoulders and said looking at jaejoong :

"yes and I went with her and picked those cloth for her ..they look good right jaejoong ?she looks cute in them you must be grateful to me "

yoochun smiled and risa blushed while jaejoong looked at aya without saying one word ..he was thinking I wish you would exploed ..i wish you would die ..but then he realized that this might come true if she opened   once again ..she think she is only bothering jaejoong but yunho ….

"but your sister is late..does she know this place ?"

jaejoong looked at yoochun..that idiot didn’t notice any of the tension in the air …

jaejoong said with a loud voice so yunho can hear him clearly :

"yes she knows this place ..she was very happy when I told her about this date and specially when she knew the people coming to this date"

He then looked at risa and said with  a smile :

"it seems she loved talking to you "

He then looked at top the one he meant really by this sentence which is his turn looked at yunho who smiled a cold smile with a hint of enjoyment and said :

"we didn’t see her for so long ..it will be nice to see her today "

yoochun felt the tension clearly now so he pushed jaejoong to stand next to risa and he stood between him and yunho then he noticed that aya was left behind so he said looking at her :

"come here"

He then held her hand and dragged her to stand next to him ..everyone laughed and aya blushed saying :

"what are you doing?"

"nothing but I like this order more than the previous one "

"are you an idiot ?we are going in in a minute"

yunho looked at his watch and said :

"actually the movie about to start ..if your sister didn’t show up soo-"

"im sorr~~~yyyyy for being late~~"

yunho looked up ,smiled and said :

"here she is"

Lahi came running then she stopped infront of jaejoong and yoochun and jaejoong said :

"sis you are late~"

"im sorry I was a little busy and I just finished "

Then she looked at everyone and said :

"how is everyone ?"

yoohun said smiling :

"we are fine"

She then stood up straight ,looked in top eyes and said honestly :

"how are you ?"

"im fine ..you?we didn’t see eachother in a long time"

"yeah…….."

Risa looked questioningly and said:

"lahi you know top"

Lahi was nervous ..she didn’t know what her exact rule here..

Top said :

"ofcourse she knows me ..im jaejoong's childhood friend"

"ah~~ "

jaejoong smiled  and looked at top..he knew top was happy but cant show his happiness with yunho so near …

"so how are you lahi san?"

yunho said that with a sweet smile on his lips..lahi looked at him and said with a tight smile :

"oh..you are here ..i didn’t notice you "

"ofcourse im here..how can jaejoong,yoochun and top be here and im not here "

He said that with the sweet smile still stuck on his face ..lahi wished she can punch him ..

yoochun smiled and said :

"ok now that everyone is here lets go inside ..the movie about to start "

Everyone nodded and they went in ..yoochun noticed that yunho was not looking at jaejoong so much like usual he was busy with others ..what does this mean ?..what is that bastard planning ????...