chapter 48

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

The next day jaejoong finished his breakfast fast ..yunho smiled and said :

"I see you are excited today "

Jaejoong said smiling back :

"yes ..i feel like I changed somehow last night ..its true I felt a lot of pain but also I feel like I matured because of it .."

Yunho said surprised :

"and I thought you wouldn’t go today after what happened last night"

"actually I thought about that …but then I decided long ago that I will put my old weak self behind and become stronger and this is making me stronger"

Jaejoong's smile widened and said :

"well im going now ..see you later"

"good luck"

So said yunho and when jaejoong left the room he murmured to himself :

"actually baby you are becoming heartless…but sadly that is an important step for us …even if it meant that with the completion of this step I will lose the angel jenna for ever "

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Top bowed to jaejoong like always and said carefully:

"good morning kim sama"

"good morning top"

"I see you finished your breakfast early today"

"and I see you are picking your words carefully"

"that is the less I can do kim sama"

Then top bowed deeply and said :

"thank you so much kim sama"

Jaejoong's face reddened and he said :

"for what ? lift your head up "

"for getting me out of the punishment ..yunho sama said that he got me out only because he want the plan to go on like he planned but im sure you were the reason im out "

Jaejoong looked away from top and said :

"no need to thank me now lift your head already"

Top lift his head ,smirked then said :

"so it was you who got me out of it …did you beg yunho sama for me ? or maybe gave him something *wink* in exchange ?"

"shut up ..now lets go "

"we will go kim sama ..but don’t you think that your red face will caught attention ?"

"SHUT UP"

Top smiled and said :

"yes sir by the way kim sama.."

Jaejoong  looked at him and said :

"what is it top?"

"you didn’t remember yet when we first met ?"

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at top so top said :

"I talked to you before after-"

"after the operation"

Top's smile widened and he said :

"so you remember "

"and how could I forget that annoying voice of yours !!"

They exchanged a challenging look then top said :

"by the way kim sama ..did you know ?"

"what is it this time ?"

"its enough to touch you lightly for us to be able to jump together ..i mean I could have done something as small as this "

And he put his hand on jaejoong's shoulder..jaejoong's face turned red and he yelled :

"THEN WHY DID YOU HUG ME EACH TIME ????"

"it was fun to watch your reactions "

" you top .. YOU"

And so the preparing went on until jaejoong was the jaejoong he is now …and with time even his hate for some of yunho's ways of thinking turned to understanding and maybe sometimes admiring ..

And with that jaejoong became capable of doing yunho's plan to get the painting from yoochun even I he had to hurt him and betray him …and without mercy ..

++++++++++++++++++++++

(two days ago when jaejoong was in lahi and lumian's hands …)

Jaejoong was sitting on the floor while lahi was sitting on a chair next to him while shaking her leg nervously ..

He said :

"so yun chan is here ?"

"yes he came ..are you happy now ?"

He looked up at her and she continued :

"you really don’t know how much trouble your existing is giving him right ? you don’t know how much he will suffer to save your ..poor him "

Jaejoong smiled softly and said :

"yes yun chan might be in some troubles because of me but believe me he doesn’t regret having me by his side nor do I bother him "

"you !!!..dont underestimate lumian ..he is really strong and also ..you know what ..you wont understand even if I explained to you "

"I do understand and also im not underestimating this lumian guy I only have too much faith and trust in yun chan "

Lahi bent down to jaejoong's face and said :

"so you do understand that your boyfriend might die right ?"

Jaejoong looked at her for a minute and said :

"he wont die"

"hahha so he is your boyfriend ..and yes he will "

"I wont even answer about that ….and you are saying that because you don’t know yun chan ..and im not just talking about strength "

She sat back straight and he continued :

"I know yun chan very well and I trust him ..and I know that I am not bothering him in this ..you see if yun chan thought that im bothering him or giving him too much troubles he wont think twice about throwing me away …so since he is here that means that he can win this and its not much of trouble and that he still needs me …if he didn’t come I would have known that it was like you said too much trouble for him "

Lahi gluped then said :

"this is the weirdest kind of trust I have ever heard of …so you trust him or not ? I don’t get it "

"its not that I trust him ..its that I trust that I know him well "

He smiled while looking down ..that is the lesson yunho taught him that time after all …

++++++++++++++++++++

  (back to the time after yunho passed out )…

Even though jaejoong was worried sick about yunho and even though he trusted top he felt something not right ..top after being so mad at yunho suddenly became nice and sweet saying that yunho will be fine and that its only a small problem and above all that he doesn’t even know why this happened to yunho ..for some reason all of this didn’t sound convincing to jaejoong but he had no other choice but to believe top …

The door bell rang and yoochun went to open the door jaejoong stole a look at yunho in yoochun's bed ..

"yun chan ..did I make you tired ? was I a real trouble for you ?..did I have anything to do with you passing out ?"

So he was murmuring to himself when he heard ..is that risa's voice ??...

He looked from behind the wall …oh its risa and aya alright ..he gulped ..

Ok.he will ust act normally and hope for the best ..he walked to stand behind yoochun ,smiled a gentle smile and said :

"hello"

"hi"

So answered him risa …he looked at aya to find her shocked ..shocked mad and angry ..

He gulped ..what the hell did he do this time ??...she walked to him while her eyes were shining hatred and anger and suddenly she slapped him …hard …

"YOU ARE A REAL "

And she left the building leaving everyone shocked behind her ..jaejoong was amazed that even top had his mouth wide open in shock…

Jaejoong touched his hot face ..yes that is defiantly what he is needing right now …

"jaejoong ..omg are you alright ????"

Jaejoong looked at yoochun to find him looking at him with a shocked apologizing face and teary eyes …damn it ..and risa is here too ..

"i..i really don’t know what happened to her "

Yoochun looked at risa who continued fast under yoochun's mad eyes :

"im really sorry ..i really truly don’t know what happened to her …we didn’t .we really didn’t come here to do this to ..jaejoong "

She said that then her tears started falling like rain while she continued:

"I am really sorry ..im so sorry ..god im so sorry …I didn’t want this to happen ..omg I am the reason she did this to you …im so sorry "

Jaejoong gulped his tears ,smiled a small smile at risa and said :

"you don’t need to be sorry ..and defiantly not to cry …its not your fault "

"but ..im the one who insisted she comes here to …omg ….i wish I would just die right now "

"don’t say that !! come on don’t cry ..you know you are not making this easier for me by crying and cursing your self ..calm down "

Yoochun sighed and said :

"aya..she lost her mind..i cant believe she did that "

"but really …she didn’t come here to do this "

"anyway nothing will change by you standing like this by the door "

They looked at top who put his arms around jaejoong and yoochun while making the three walk inside and saying :

"lets walk inside ..sit down and calm abit "

'specially you jaejoong sama ' so said top in his mind to jaejoong …jaejoong didn’t answer him ..

They sat down without saying a word ..then yoochun laughed and said :

"problems don’t come one by one do they ? first yunho pass out then this "

Risa's eyes widened and she said :

"yunho passed out ?"

"oh you don’t know ? yunho is here "

"here?"

"yes he is in my bed now passed out "

"alone?"

"yes"

She got up so jaejoong asked :

"where are you going ?"

"im going to check on him "

The other three guys exchanged a look ..yeah that is the best thing to do ..risa is the best to stay alone with yunho …

She smiled when jaejoong nodded and went to the bed room …

Jaeoong smiled …risa is a good girl ..he can finally feel at ease ….he was thankful risa came ..

'jaejoong sama I see you are finally at ease '

'yeah kind of top'

'are you that happy that risa is here ?'

'you know when risa and yunho are together I see finally what is the difference between a lover and a friend …you see I used to love yoochun but I thought that I loved him as a friend while with yunho for a long time I thought we are just friends while when I see him with risa I know that ….'

And he got quiet ..top wanted to ease the embarrassing feeling on jaejoong so he said laughing :

'so when you said before that we are friends ..were you sure it was just friends or should I be worried ?'

'shut up top you '

So said jaejoong in his head ending the mental conversation with a smile when he suddenly noticed a change in top's face so he said out loud :

"top????"

Top held his head opening his mouth with no voice coming out of it …

"top????top you alright??????"

Yoochun jumped of his seat yelling :

"WHAT IS IT THIS TIME ???WHAT IS WRONG WITH TOP???"

"what is it top ? top talk to me "

Top looked at jaejoong while holding his head in a strong hold and his eyes almost closing ..he whispered :

"jaejoong sama…"

Jaejoong got up to sit down on the floor infront of top and looking up at him then said :

"what is it top ?"

"yunho sama …he woke up "