Chapter 22

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

aya'pov:
i trust yoochun ..i do really but..its just ..i dont trust that bastard and yoochun ..yoochun is way too kind and simple to be able to keep up with him..
jaejoong can make things that you think that there is no way they could happen , happen ...he turned from a girl to a boy for god's sake ..i always wondered about the reason behind that ..i mean if he really wanted yoochun why would he turn him self to a boy knowing that this way he will never have yoochun ?...its really weird ...could it be that he thought yoochun was gay ?..but no that cant be because he was ..no we werent together at that time we were just friends ...but jaejoong knew that i loved yoochun and by the way he was acting like he also knew that yoochun has feelings for me so ..really why ?...i really wanna know ..maybe for yunho?..but he didnt meet him until he moved to our school so that cant be ...maybe for someone else we dont know ...maybe for that guy ..what was his name again ?..ummm...top..yeah top ,his childhood friend ....if thats true then whats is he doing with risa ?why did he say that he loves risa ?...could it be that he really has feelings for her ?i mean he always shouts that he loves girls,he loves risa ...and shouting comes from anger and when you are angry you tell the truth even without meaning to...so could i be wrong about him ...could it be that the jenna that i hated died and im taking it out on jaejoong?....
i dont know ..but the only thing i know is that i have a bad feeling about jaejoong and that i surely dont trust him ....
and what is driving me even more insane is yoochun ..not only did he become jaejoong's friend and started sleeping in his house ..IN HIS BED ..but NO~ he is also acting like a jealous boyfriend too...aughhhh...everytime i remember the way he looked at jaejoong when he said he will go with yunho to have lunch ..he was really mad and even surprised ...then when jaejoong took risa with him yoochun sighed deeply like if a huge burden has been lifted off his shoulders ...AUGHHHHHHHHHHH..YOOCHUN YOU IDIOT ..WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ???....and ...and why wont you tell me about it ?....
"aya..aya what are you thinking about ?"
i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the the questioning eyes of yoochun then i said :
"nothing ..no not nothing ...yoochun ..why wont you tell me why you are sleeping at jaejoong's apartment?"
"aya i told you already ,jaejoong is just helping me with my study ..and ..i have somethings that i need to talk about with a male friend ...and you know that all my friends are yours plus jaejoong seemed nice and smart so ..i just made friends with him "
"why him ?why not yunho for example ?..he is also nic-"
Yoochun suddenly turned from whining to being very serious and he said :
"aya whatever happened stay away from yunho ok ?"
"why ?"
"please aya just do this for me ...yunho is ..he is ..just stay away from him ok ?"
"is that why you look mad when yunho goes near jaejoong and seem relieved when they are either away form eachother or with some third person ?"
Yoochun looked at me surprised then he said :
"i..i do that ?"
"yoochun ..i know you know that you do that ..yoochun im neither an idiot nor a blind ....tell me whats going on "
"i..aya the truth is-"
yoochun looked down at his pants and pulled out his mobile ...he looked at the screen for a moment then smiled so i asked him :
"who is it ?
yoochun looked at me and said :
"oh its jaejoong ..."
then he started typing something ,sent it then looked back at me with a huge smile and said :
"i have to go now aya ...do you want me to take you home first or do you wanna leave with the girls ?"
whats up with that huge smile ?is a mail from jaejoong makes you this happy ? ..what did he tell you huh ? a hell of a joke ?...
i bit the inside of my cheek so hard till i drew blood to hold my anger then said :
"what did jaejoong say ?"
Yoochun looked down at me while wearing his jacket and said -with that idiotic smile still stuck on his face -:
"oh nothing he just said that he knows that i probably missed my apartment so he asked me if i want us to sleep in my apartment tonight "
i was growing angrier by the sec ...
"and what did you answer?"
"i said that he was really thoughtful and that i agree ...oh and that i will meet him infront of my apartment in 20 minutes "
"so he is going to sleep this time in your apartment ?"
"yes ^^"
"then what happened to your promise to me that you two aint going to sleep in the same bed ever again huh?"
"what do you mean ?"
"what do i mean ?i'll tell you what i mean ..i mean in your apartment MR.yoochun there is only one bedroom and only one bed "
Yoochun gulped ,sat back down and looked down thinking ..he then looked up and said :
"then aya ..just this time let me break my promise ...just this one time "
this time i stood up ..no more like i shot up and said angrily:
"NO..no yoochun you aint going to sleep with jaejoong again in the same bed ...not ever "
the girls stopped singing and looked at us so yoochun stood up too and said in a low calm voice :
"lets talk outside aya "
i looked at the girls then back at yoochun and was about to yell at him again when i thought 'no..if i yelled at him here he will get mad again and it will be my fault again ..no ..for once i want to be able to control myself '...i noded at him and said to the girls:
"girls ...yoochun is taking me home now ...we will see you tomorrow ok ?"
now usualy when i say something like that risa would come hug me and say 'stayyyyyyyyyyyy' while reta would go to yoochun and say to him in a calm voice 'are we in the way of you two ?'..while the rest would be yelling at us to shut up and stay ...romi would be too busy looking at the photos in her mobile to even care ...one day im going to steal that mobile and see whats inside it but knowing her i would probably not like what i see ...but anyway all of this didnt happen cause first romi aint here and second the rest of the girls stayed really quiet ,they just noded and said :
"ok ,we will see you tomorrow "
did i look really that angry that my friends are acting like that ?....yoochun held my hand and dragged me out of the karoke ....while waiving at the girls with his other hand ...
when we reached outside yoochun let go of my hand ,looked at me and said with angry eyes :
"would you stop yelling that im going to sleep in the same bed with jaejoong ?its really embarrassing "
"if its really that embarrassing why wont you stop doing it ?why do you want to break your promise to me huh?"
"you said it not me ..in my apartment there is only one bedroom ,only one bed ..where do you want me to make him sleep ?on the floor ?"
"yeah on the floor ,on the sofa ..i dont care just out of your bed "
"so if i slept on the sofa and let him sleep in my bed that would make you mad too ?"
"yes ...he sleeps out of your bed if you want me to stop being mad at you "
"aya...you really dont trust me do you ?"
"no i trust you i just dont trust jaejoong ...im going with you to your apartment "
"what ?...aya ..first why do you want to go to my apartment and second who is going to take you back home ?"
"i want to see jaejoong and talk to him and you cant stop me ..as for who will take me back ..thats ofcourse you "
"i cant "
"what ?"
"i cant leave jaejoong alone ..which reminds me ..can we walk and talk ?"
"you cant leave jaejoong alone ? what does that mean ?"
"umm..he is scared of being alone "
"he lives alone "
"let me finish ...he is scared of being alone in someone elses apartment "
"thats stupid "
"well thats how it is "
"then who is taking me back ?"
"i think i can ask jaejoong to go with me to take you home "
i didnt say anything i just noded and followed yoochun ..i knew that if i said no or something like that he will get mad and say that he wont allow me to go to his apartment and that he will take me home right now ....
when we arrived to the street of yoochun's apartment i grabbed his hand and said :
"please yoochun ..dont get too friendly with jaejoong ..i have a bad feeling about him "
yoochun sighed and said :
"i will be careful "
when we arived to yoochun's apartment the first thing that we saw was jaejoong sleeping infront of the front door alone ...yoochun ran fast to him ,held him in his arms and said :
"jaejoong ...jaejoong are you ok ?jaejoong answer me ...god ~ why were you alone ...jaejoong please open your eyes"
end of aya's pov
yoochun's pov :
"he is fine ...i didnt hurt him ..much ..take a better care of your friend there chun chan ..see you ..oh right ...just let him sleep for a bit ..i think his voice will hurt him tomorrow from all the screaming he did ..byebye~"
i heard yunho's voice in my ears ..i looked around me but there was no one so i asked aya :
"did you hear something?"
"no"
oh god ...what is he ?what is this yunho guy ?...and ..and whats wrong with jaejoong ?...why isnt he waking up and what the hell did that bastard do to him ??....
i looked at jaejoong's pale face and thought :
"sorry ..im really sorry jaejoong ..i shouldnt have left you alone for all that time ..im sorry i was late ..im sorry jaejoong ..please please be ok..'
=====================
comments are loved