chapter 30

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

 

Three days passed and yunho was surprised by a soft knock on his door …

"yun chan ..are you in there ?"

He got up and opened the door ..it was jenna…

"hello jenna …what is it ?"

"I..i was thinking ..arent we going to do this ? you didn’t finish the preparation yet ?"

"you..you are ready for it ?"

"yes ..and actually I don’t want towait anymore "

 

*************

Jenna and yunho walked down the long hallway while jenna was in a long 4 size too big white dress ,yunho looked at her and said :

"don’t you have things you still want to do as a girl ?"

She sighed and said :

"I thought about this a lot ..and I think I was a very lucky girl I think …"

She lifted her hand and started counting on her fingers cutely :

"I had great parents ..i wore a lot of cute dresses ..i tried all the cool makeup ..i loved a good guy .."

She looked at him with a small smiled and continued :

"and had the best friend in the world.. "

He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him then said with a smile :

"when you turn to a guy what do you want me to call you?"

"actually I want you to help me ..i mean I don’t want to pick a name very different from mine …I want one very similar to mine so I can get used to it fast …"

He thought for alittle time …

"jaejoong "

"jaejoong"

They looked at each other surprised to say the name together  then they started laughing ..

"I see we agree then "

He said that to her smiling  ,she smiled back and said :

"btw yun chan …I always wanted to ask you this …"

"what ?"

"what is your family name ?"

He looked at her surprised for a moment then he smirked and said :

"this is what you are thinking of right before the operation ?"

"its not the first time I think of it just I always forget to ask you "

He opened a big door and said ;

"how about you pick one for me when you wake up ?"

She gulped and said :

"am I going to sleep through the operation ?"

"ofcourse its an operation "

He smiled and walked with her into the room …the room was round with white walls ..it was empty except for a big white bed in the middle of it …

He singled for her to lay down on the bed  and she did while saying :

"you know I thought of this for a long time ..when you said that touching the painting is impossible for girls I thought you would ask me to turn into a guy then but .."

She smiled sadly and said :

"but you yun chan are a good guy ..you were not that selfish …you went through all the possibilities before going to this as a last choice …actually I even thought you didn’t say that because you couldn’t do it… but I was wrong …"

She looked him in the eyes and said :

"I should have trusted you more ..believe in you more "

He looked at her and didn’t know what to say so he just adjusted her position so her hands ,feet and hair were all on the bed ….he then looked her in the eyes and said :

"sleep now ..and when you wake up nothing about you will be different except your and name "

She smiled and said :

"no need to say that to me …I want to wake up as a strong guy who can handle himself well …I don’t want to be weak anymore …I want to say good bye to jenna then bury her far away "

He sighed and said :

"do whatever you want just ..just don’t change with me …never change how you are with me "

He looked closely at her and said :

"promise me that "

She smiled and said :

"I promise "

She then looked away and said :

"how long will the operation take ?"

"18 hours …maximum 30 hours "

He lifted her hair off her face and said gently:

"if you still need time its ok ..dont rush .."

"im ready "

"close your eyes "

She closed her eyes ..he looked at her face for alittle while  and thought …was I really being a good guy?...did I really forget that I can do that ?...or ..or did I fall in love with the girl jenna ?...

He whispered :

"good night jenna "

He kissed her forehead and the operation began …

 

****************

He opened his eyes after a long sleep ..it took him a while to remember who he was or where he was …the room was full of bright light …where is the light coming from ?..but then does it matter anyway …

He sat up and rubbed his eyes …then he looked infront of him …

There was a huge mirror on the wall right infront of him …he could see the whole room in it …and he …he could see himself …

He thought ..this mirror was not here when he and yun chan walked in here ..then he smiled understanding that yun chan put it in the room so he can see himself and to save a lot of time in questions and answers …

He swung his legs off the bed  and looked at himself in the mirror …that is right …he is a guy now !!!!

He jumped off the bed and started staring at himself in the mirror ..

His face didn’t change much just it was more …manly ?...his chin was bigger …he pushed his hair back and looked at his neck and shoulders …then he felt his chest ….it was flat !!..he  looked down gulped and touched between his legs slowly and he felt it …he …he was a true man now …he is a man  now !!!!

The operation was a success ….

Jenna was gone ……

He then said :

"AHHH~~"

Ofcourse …he should have known ..his voice also would change but the strange thing is he didn’t feel any difference ..his body felt right ..like if it was the body he was born with ..nothing felt wrong or out of place …

"good morning kim sama ..yunho sama is waiting for you in the living room "

So he heard in his head ..he looked left and right ……

"who is there ?"

"please would you go out of the door and into the living room ?"

He gulped smiled and said :

"ok"

He went to the door …he then looked back at the room …weird …wasn’t the room round shaped before ???...

 

**************

He knocked on the door then walked in …

"good morning jaejoong "

So said yunho ..he was sitting by the fire place and smiling gently …

He jumped alittle at the name but then smiled ..yes he is jaejoong now …yunho probably didn’t want him to hang on to the past so he called him jaejoong right from the start …he smiled and said :

"good morning "

yunho got up and went to him then said putting his hand on his shoulder :

"how are you feeling ?"

"nothing …I over slept ?"

"if that is what is on your mind then you  are fine "

Said so yunho smiling  then he started going around and around jaejoong while saying :

"do you feel anything weird ? anything wrong ?"

"No and actually that is whats making me in awe …I mean I expected to feel weird and wrong ..atleast about the parts in my body that totay changed ..even my voice I don’t find it weird …"

He gulped and said :

"I even don’t remember my voice before "

"no problem you don’t need to remember it …you grew taller"

"I have ?"

"yup..you became a handsome man "

Then yunho looked jaejoong in the eyes and said :

"if I were a girl I would have fallen for you since I first saw you "

jaejoong's face turned red and he looked away from yunho ..to tell the truth he felt weird about yunho now ..he was his best friend but now that he turned from a girl to a boy he started feeling something not like best friends ..was this what he felt all the time about yunho ?...and plus he was feeling alittle disappointed ..he thought when he wake up he would find yunho waiting for him infront of the bed…but again the operation takes along time …that’s right ..

"how long did I sleep?"

"24 hours"

"wow"

"I know ..you are amazing "

"no .you are the amazing one ..you stayed in operation for a whole day ?"

yunho laughed then said :

"I don’t want to lessen your awe but I work only in the beginning the rest just needs time to work out by it self "

"oh~"

Yunho was feeling alittle uncomfortable …it felt like feeling a stranger who you are supposed to be old friends with ..he turned around and said :

"we first have to cut your hair …this way you would look like a boy"

jaejoong nodded then he looked at his hands and said :

"im really a man now "

yunho smiled but didn’t answer then suddenly jaejoong lifted his head and said :

"yun chan "

yunho looked back at jaejoong ..it felt so right to be called yun chan …he said :

"yes jaejoong "

"I know im a guy now but can I keep calling you yun chan ?"

yunho's heart started beating fast ..now he felt really like he was talking to the person he left in that room …he smiled and said :

"yes call me yun chan …no you know what…"

yunho leaned his forehead on jaejoong's forehead and whispered:

"call me only yun chan "

 

*****************************

yunho opened his eyes to find the fire place off and there was a thin cover on him ….top was not in the room …

He wondered how long he slept ..but he was glad he had alittle bit of relaxing time ..he needed that he had been working really hard lately …and now after the break he needs to go back to work and also keep an eye on top …he called him :

"top "

"yes sir "

"come"

Top stood infront of yunho and said :

"yes sir? "

"don’t you see you didn’t tell me your report on something ?"

Top gulped and said :

"umm I think you mean the report about what happened between me ,risa,aya,and reta on the way to their houses ?"

"I see you know what I m talking about "

"yes sir ..excuse me for not telling you sooner but you didn’t ask me to tell you but you asked me for a relaxing music which you didn’t ask for along time so I thought of telling you later and letting you relax alittle bit "

yunho looked at top with a raised eyebrow while thinking …did he sleep because of the music top played ? did top put in it some kind of magic ?...top smirked and said :

"yunho sama I know I have been acting on my own in a lot of things lately and I truly am sorry about that …but believe me I wont make a spell for you to relax and get some rest "

He looked in yunho's eyes with a hateful look and continued :

"I didn’t go crazy yet "

yunho smiled and said :

"then I can trust you on that point …and lessen your acting on your own thing ..specialy in delaying reports "

"im so sorry sir "

yunho got up and started walking back to his room with top behind him  then he said :

"now tell me what happened between you and the girls "

Top smirked and said :

"actually a lot sir …things are going to get a lot more fun soon "

============

hahahah also dont own jaejoong's girl edited pic only used it in the cover