chapter 27

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

From that day on jenna would always come before her job time to sit with yunho and also leave late after work …somehow yunho telling her his name made her feel that some connection was built with this man …

One of the days she told him :

"you know when you said to me that I said two opposite things in one sentence I was so happy cause that showed me that you were listening to what I am saying …at first I thought maybe you cant even hear …I didn’t imagine that one day you will even answer me .."

Yes he listened to her ..he always does and he even thought about a hundred ways this thing with aya and yoochun would end  but there was no need to let her know that ..it was a mistake of him to show her that he was listening but it was ok cause one thing he cant deny …she is very smart ..

With days yunho's technique got better and better and he was able to jump places in less time  and he even disappeared infront of jenna's wide surprised eyes many times and came back with a victory smile on his lips till one day she said :

"you are not a normal person are you ?"

It was not something special to say after seeing him disappear infront of her so many times but what made her special was that she stuck around him even after she saw that ..

He said to her once while eating the white cream cake :

"don’t I scare you ? I mean I stand in the dark most of the time and then I disappear in thin air "

"ofcourse I was scared of you when I saw you in the dark and then I was so scared when you disappeared infront of me  but then I thought  if you wanted to hurt me you had plenty of time to do that before then you are not going to hurt me and that means nothing to be scared of "

His ears turned red and he thought ..damn how is this girl still unbroken ..she faced so much in her life  and still she remained as she is …an angel …she even trusted him this much depending on such a silly reason …he wondered again what will be the thing that will break this girl …

She continued while spacing out :

"a lot of people call me weird too …so I was not surprised to find people who are weirder than me "

"but there is limits to weirdness "

That is right ..dont put my magic and ability to jump from place to another in a blink of an eye  with some human's characteristics ….so thought yunho while eating another bite of his cake …

She nodded and said :

"yeah but when I am around a man as weird as you that makes me feel normal…unlike how other people make me feel "

Ok ..did she just insult him ??? sigh it doesn’t matter …he thought of trying to jump while eating the cake ..he was able to jump now from place to place  in a blink of an eye with not much effort so he thought maybe he would try it while doing things ..eating ,talking or even walking ..he wanted his jumps to be perfect so he stood up while eating the cake …

She looked at him and said :

"you are leaving ?"

He didn’t answer her just looked at her so she said :

"one last question ..since you talked to me today and that is very rare "

He smiled at her and she got he means that he didn’t mind so she said :

"what do I do with yoochun kun ? I mean I keep watching him from far but …."

  He sighed ..why should he give advice in stupid human's relationships????...he said carelessly :

"why don’t you talk to him ???"

"what if he refused to talk to me ?"

"he comes a lot to your neighbor's house why don’t you try to talk to him then ?"

"I don’t know …maybe …"

"you can also ask your neighbor to let you meet him ..you said she is nice..ask her nicely and im sure she will say yes "

Her cheeks turned red and she said :

"ok I will try "

Why blushing suddenly ?? he didn’t know but she said :

"this is the first advice I get in along time …"

Yeah ..he knows the meaning of being alone for so long and then getting an advice …when he got an advice from top for the first time after so long he was so mad he punished him madly ..but that is him ..he is not used to someone caring about him enough to advice him …

He looked at her and tried to jump without saying anything and he was so happy to find himself in his home in the next moment …she was about to say thank you to him ..he hates that word …

 

***********************

 

On the next day yunho finished his training in the deserted place near the ocean the place he always train in before going to the ally behind that café ..he thought he will try to jump there while walking or jumping  if he managed to do that  that will be the last day for him training this training and he will move on to the next step ..which means this is the last time he will see jenna …

He thought that and  he felt something squeezing his heart …what is this feeling ? is he actually feeling sad to part with her ????

To be truthful he trained for long time and that meant that he saw her a lot and so he got used to her …he knows her character and personality so well now that he can predict how she will react to things ..and what is worse he even imagine sometimes what she will think of things that happen to him while she is not around …if he believed in friendship he will say she became a very close friend to him even if she knew nothing about him …

Ok ..today will  be  the last day for them to meet …he will say that to her and maybe mention the cake she brought him ..he did eat two of them …

He ran and jumped and the next minute he was landing in the that ally but in the trash …damn he forgot the trash ..he rubbed his back and tried to get up when he saw a hand reach for him :

"are you ok ?"

He looked up ..its jenna ..he got up fast and stepped back two steps ..she smiled and said :

"this is how you come here everyday ?"

Damn …she saw him fall in the trash ..his face turned red but then he noticed she looks nervous and this is the first time she comes here before him  ..she looked away from him and said :

"well anyway I wanted to talk to you about something "

He looked at her  and she continued :

"I talked to aya last night "

He sighed and she continued :

"she refused to let me meet yoochun and she said he is afraid of strangers "

He went to his dark corner and she continued :

"I ..i don’t know what to do anymore "

"this is what happens when you take strangers advice "

"but your advice yunho was not bad ..i was thinking of it for long time and you just gave me the push I needed …plus you are not a stranger "

He sighed …she is making things harder for him ..ok he will just tell her to stop asking him since he is leaving forever today ..but then maybe its because he watched people for too long  and gained experience …or maybe for another reason he didn’t know he was surprised to find himself actually thinking of her problem and trying to find the best thing to tell her  then he said :

"and you ..what do you think ?"

"in what ?"

"from watching yoochun daily ..do you think he is scared of strangers ?"

She looked up thinking-btw why didn’t he notice she is beautiful before ?...what the hell is he thinking ????- she said :

"no I don’t think so ..he is very nice to everyone "

"then aya is lying "

Her eyes went wide and she said :

"I don’t allow you to talk about her this way "

He looked at her surprised ..this girl is just too naïve ..or is she stupid ?????...he said carelessly :

"then? You have another explanation??"

"aya is a good girl ..why would she lie to me ?"

"because she loves yoochun and doesn’t want a rival "

"but …but she only love yoochun as a friend "

"you think so ?"

She didn’t say anything so he continued :

"you said she yells at him and call him names and still he comes back the next day to play with her and he treats her very nicely "

"yes because he is a nice person "

"and that is exactly why aya loves him madly ..he acts nicer than any nice kid in the world "

Her ears went red and she said :

"but ..but that is not a prove to what you said "

"not just that ..but the way you tell me about how they treat each other …I think he think of her as a friend and she think of him as a lover "

She was silent for some time then she said :

"even so ..i only like yoochun kun as a friend and not more …so why would aya think of me as a rival ??"

He sighed again ..why does this girl think of everyone as friends when she didn’t even talk to them …and its so clear that she likes him more than as a friend ..he said :

"anyway ..keep watching him and you decide is she lying or saying the truth "

"yes if she is telling the truth I will stay away from yoochun kun and wont ever show him my face but if she is lying …"

She looked in his eyes and said :

"I don’t think she is lying but if she was I will talk to her honestly and tell her how much I need a friend like yoochun kun who will understand me "

"it will be better if you don’t do that ..it wont work with people who put them selves in first place before anything else like aya "

She looked at him for a long time and he knew she doesn’t like how he prejudge everyone as either liars ,son of es or right down evil to the bones ..but he was not going to butter his talk for her and he said :

"why don’t you try talking to yoochun by yourself ?"

"maybe I will "

Great problem solved now he can leave this dirty back ally forever ..he opened his mouth to say bye to her when she said with a dreamy look on her face :

"just wait till you meet yoochun kun "

Suddenly he thought ohhh the same name as ichiro's son ...how didn’t he notice that they had the same name ? but then it doesn’t matter …he is a magician and he believes in coincidences but this was just not possible ..but then why is he so sure it is not …the kid should be her age anyway …he asked her :

"park yoochun ?"

Her eyes got wide and she said :

"yes how do you know ?"

His eyes got wider but when he didn’t say anything she said :

"I never said his whole name before infront of you yunho"

"you …you sure this is his name?"

"yes his name is park yoochun"

He took a step back to lean on the wall …damn ..DAMN …he was this close all this time ?????

 

*****************

 

And so yunho decided to keep training in that ally for little more …he wont waste this perfect chance to get closer to the son of ichiro ..who knew jenna's crush is actually the son of the most known magician ever ….

yunho kept going to the ally and began to listen to jenna's talk in much more interest  and slowly without him noticing he started to get attached to her and even he started to miss her voice when he is alone and look forward to their next meeting ..he even got used to the name yunho and to yun chan …she called him yun chan now …and he didn’t mind he found it cute …

And when the day that jenna will talk to yoochun in  he was even more nervous than her ..she kept telling him everything and what happens with yoochun and that made her like his own window into yoochun's world …

But ofcourse when she came back ..she came heart broken ..he said :

"what ? what happened ? it didn’t go well ??"

She shock her head no and then she said :

" I went to talk to him but aya stopped me and sent me away then I waited for her and talked to her about everything but then …"

A tear fell from her eye and she continued :

"she refused and said to me to never try to talk or meet yoohun again ..not even try to talk to her anymore "

She looked up with more tears falling from her eyes :

"why ? why was she so harsh to me …she is my neighbor I thought she was my friend …why this harsh ? isn’t what I get in school enough???"

He gulped ….he was right but for some reason he was not so happy about that …he saw so many angels break but he never got used to it and this one specially left him very upset for some reason …

He felt like a jerk …he wanted for so long to see how this girl will break but then when it happened he felt like a jerk …she always was nice to him and she brought him cake …even if he most of the time didn’t eat it …he doesn’t want to see her cry anymore so he thought then he said without looking in her eyes :

" and now what will you do ?"

"nothing"

She said so while wiping her tears then she said :

"im going to forget him ..forget yoochun kun "

His heart dropped …no…no she cant forget about him ..he needs to get to him ..to get to the painting …

He then thought …ehhh..but then how would he have gotten closer to yoochun and the painting anyway …jenna was just telling him her problems with him  and she was only working a part time job in the first place and one day she will leave  this café and she will only remember him as the weird kid who used to listen to her…

But wait a minute ..why did he need jenna in the first place ..he researched about aya and her school and found out yoochun's house place and he even went to his street …maybe jenna is the one who needs him more ..and who needs him to teach her the address  of yoochun …but he wont tell her anyway..he doesn’t know why but he doesn’t want to tell her …

He smiled at her a small smile and said :

"maybe that is the best for everyone "

============

hehehe also the girl jaejoong not mine ....it belongs to the one who made it i only used it to make the cover ^_^;