chapter 36

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

yunho was watching aya ..that girl should be taught a lesson ..how dare she do that to jaejoong..but then if he hurts her now yoochun will become over protective of her and jaejoong wont be able to get close to yoochun and then they wont know where the painting is …he had to think of a way to hurt aya but make her look the bad person in the process ..

Aya looked at jaejoong who was watching risa ..risa noticed aya's eyes and looked beside her to find jaejoong staring at her …her face turned red and she looked down at her lap to be surprised by jaejoong's hand holding hers and he whispered :

"don’t look down you will miss the film "

In her head she was yelling who cares about the film  but she nodded and looked up noticing very happily that jaejoong's hand was still holding hers…

jaejoong was very aware of aya's eyes on him while aya was not aware at all of yoochun's eyes on her …yoochun was getting mad at her little by little …why was she staring like that at jaejoong ..the man is on his first date …look he just held your friend's hand and she is blushing cant you see she is sitting right next to you  ..look away damn it …they will notice you …too late  ~ now risa is glaring at aya and aya is glaring at jaejoong ..good thing jaejoong is either too happy because he is holding risa's hand or so into the movie that he didn’t notice all the staring …come to think of it what is yunho doing …so thought yoochun and bent down to fix his shoes while looking at yunho (on jaejoong's right)…yunho was watching the movie and the moment yoochun was about to straight up yunho looked at him ,smirked and mouthed 'having fun ?'..yoochun sat up quickly and looked at the screen infront of him ..damn it why did he get scared of that ???...

Lahi on the other hand was looking at yunho in the corner of her eye then she elbowed him and whispered :

"can I know why am I sitting in the far right while top is sitting in the far left ?"

"you think im crazy to let you sit next to top ?"

She didn’t answer him and looked back at the movie …

yoochun was getting tired of aya glaring at jaejoong so he  whispered to her :

" if you feel uncomfortable staring at jaejoong from above risa's head ask her to change seats with you "

Aya looked back at yoochun shocked and said :

"huh?"

"what huh ? who is your date here me or jaejoong?"

yoocchun said that knowing that if he sounded mad because she is glaring at jaejoong it will become a scene in the cinema but if he acted like a jealous boyfriend she maybe will find it sweet ????

Aya's eyes doubled in size and she whispered questioningly :

" are you  jealous of jaejoong???"

"ofcourse I am ..you are staring at another man while we are on a date !!!"

"but he is jaejoong "

"he is a man "

"but .."

" but what ? he is on a date with a girl who happens to be your friend and he is my friend and we are on a double date and you find him more interesting to look at than me and the movie why not be jealous ….i love you aya "

Aya's face became totally red and she looked down whispering :

"sorry "

He smiled  gulped and reached for her hand ..when their hands touched he blushed looking at the screen and then he felt aya holding his hand and saw her in the corner on his eye looking down at her lap …great  two birds with one stone ^__________^

Top was watching the movie when the hero in the movie held the girl's hand and said I will always protect you…top sighed ..how many times did he say that to lahi ?...how many times he swore he will always protect her and be with her ?

He was a simple man ..music teacher ..he wasn’t specially strong he was just like everyone in his world with some powers that were so simple that they weren’t called powers in his world …they were just abilities like the ability to walk in this world …no one thought of it as something special …

He was in love with the art teacher in his school lahi …she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw and she was strong  some called her evil but she wasn’t really she just knew what she want and went after it plus she always spoke her mind …always saying what she thinks..and in other people's pov that seems to be called being evil …well he didn’t care ..he loved her with everything he got ..she loved him back…

He was going to ask her to marry him that day ..it was his birthday ,his 23 birthday and he wanted to ask her to marry him on that day …he arranged everything ..all was ready for that evening …

She came to ask him to eat lunch with her in the break …he smiled at her, grabbed his book and was about to get out with her when the black board started shining and then turned to something like a piece of glass and they were able to see a man staring back at them through the glass ..

The man looked at top then he moved his hand in some moves and suddenly top was being pulled towards the glass ..lahi started trying to pull top back but then she was being pulled with top..they tried to struggle but couldn’t and then the moment they hit the glass lahi let go of top's hand and when top woke up he couldn’t find lahi …he was laying on a coach and  the same man who was staring at them from behind the glass was sitting on the chair next to him…

The man was  yunho and he told top that he is his master from now on ..and because yunho was way stronger than top, top could only obey him…

When top asked about lahi yunho told him that because he was new at this he couldn’t control both of them so he chose to control only top while lahi fell some place else in this world …

Now though top was very mad to be separated with lahi he was glad to know she was in this world and not lost and knowing lahi he knew she was fine and looking for him …he believed that  and he is now very glad to know what he though was right …

yoochun was happy things were ok and he saved the situation with aya ..he was glad there was no problems ..that is ofcourse until yunho suddenly stood up , snatched jaejoong's hand and said to him :

"come with me "

Risa looked at jaejoong who gently let go of her hand and said :

"I will be right back "

She nodded and looked back at the screen..

yoochun's heart was about to stop ..he didn’t know what to do ..he has to stop them ..somehow he has to stop yunho from being alone with jaejoong…

And to his surprise yunho looked at top and said :

"you too ..come with us "

Top nodded and got up following them …top knew that yunho was taking him with them because he didn’t want him to stay there with lahi in the same place unwatched  but he wondered just what was yunho planning and how did top fit in that plan ?...

yoochun's eyes followed them and he was getting up when aya's hand tightened around his and she said :

"where are you going ?"

"jaejoong told you he and yunho are fighting so …"

"so ?...maybe yunho wants to make things right with jaejoong and he took top to help him …where do YOU fit in that picture ?"

"im..im jaejoong's friend "

Aya raised her eyebrow at yoochun and said :

"sit .down"

"aya I have to go "

"no you don’t HAVE to "

"keep your voice down we are in the cinema not in the school"

"If you sit down I wont even talk …sit .down"

"aya I really have to go "

"yoochun if you leave right now I will never forgive you "

yoochun didn’t know what to do on one hand aya would really be mad at him if he went after jaejoong but on another hand if he didn’t go after him jaejoong might be hurt …and if yunho hurt jaejoong he would never be able to live with himself …

He looked in aya's eyes and said :

"aya listen to me ..yunho might hurt jaejoong "

Aya sighed and said :

"top with them "

"it doesn’t matter ..please aya he really might hurt him "

"how do you know ?"

"because he hurt him before "

yoochun said that without even thinking twice and when he realized what he said he covered his mouth and aya said :

"what do you mean hurt ?"

"i…I cant tell you "

"yoochun "

"I cant "

"why ? tell me how yunho hurt jaejoong ???"

"yunho hurt jaejoong ???????"

yoochun and aya looked at the near teary risa  and went silent …risa said :

"tell me yoochun please what is going on ?"

Aya looked at yoochun and said :

"yes tell us "

Suddenly yoochun could hear jaejoong screaming in his head and he got up  ..aya looked at risa and said :

"lets go with him "

Yoochun looked at the girls and said :

"no ..im going and im going alone ..what I think is going on is nothing girls should see "

Risa sat back down shocked while aya was staring at yoochun then she looked down thinking ..ehhhh???? could it be ….yunho ????...noway …ehhhhhhhhhh?....

Yoochun walked away  and just when he was about to open the door what he said struck him and he thought ..ohhhhhhhhh ttttttttt…..