chapter 69(edited)

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

  Risa thought a lot …she thought about the whole thing over and over again but she couldn’t decided …the whole situation was so complicated that the more she thought about it the more pissed off and clueless she felt ….

     Yoochun knew the whole story and he encouraged her to date jaejoong …why? …

 On first thought this information should comfort her …should show her that yoochun -the person she trust the most- thought that jaejoong being with her was for the best and that he thought that jaejoong loves her for sure and that he would love her and be good to her but then after more thinking other thoughts started to appear in risa's mind …

Like why didn’t he tell her about jaejoong and let her decide for her self ?...

ok she knows that this is jaejoong's secret and that this means that jaejoong is the only person who has the right to tell her but that is in the normal situations …this thing was big … jaejoong was a girl ..a girl !!.. she should have known that before starting to date him and if yoochun couldn’t tell her he should have atleast pressured jaejoong to tell her because this is not just a big something ..its a huge something and not just that… it even effects her directly and her relationship with jaejoong …

 Aya knew too …all knew and she was left clueless like a big fool in the whole thing …

She trusted them and they betrayed her trust …

 Leaving that aside …can she accept jaejoong now ?....

The matter now is not about if she would or not its more about if she could or not …

 He is a man now ..a good man ..even maybe perfect for her ….but all of that wont change the fact that he was a girl …a girl!!...

 He was a girl and not just when he was a child ..he was a teen girl at one point …did he have a crush ?...did he love yoochun like aya thought he did ?..and if he did …does he still ??...

How about yunho??...

He said he changed body and soul but can that really happen? and if it can …how ??...and what exactly does that mean?..

 If he loves her and he has feelings for yoochun or yunho what does that make him ? biual ?...or worse …is he experimenting with her ?...is he trying to see if he can be with a girl ?...is he trying to see if he can love a girl and just reassuring her with his words ?...but he looked serious ..he looked honest when he said he loved her ….

 But he is not a saint …maybe he was lying ... he was able to hide a lot of things from her before …like yunho's powers and  him being a girl and hating aya and what aya did to him …is it too much to think that maybe he lied about the rest ?...lied when he said he loved her ….?..

 She sighed ,laid down on the grass looking up at the sky then she got her mobile out of her bag and wrote a message :

 'yoochun when you and jaejoong get back call me right away …we need to meet …all three of us …there is some things that we need to talk about ..

 Risa'

She reread the message then sent it …they really need to talk …

     

     *************************     

  Yoochun was left in the research room with top …yunho ORDERED him to stay holding the corner of the painting while he went with jaejoong to treat their wounds …

 Yoochun looked at top who was murmuring spells infront of the golden weird table ...slowly the cube was disappearing and with it the colors of the table were changing until finally the whole thing disappeared with the cube …

When top finished he looked at yoochun to find him staring at him with wide eyes …top smirked and bowed a dramatic bow then said :

 "I thought you are already used to spells by now yoochun kun "

Yoochun looked away ,cleared his throat and said :

 "is yunho …is he always like that ?"

 Top lifted an eyebrow and said :

 "like what ?"

yoochun his lips ,looked down and said :

 "does he always treat jaejoong this nicely ? is he always caring about him like this ?"

 "they are friends "

 "I know that is how jaejoong see it but I don’t understand how yunho sees it like that …he use and hurt jaejoong then say he is his friend …I don’t get it "

Top sighed ,sat down on a chair and said :

 "its not my place to talk about either jaejoong sama or yunho sama but I will tell you this …yunho sama doesn’t think like normal humans do …. I have been with him for a long time and still he mange to surprise me if not amaze me so don’t try to classify yunho  sama's actions  …"

  Yoochun nodded slowly …

  The truth was that yoochun was not only wondering about yunho's actions but about jaejoong's too …today a lot of things drew his attention in jaejoong's and yunho's interaction …

 jaejoong is back to calling yunho by yun chan …It’s a small detail but it has a lot of meanings …

  yunho deciding that he will wrap jaejoong in the aura without waiting for his decision and the thing that surprised yoochun even more was that jaejoong didn’t even object to it on the contrary he was quiet excited about the whole thing ….

There is also the way yunho always wrap his arm around jaejoong's waist when jumping instead of putting his hand on his shoulder like top does or like yunho does to him …

  Also when yunho's arm was stuck in the cube …jaejoong was crying but from the look of it he was crying not because his wounds hurt but because he was scared about yunho …

 ' yun chan ..is your arm alright?'

  How can jaejoong ask that while he is soaked in blood ??.. is yunho someone who is more important to jaejoong than himself ??..

Then yunho yelled at him like a worried mother and checked his wounds then put his head on his shoulder …

 They looked worried about eachother and yunho looked mad because jaejoong got hurt ….

The whole situation was so hard to understand for yoochun that his head started to spin while the air around him felt like it was whispering scary things in his ears when suddenly his mobile rang …

  Yoochun got his mobile out of his back pocket using his free hand and looked at it to find the message from risa ….

 Yoochun sighed while thinking ...

' great …*roll eyes* that is just what I need '

    

    ******************************

       

   Jaejoong sat on a white table in the corner of the room while watching yunho moving from one side in the room to another …jaejoong couldn’t see what yunho was doing because the room was empty and yunho was just moving his unharmed hand in the air in strange signs but if jaejoong learned one thing through all this time he spent with yunho it would be that yunho was always doing something important no matter how silly it looked to him …

   After few moments yunho looked back at jaejoong and said :

  "I will heal my arm first so I can heal your wounds more comfortably"

  Jaejoong nodded and smiled so yunho continued :

  "you wash your face from the blood while I heal my hand "

 Jaejoong was about to ask where to wash his face in this empty room when yunho nodded to the right of jaejoong …jaejoong looked to his right and found a sink in there ...he looked back at yunho to ask where it came from but yunho already had his back to jaejoong and started murmuring spells …

 jaejoong jumped off the table and started washing his face …the wound stunk him and for the first time jaejoong knew the shape of the wound by the pain of it …he gasped …

His face …the wound was a long one ...a long one that almost destroyed his eye…the idea scared him …

  But what scared him more was how he looked like now …he wished there was a mirror or something in the room so he can see how he looked like…he knows its silly but he couldn’t help it …maybe it was the girl that was left in him or maybe it was his pride in his looks …he was not sure but he knew one thing …he hated the idea that his face was wounded like that …

 He felt tears falling from his eyes so he splashed his face few more times with cold water then looked back at yunho to find him standing in the middle of the room with a distant look on his face ….

   Jaejoong coughed and walked closer to yunho ..when he was standing face to face with yunho he said :

 "you are done ?"

  yunho nodded then took jaejoong's burned arm in his hands ,lifted the sleeve up and made jaejoong stretch his arm infront of him then yunho put his hands on either side of jaejoong's arm and started murmuring spells …

  jaejoong looked at the skin on his arm and found it healing slowly…while watching with amazement his arm healing he noticed that yunho's hand had small white scars all over it …he looked from yunho's hand to his face but yunho's eyes were closed and his head was bowed down like always …

 When yunho was done jaejoong's arm was healed completely with no traces of any wounds or burns on it …

Yunho was about to reach for jaejoong's face when jaejoong held his hand and said :

"why are there so many scars on your hand? "

 Jaejoong lifted yunho's sleeve and wasn’t much surprised to find that the scars continued up to yunho's arm …jaejoong looked up to meet yunho's eyes and when yunho didn’t answer jaejoong stared seriously in his eyes ….yunho sighed and said :

 " I cant heal my arm completely with one hand "

 "then call top to help"

 yunho shook his head and said :

"plus .. I messed up today and I need those scars on my arm to remind me of my mistakes and rushed actions …"

 Jaejoong smiled a small smile …this is so yunho ..but unlike how yunho saw his scar as a reminder of mistakes to jaejoong those scars were a reminder of how devoted yunho is to his work …how far he would go to achieve his dreams …how much he suffered to reach his dreams …

 Yunho was about to reach for jaejoong's face again when jaejoong turned his back to him and said :

  " do you have a first aid kit ?"

Yunho turned jaejoong around and said :

 "why do you need it ? just let me heal it "

 "no I want to do it myself"

 "it would leave a scar "

 "that is exactly what I want "

  "what ?"

  yunho's eyes widened and jaejoong looked down for a moment then up again and said :

 " you want those scars to remind you of your mistakes and rushed actions …mine has the same meaning …I rushed in there without thinking because in my idiotic brain I thought I could help …but then all I was doing was adding to your problems and getting you in a tough spot …I should remember that when something has to do with your work no matter how simple it looks to me it is not …and I should remember that when you need my help you would ask for it …I know I did bad and I know I was a burden to you in that moment and if I don’t remember this thing I am afraid later you wont let me in on your work … I am afraid you would think that I would burden you again and I don’t want that … to me this scar is important "

 Yunho his lips while looking to the side then said :

"but its on your face "

"does it bother you ?"

Yunho looked at jaejoong's face …honestly speaking no it doesn’t bother him ..on the contrary …this scar to him hold another meaning …to him it was the sign of jaejoong's love and desperation to help him …to be there for him…it was the prove that he was special to jaejoong …that jaejoong might give his life for him …it was selfish and unreasonable but yunho liked the idea that jaejoong was prepared to go this far for him …only for him …

  On some level he was happy that there was no limit to what jaejoong would do for him while there was a clear limit to what jaejoong would do for yoochun or even risa …

 Yunho then smiled and shock his head 'no' then asked :

 "wouldn’t it bother you ?"

 jaejoong smiled and shock his head then said :

 "its here also to remind you yun chan that I am here for you… but only if you want me to "

 Yunho smiled, held jaejoong's hand in his and said :

 "then lets get you to the bathroom so you can clean your wound  "

  And they disappeared in thin air …

     

     ***********************

       

  When jaejoong and yunho appeared again in the research room they found the room cleaned of the mess, top standing in the corner of the room and yoochun half asleep on the chair …

 Yunho walked closer to yoochun and said :

 "if you want to sleep do it in your own time "

 Yoochun almost dropped the painting if yunho didn’t held his hand tighter around the corner of the painting and told him in a serious voice :

 " if you drop this before I am done I am going to drop your head off your shoulders"

 yoochun looked at yunho's hand to find it healed completely minus some small minor scars …he then looked behind yunho to find jaejoong standing there smiling …jaejoong's hand was healed too but the left side of his face was covered in white gauze …

 yoochun looked at yunho frowning and said :

"why didn’t you heal jaejoong's face ?"

 "none of your business"

 Before yoochun can reply yunho snapped his fingers and a knife appeared in his hand then in a quick movement yunho snatched yoochun's free hand and cut a deep cut in the middle of yoochun's palm …yoochun gasped in pain but yunho just said :

  " switch the hand and make sure that the wound would be right on the hole"

 yoochun cursed yunho under his breath but did as he was told anyway …yunho then put both of his hands on yoochun's hand and started murmuring spells again …

  In the meanwhile top walked closer to jaejoong to stand right next to him then he leaned closer to jaejoong to whisper :

 "ano ~ jaejoong sama …why didn’t yunho sama treat your face ?"

jaejoong gave top a quick side ways look then said with a smirk playing on his lips :

  "I know yun chan wont mind me quoting him so ..none of your business top "

  Top saw jaejoong's smirk so he smiled ,bowed a small bow and said :

 "as you wish jaejoong sama"

Then they looked back at yunho who stopped murmuring …a small pink light shined around yunho’s and yoochun's hands then it went out in a second …yunho then let go of yoochun's hand and said to yoochun:

 "lift your hand off the painting slowly"

yoochun did as he was told and was –not- so surprised to find that the hole had closed and the painting was back to normal …

 jaejoong walked closer to yunho ,smiled at him and said :

  "that is great work yun chan… but treat yoochun's hand will you ?"

Yunho sighed and with a wave of his hand the wound on yoochun's palm was healed completely …

  yoochun felt even madder  now that he saw how easy it is to heal a wound …why the hell didn’t yunho heal jaejoong's face then??...

  yoochun got up and said to yunho:

 "if you don’t need us anymore I would like to leave … *looking at jaejoong* risa called  she wants to talk to both of us "

  Before jaejoong can say anything yunho said :

  "I need one more thing from you then you can leave "

 "what is it ?"

 "your blood?"

"what ???"

"this might happen again while im experimenting and your blood with your aura seem to be the only thing that can stop the painting's counter spell .."

 Yoochun was looking to the side in an uneasy manner so yunho said :

  " I only need one bag of your blood …think of it as if you went to donate blood in the hospital "

Yoochun sighed and nodded so yunho looked at top and said :

  " take one bag of blood from yoochun then take him and jaejoong to wherever they want "

 "yes sir"

Top put his hand on yoochun's shoulder and they disappeared in thin air …

jaejoong then looked at yunho and said :

 "I want to stay here with you "

  yunho sat back behind his desk and said :

   "don’t you want to talk to risa about whatever she wants from you and yoochun ? ..and remember our talk jaejoong …I will be fine now …I have yoochun's blood and aura I can stop any counter spell and if I couldn’t I will send top and in a second you two will be here …you know that so don’t worry …and don’t make me worry about you while I am working "

 jaejoong looked down for a minute thinking then he looked up to face yunho and said :

 "you will get us back here the second something goes wrong right?"

  Yunho nodded while smiling a soft smile then said :

"do you think I am suicidal jaejoong ? ofcourse I will call you two back … *smirk* there is only one yun chan in this world "

 jaejoong blushed and said :

"you are so cocky "

 Yunho threw his head back laughing so hard which made jaejoong pout and say :

 "what's so funny?"

"you"

yoochun and top appeared in the room to find jaejoong blushing and pouting while yunho laughing so hard …

yoochun raised his eyebrow at the scene infront of him while Top cleared his throat and yunho stopped his laugh looking back at him and said :

"all done?"

"yes sir"

 "good …now take yoochun and jaejoong to wherever they want to go "

  Top nodded ,looked at yoochun and jaejoong then said :

"where to?"

yoochun looked at jaejoong and said :

 "my house?"

   "yeah we can go there then call risa and see where she wants to meet "

yoochun nodded and looked at top who took that as his signaled and got closer to yoochun and jaejoong ,put his hands on their shoulders and right before they disappeared jaejoong waved cutely at yunho which made yunho laugh and yoochun frown while they disappeared to appear back in yoochun's living room …

 Top looked at jaejoong and said :

 "do you need anything else jaejoong sama?"

Jaejoong shock his head and said :

" just make sure you come and get us if things got out of control in there "

 Top bowed politely and disappeared in thin air ….

   yoochun was about to say something when jaejoong said :

  "call risa and ask her where she wants us to meet …and yoochun …I told risa that I used to be a girl …I told her the whole story "

Yoochun forgot what he was about to say and just stared at jaejoong with wide open surprised eyes ….