chapter 52

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Yunho went to his room ..he sat on a chair and sighed …he sat back in the chair until it was standing on its two back legs and started thinking …

He was feeling like there was something sitting on his chest ..where is his mistake ? why is jaejoong treating him this way ? if he made a mistake why wont jaejoong just tell him what mistake he made ?this is not the first time he punish jaejoong ..why is he this upset ??? …one thing he knows for sure ..jaejoong aint pissed about aya …

Its top …but he cant not punish him ..that is not the answer …

He sighed in annoyance ..that top is making a lot of problems between him and jaejoong …

Should he punish him ??...

'you punished me only because I like top'

He gulped …if he punished top more jaejoong is going to find out and be even more pissed …

Should he punish lahi then ??..

'yu said you wanted to leave this devil's and monsters world …right?...so please …please ..pleaseee don’t become one of them '

He sighed ..any punishment he gives to anyone now will piss jaejoong off …

Suddenly he felt like there was a big dark cloud clouding his mind and it suddenly disappeared ..his eyes widened …

Is all he can do is just punish people he has control over ??...

He understood ..maybe now he understood what jaejoong meant …

He murmured without changing his sitting position :

"what do you want top?"

Top who was standing in the room for a minute or so said :

"yunho sama ..i just wanted to tell you ..you didn’t cut off my connection with jaejoong sama completely …I mean I was able to hear you both talking because of that connection "

Yunho sat back straight in his seat and looked at top for a while …

Top got nervous and said :

"whats wrong yunho sama?"

"are you stupid top?"

Top flinched abit then said :

"im sorry sir ?..did I say something that upset you ?"

"ofcourse I wont cut your connection with jaejoong completely ..if I cut it then where is the punishment ??!...you have to stay ABLE to connect him but FORBIDDEN!! "

Top gulped and said :

"as you wish sir "

Yunho sighed and said :

"did you listen to my conversation with jaejoong?"

Top didn’t know what to say for a minute ..he knows yunho wouldnt want anyone –specially him- to see him in a situation like the one he was facing with jaejoong today ..but he cant lie ..

He lowered his head alittle and said :

"yes sir "

"so you did.."

Top bowed a bit and said :

"if you allow me sir.."

Yunho lifted his head without looking at top ..top continued :

"yunho sama ..i wish you wont forget that jaejoong sama doesn’t know why im being punished"

Yunho looked at top with  the corner of his eye and top continued :

"the reason why jaejoong sama is made ..is because he thinks that im being punished just because I left couple of times without permission ….im not saying 'just' to make light of that matter but sir I only mean that he doesn’t know the rest …the main reason for my punishment is that I tried to hurt you personally yunho sama ..well that is what I think …I hope you think of those facts before reconsidering my punishment sir .."

This time yunho looked at top straight in the eyes for a long time without saying a word …

Top felt nervous again and said :

"is .. is there a problem in what I said sir?"

"why are you telling me this top?"

Top didn’t answer so yunho continued :

"why do you always insist on having your whole punishment ? why don’t you try to get out of it ? specially after all the effort jaejoong was and is doing to make sure you don’t get a punishment !!.."

"and the result was that I stepped out of line and became spoiled …aren’t those your words sir ?"

"are you happy with your punishment now top? are you glad you are not talking to jaejoong?"

"what are you saying sir ??...ofcourse it bother and pain me …but I wish sir you wont lose your focus ..and you wont change your mind easily ..i know how strong you are sir both mentally and physically…and as a good servant I cant just watch you hesitating and questioning your self sir … even if that was about my punishment ..i wont be of any merit to you sir if you became weak because of me "

The room fell into silence that was only broken by the exchange of sharp looks …it seems top repeated his speech in his head one more time then he said :

"do you know yunho sama ?"

"what?"

"I think you were really lucky in picking me "

Yunho said with a smirk :

"no top ..i trained you well "

Top smiled tightly and said :

"that is yunho sama that I know ..now I can sleep with a peaceful mind "

He bowed and said :

"have a go-"

"stop!!"

Top looked up at yunho with a question mark on his face then said :

"sir?"

"pick your words better top"

Top smiled and said :

"good night sir"

And he left the room ..

Yunho looked at the spot top disappeared at and smirked ..

That’s right ..he was not so wrong …

He might have over did it abit lately …but that is out of his control anyway …he never used this much magic in such a short time before ..his tiredness is making his temper on the edge …but jaejoong is also doing his own 'magic' thing …he is tired too ..also that stupid friends game he is playing with park maybe effected him abit too ..

And now ..how is he supposed to face jaejoong in the morning ??..

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The golden acting role :

When you act try to mix some of your reality in your acting because that will make you do less mistakes and look natural … specially when you are acting infront of someone who knows you ..

 

 picking which part of your reality to mix with your acting ..now that shows how smart and good choicer you are ..and ofcourse how well you know the person you are acting infront of …

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning yunho woke up early and started reading a book …

"good morning yunho sama "

So said top while putting the cup of coffee infront of yunho then he stood behind him ..

"what is it top?"

So said yunho pissed about top staying while he is supposed to bring the coffee and go …

top bowed even though yunho cant see him and said :

"im sorry for my rudeness sir but don’t you think you should wake jaejoong sama up ?"

"what ? and why would I wa-"

Yunho stopped as he remembered ..he sighed and said :

"ok then"

He went out of his room heading for jaejoong's room…

He remembered last night's conversatio and  stopped …

Does jaejoong hate him now ?..

Ofcourse not ..he is yunho ..and that is jaejoong…he is just upset…how is he going to face him this morning ?..he doesn’t know …but this is not the first time they fight.. plus yunho now is the only person jaejoong has in this world …he cant just leave him because they had a fight over different points of view …right ?...

He stood infront of jaejoong's room…his heart started beating fast …he took a deep breath and knocked on the door ..

"jaejoong its time to wake up "

He knocked on the door again …

"jaejoong im coming in~"

He tried to open the door only to find it locked …

Yunho felt upset …why would jaejoong lock his door ??..he didn’t even do that when he was jenna for god sake !!...

Yunho felt blood rushing to his head …how can it be his house and there is a room he is not allowed to walk into ??!!...

That is simple ..he will jump to the inside of the room …jaejoong knows he can do that then why did he lock the door ?..maybe he got used to locking the door in his house ..its been a while since he slept here ..

Yunho jumped into the room …the room was dark and jaejoong was sleeping on the bed like an angel …

Yunho stood beside the bed and bent abit to look at jaejoong's face …that innocent face was crying last night ..he was angry ..

He felt a lump in his throat …how could he make this angel mad at him ??...but no ..jaejoong got mad because he didn’t know the whole truth …its not his fault ..well it doesn’t matter anyway …

Yunho reached for jaejoong and shock him softly and said :

"jaejoong..jaejoong get up"

Jaejoong moaned abit then he opened his eyes slowly …yunho smiled a soft smile ..jaejoong is always so easy to wake up ..this is one of his angelic things that didn’t change …

"yun chan ..what time is it ?"

"6 am"

Jaejoong looked at the smiling yunho ..then his eyes widened and he said while pointing at yunho :

"you!!! How did you get in here ??"

Yunho looked at jaejoong for a while with no expiration on his face …jaejoong thought for a moment then he lowered his hand ..

"omg ..that is right.."

"does it bother you if I came in here ?"

"its not polite to walk into someone's room while that someone is asleep"

"what ?why? and besides I had to wake you up "

"I don care …didn’t you see that I locked the door ? ..beside you could have just talked to me in my head like last night .."

"if there was a way to wake your up without walking into a room that im not wanted in I would have used it thank you very much "

So said yunho with a serious face and tone …jaejoong's face turned red ..yeah that’s right ..top explained something to him like this before …he said that dreams and thoughts are two different worlds ..and because of that you cant wake up a sleeping person using your thoughts unless you showed him a really bad nightmare or kept calling him for ages …

jaejoong gulped and said :

"im sorry"

And he pouted at yunho..yunho couldn’t help but smile a small smile then he said :

"no problem ..now go take a shower while breakfast becomes ready "

Yunho was about to leave to be surprised by jaejoong holding his shirt …

Yunho looked at jaejoong and said :

"what?"

"I want my clothes "

"what ??"

Jaejoong looked up at yunho pouting and said :

"I want my uniform and my school bag and other things from my house "

"then go get them why are you telling me for ?"

"top is being punished did you forget ?"

So said jaejoong with a sharp look ..yunho sighed and said :

"ok then"

Jaejoong got up and yunho put his arm around his waist only to be surprised by jaejoong taking hold of his arm and putting it on his shoulders ..

Yunho looked at him with a raised eyebrow so he said :

"im not a girl anymore "

Yunho's face reddened and he said :

"as you like …top"

Top appeared infront of them and said :

"yes sir ?"

"top we are leaving the house for a while "

"ok sir "

Then yunjae disappeared infront of his eyes …

Top smirked and said :

"good luck my two men masters "

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunjae stood in jaejoong's living room ..jaejoong said to yunho with a smile on his face :

"you can sit wherever you want while I change my clothes "

Then he went to his room …

Yunho said in a small voice :

"I cant see why you have to come here to pick up a uniform ..cant you wear the one you were wearing yesterday?"

Jaejoong said from his room :

"don’t you remember ? last night I came home in pjs …I forgot my clothes in yoochun's place"

"how do you forget your own clothes ????!!!"

"you cant even imagine …you don’t know how I was after you took top and left without a word even ..i was a mess ..so you cant imagine how happy I was when I heard your voice in my head …I went to the street like a crazy man .."

Yunho felt his heart being squeezed ..that is right ..he left the moment he woke up without even thinking of how jaejoong would react to that ..

"OMG"

Suddenly yunho heard jaejoong yelling in his room ..yunho stood up and said :

"what is it jaejoong?"

"OMG !!OMG ..I AM STUPID …IM AN IDIOT …I RUINED EERYTHING "

"jaejoong ???!!!"

So said yunho then he walked to jaejoong's bedroom …he reached the room ..on his right was jaejoong's room..and on his left was ..that room …the door he should never open again ..he looked at the left door in the corner of his eye and gulped then he walked fast to the right room and said :

"jaejoong? Are you alright?"

"yun chan ..im in trouble "

Jaejoong was standing in the middle of the room while wearing his school uniform…he said :

"I forgot my bag in yoochun's house "

Yunho said :

"your bag ?"

"yes my bag and it has my money ,wallet ,books ,cell phone ..everything !!"

Yunho said trying to calm him down :

"when you went out of yoochun's house yesterday what did you tell him ?"

"I don’t remember …but I didn’t tell him where im going …or when I will be back ..i think I thought something general.."

Then he looked up in a panicked way and continued :

"I didn’t call him or tell him anything .. ..he must be worried to death by now ..i put him in the same situation you put me in ..damn it im so stupid …and now how will I even face him in school??!!!"

Yunho sighed and said :

"jaejoong !!!"

Jaejoong looked down and said :

"im sorry yun chan ..i..i disappointed you again "

Yunho sighed again but didn’t comment so jaejoong continued saying :

"it seems that recklessness is something that doesn’t change in a person no matter how much he changed .."

He said the last part while his eyes glanced at the closed door next to his bedroom's door …

Yunho gulped ..he cant go that way in this conversation so he said :

"no problem ..its not a big killer mistake or something …and I cant blame you because I did pretty much the same thing last night ..we were on the edge ..me and you …and now that you changed your clothes…lets go to the living room to think how to get your bag and how you can face park in school .."

 That's right ..they have to get away from that room right away …standing near it could end up in a disaster …both of them would lose their minds …

Yunho turned around to walk to the living room only to feel something weird ..he looked back at jaejoong ..

"jaejoong?"

"what ?"

"did you just smile at my back?"

Jaejoong smiled a small smile and said :

"you felt that ? what you got eyes in the back of your head ?"

"so you did smile "

"yes ..im glad we are here together ..talking and arguing alone ..like we used to do .."

Yunho looked at that room another quick look ..damn ..

"why did you hide your smile then when I looked at you ?"

"I was scared you would think im careless ..because Im happy even though im causing problems "

"don’t think like that ..im here for you and you are here for me …when you are happy im happy ..i love seeing your smiling face way more than your crying one .."

Jaejoong smiled a weird smile and said :

"ok then ..yun chan "

And they started walking to the living room  only for yunho to feel jaejoong smiling again to his back …

There is something seriously weird here …