Chapter 18

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

He was thinking should he answer jaejoong or not ..but then when he looked at jaejoong he looked really serious and trust worthy in that moment and he is trusting him with everything and so is jaejoong.. plus he needs to tell someone about this so …
"my dad never said what he did and I don’t think he was a writer plus he never showed interest in anything and also this might sound weird but sometimes we would go through some money problems and suddenly a huge amount of money is in my dad's arms and when we ask him about it he says from work ..i never knew what work was and to tell the truth I don’t think he even worked at all "
"that is weird "
"yeah that is why I was so surprised when he suddenly went out and bought colors which he kept in a safe in his office "
"colors ?"
Said it jaejoong faking surprise while his heart was beating so fast in anticipation…he is getting closer and closer …
"yeah ..colors for painting ,though I never saw him painting anything…even I remember one time I needed colors for a school project and not only he didn’t give me he also yelled at me and told me never to get near those colors "
Yoohun got silent for a bit then he said :
"he sounded to me then very much of an then but …now I wish I listened to him "
"yoochun"
Yoochun looked at jaejoong and jaejoong continued saying :
"your voice is shaking "
"m…me ?"
"yeah ever since you started talking about the colors ..i told you ..you don’t have to talk about anything you don’t want to "
"im..im sorry I talked a lot "
Jaejoong smiled and said :
"I don’t mind listening to you "
"yeah but we have school tomorrow "
"yeah"
Yoochun got quiet and thought tomorrow he will see aya and risa ..then he looked at jaejoong …and thought im such an idiot …
"jaejoong "
Jaejoong looked at him and he said :
"sorry I talked a lot and we still didn’t talk about yunho"
"oh…yeah"
"like you said ..we will meet him tomorrow "
"yeah"
"what are you going to do ?"
Jaejoong gulped and said :
"I was thinking ..what he did to us is something we cant tell other people about and I cant make a fight with him ..i mean "
He sighed and continued :
"looking back at my relationship with yunho ..it needs a disaster to break it ..and a disaster is not easy to make up …so…"
"you are going to treat him like nothing happened ?"
Jaejoong looked at yoochun with pain in his eyes and said :
"I cant do anything else "
"but that is dangerous "
Jaejoong gulped but didn’t say anything so yoochun continued :
"please think …cant you do anything ?"
"I don’t think there is anything I can do ..plus changmin doesn’t know anything ..but I promise…"
He looked seriously in yoochun's eyes and said :
"I promise you I will be carefull"
Yoochun felt so much guilt in that moment ..he was thinking about himself while jaejoong was in a very much more dangerous situation …and somehow he felt he was the only goal to yunho and somehow he dragged jaejoong into this ..
He is always like this …always dragging people into his problems …would the day he drag aya and risa into his problems be far or near he wondered ...he has to work hard so this wont happen …he was weak for a long time but now he has to step up …he looked at jaejoong determined and said :
"look.."
Jaejoong looked at him questioningly so he continued :
"how about I change my seat and come to sit next to you ?"
"what?"
Jaejoong fought a laugh …this guy is totally serious ..then he said :
"why would you do that ?"
"I don’t want you alone with yunho "
"you idiot …you are just like me ..you want to put us both in danger ?"
"he wont attack us together "
"I wont be alone ..there is a lot of students in the class ..i wont be alone with him …calm down what happened to you ?"
Yoochun was sad ..he really wanted to help jaejoong out but he really didn’t know how .. jaejoong looked at him and said :
"I told you I will be carefull …don’t worry "
"but you don’t know what might happen ? what if you were alone ? what If in the break changmin went to get something you will be all alone with him "
"how about you stay with us in the break ?"
Yoochun was surprised and got quiet ..then said :
"come with you ?"
"yeah that way I wont be alone with yunho in case changmin was doing something..we will be together always "
Jaejoong's heart skipped a beat at the last sentence ..he never thought he will say this sentence to yoochun …
yoochun thought alittle then he said :
"but aya wont like the idea "
That is right …that …jaejoong calmed down and said smirking :
"how about I join you ?"
"why would you leave yunho and join us ?"
"I wont leave him ..i will bring him with me and we will say I came to see risa "
Yoochun smiled ..he likes the idea .. jaejoong just yelled out he loves risa …this idea is perfect …jaejoong smirked then hide it and said :
"anyway ..i do feel like im doing risa wrong and need to spend more time with her …and this way I will see her and stay with yunho and also stick with you "
Yoochun smiled and thought this is not bad ..no to be exact this is good …that way he would be able to stay with everyone and look out for jaejoong and keep an eye on yunho…he then looked up at the ceiling and said :
"really that yunho …what is he thinking ?why me and you ? what does he want from us ?"
Jaejoong went under the blanket and said :
" I think we will know tomorrow ..dont know why ..but I feel a lot of things will be clear tomorrow"
Then he looked at yoochun and said :
"good night yoochun"
Yoochun smiled after getting the hint of 'lets stop talking and go to sleep' and said :
"good night jaejoong "
Jaejoong was about to fall sleep when he heard top in his head saying :
"oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…jaejoong sama"
He jumped up from surprise then he covered it with a yawn and said in his mind :
"oh..is that you top ?"
Top was talking as if he was pouting and said :
"you completely forgot about me didn’t you ?"
"did you listen to the conversation like I told you to ?"
"yeah that boy talked a lot ..but you made me wonder "
"about ?"
"why did you stop him from talking in such an important place ? if you let him talk we would have known more "
"the conversation was going in the wrong direction ..he was starting to remember that suicide accident and I needed to stop him there ..plus I cant just barge into his personal life ..i need to go slowly with him "
"ohhhhh…thats what you were thinking ..so ..what do you want me to tell yunho sama?"
"tell him yoochun started talking ..he didn’t mention the painting yet but he did talk about the colors ..but the problem is he sound like he doesn’t like to talk about his dad …but don’t worry I will find a way "
"ok"
"and say hi to yunho for me "
Jaejoong's face turned red as he remembered when yunho kissed his cheek …
"and don’t tell him I m sleeping with yoochun in the same bed "
"but I told him already ~~"
"why would you tell him? Who told you to tell him ?"
"he called me while you were talking to yoochun so I needed to explain to him why I couldn’t leave you "
"idiot "
Jaejoong was so mad that he said it out loud ….yoochun looked back at him and said :
"did you say something ?"
Jaejoong pretended to be sleep so yoochun went back to sleeping ..top said while sounding really happy about it :
"I had to ~~"
"what did yunho say ?"
"he didn’t say anything just told me to stay and listen to the conversation "
Jaejoong thought meeting yunho tomorrow was starting to sound really scary .. then top said :
"do you want me in anything else jaejoong sama ?"
"nothing ..i will see how I can explain this tomorrow by myself ..btw what did he want from you in the first place ?"
"I don’t know ..im going to report to him now and know what he wants "
"ok..see you later "
Jaejoong sat in silence then looked at yoochun and thought forgive me my friend ..that is life ..then he slowly started to think from how things started with aya till he met yunho and reaching now …he then looked at yoochun again and whispered :
"hang on friend ..this all will be over soon …good night "
============
comments are loved ^_^V