chapter 57

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

 

Yoochun was walking in the lonely street looking at his cell phone while thinking then he took a deep breath and called …

"hello?"

"hi jaejoong"

Yoochun said nervously …

"hi yoochun ..how are you ?..how is aya ?"

"actually jaejoong there is a problem ..and I need your help .."

"problem ? what is it ? is aya ok ?"

Yoochun's heart started beating fast ..it was beating so fast and he can feel it up to his mouth ...

He remembered everything ..this is aya ..aya that he spent with her all those great years of his life .. she hurt jaejoong and jenna too …but she is still aya …he cant let anything bad happens to her ..he felt guilt ..so much guilt ..how could he not take her home that night ???...

He gulped and said :

" she didn’t go back home "

"didn’t go back home ? but she didn’t even go to school !!"

"SHE DIDN’T GO TO SCHOOL …SHE DIDN’T COME BACK FROM SCHOOL YESTERDAY ..WE ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SEEN HER !!!"

So yelled yoochun ..it was clear that he was nervous and hurt …jaejoong stayed quiet …

"im sorry …but im so worried about her ..im so stupid …I .. I didn’t go with her that day .. I let her go by her self .. I .."

"don’t worry about it yoochun I understand …it’s a big problem ..did you call the police ?"

Jaejoong said that calmly ..so calmly so that maybe he could calm yoochun by that ..yoochun said :

"her parents called the police .. but I .. I want to do something "

"I got it …so you said you want my help ..how can I help?"

Yoochun bit his lip then said :

"actually I need yunho's help but I don’t know how to contact him except through you "

"yun chan ? but what can yun chan do ?"

"I don’t know .. he is a magician .. maybe he can do something "

Jaejoong didn’t answer so yoochun said :

" please jaejoong "

"I don’t have problem with that but I doubt yun chan can help ..but anyway I will call him for you ..do you mind if I gave him your number ?"

Yoochun let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding then smiled in relief and said :

" no I don’t mind at all "

"ok then I will call him right away "

"thank you jaejoong ..thank you so much ..and .."

He smiled sadly and said :

"im sorry "

Jaejoong laughed abit and said :

"why are you apologizing ?"

A tear formed in yoochun's eye but he didn’t let it out of his eye…he didn’t want to ask jaejoong to help him in something that has to do with aya ..but this is aya ..

His aya …

 

*****************

 

Jaejoong closed his cell and looked at yunho then said :

"you heard "

Yunho sighed thinking for a moment then said :

"that aya…it seems we wont get rid of her annoyance until we leave this world "

Jaejoong smiled and said :

"it cant be helped ..in the end she is a human and she got her value to her friends and family "

"human ??!! there is thousands humans who die daily in this world without the care of anyone ..why this one insist on making troubles for us ?"

"so ..what are we going to tell yoochun ?"

"when you asked him about the police what did he say ?"

"he told me that her parents called the police and hat he wants to do something himself "

"spoiled child "

"you cant blame him ..he is feeling guilty ..he let her go home alone ..he never did that before in his entire life "

Yunho just sighed so jaejoong said :

"so ?"

"since they called the police lets wait a little "

Yunho continued while spacing out :

"they should find that soon but if yoochun still wanted my help after that we would talk about it "

Jaejoong got closer to yunho and whisper in a seductive voice :

"that ?..and are you planning to really 'help' ?.."

Yunho his lips and said :

" park doesn’t mean to me anything anymore ..we got the painting from him ..but .."

Yunho sighed … he doesn’t want jaejoong to leave this world while worrying about yoochun after all jaejoong likes yoochun and he wont be happy about leaving him sad …

He inhaled jaejoong's sweet vanilla scent and said :

"I wont mind stepping in if I needed to ..just to finish the job ..that is all "

Jaejoong smiled while leaning closer to yunho …yunho gulped while watching jaejoong's lips .. then jaejoong leaned abit right and his head landed on yunho shoulder then said :

" yun chan …you are a good man "

His breath hit yunho's neck and yunho shivered then covered it with a quick :

"shut up "

Jaejoong smiled and pressed his lips lightly on yunho's neck which made yunho shiver openly and reach for jaejoong's waist to hold him and pull him closer but jaejoong smirked and quickly sat up straight while saying :

"oh right ..by the way .."

Yunho sighed and sat back in the sofa while saying :

"what is it ?"

"about top .."

Yunho looked at jaejoong as if saying 'im listening' and jaejoong went on :

"I want you to lift the punishment off him "

Jaejoong looked directly in yunho's eyes and said in a firm voice :

"I wont talk tohim even after you lift off the punishment "

Yunho smirked and said :

"that would be even greater punishment ..but you know ..if I took off the punishment I will use him to communicate with you ..because well I will be in my room all the time studying the painting .."

"its ok ..you can use him as a 'tool' to communicate through ..but I wont talk to him about anything outside of that range "

Yunho looked at jaejoong's angry face then smiled and ruffled jaejoong's hair and said :

"I have only one jaejoong that I do everything he ask me to "

 

********************

 

Yoochun closed his cell phone and took a deep breath ..he felt like a cloud left his heart …he might be able to do something after all …the important thing now is that yunho doesn’t act like he usually do and accept to help …but since jaejoong is the one who will ask for the help then yunho would help for sure ..

He cant be 100% relived yet ..he wont be until he sees aya right infront of him ..but atleast he walked the first step in the road of finding her …

So he was thinking when his cell phone suddenly rang…he looked at the ID of the caller ..its risa ..

"hello?"

"hi yoochun"

"hi risa ..what is it ?"

"are you far from aya's house ?"

"no im still near ..why ?"

"come back ..the police found something in aya's room .."

His eyes widened :

"something?"

 

*******************

 

Yoochun came back to aya's house to find the door open ..he walked inside and found the police looking around and doing their jobs ..how he hate that sight…

He stood in the middle of the living room …risa came with aya's mother and said :

"hi yoochun kun "

He smiled nervously while looking at the mother who was eyeing him weirdly then said :

"what is it ? what is the problem ?"

"you are park yoochun ?"

They looked at the police man who came from behind the mother ..yoochun said :

"yes I am yoochun "

"can we talk alone for a bit ?"

He gulped and looked at risa who nodded to him as if saying don’t worry so he said :

"ok "

They went to the living room where they sat alone …

"so ..how can I help you sir ?"

"I wanted to ask you about your relationship with aya "

He gulped and said :

"we are childhood friends ..and now we go to the same school …"

"friends ? you are not romantically involved ?"

Yoochun's face turned red and he said :

"yes "

Then the police man asked him some questions about aya and when he saw her the last time etc …

Then he said :

"actually we searched the girl's room …and we found an interesting paper in the trash box in her room "

 "paper?"

"yes ..she wrote it , made it into a ball and threw it in the trash box …she wrote your name in that paper .."

Yoochun bit his lower lip and said :

"like I told you sir ..we were childhood friends and now are romantically involved …I don’t think finding my name on a paper in her room something strange …right?"

 "no yoochun kun… not when the paper has that content "

Then the police man called another who had a clear plastic bag in his hand that has a crunched then straighten paper in it …

"read "

So said the police man while he held the paper near yoochun's face …

'stupid yoochun …idiot yoochun …im tired of him and his explanations …if he stoped lovingme then why wont he say so ???...if he doesn’t like me anymore then why not say so ..why is he torturing me like this ??...idiot ..i hate him …but I will give him one more chance tomorrow and see how he acts ..if he did even one thing I didn’t like the let him dream of seeing me ever again …'

Yoochun gulped  …

Its very clear that this is aya's hand writing ..very angry hand writing ..

He couldn’t say anything.. he doesn’t know what to say …

The police man said calmly :

" you identify the hand writing right ?"

Yoochun nodded yes without saying anything …

"her parents and her friend identified it too ..you two had a fight ?"

"I don’t know ..i never fought with her ..but she was always ready to fight …she is mad and jealous …she is even jealous if I had other friends even if they were guys …and now she disappear like this ..its.. its …"

His eyes became red …why is he talking about her like this ?...maybe he is defending himself after reading the words about him in that paper …he sighed and said :

"she tired me "

He looked once again at the paper …

Aya you idiot ..what the hell are you doing ???...

 

****************

 

When yoochun and risa left aya's house the sun was setting ..everything was covered with orange and purple light …it was beautiful and sad in the same time …

Yoochun sighed …so aya ran away because of him …but he didn’t do anything wrong to her …what did he do to her ??...she is the one who cornered him and hurt his friends even physically …how could she think that she has the right to punish him ????

' I hate him '

He remembered those words that were written in her hand writing….it hurts ..like if someone was squeezing his heart in his chest …

"yoochun ? you going home now ?"

He nodded then he looked at her and said :

"but I will take you home first "

She smiled a small smile then said :

"thank you "

While walking in the street yoochun took out his cell phone from his pocket …hesitated for a minute then called …

"hello?"

"hi jaejoong "

Risa looked at yoochun in the corner of her eye…

"hi yoochun ..did I take long?"

"no ..not that ..actually .."

He gulped and continued :

"we know now why aya disappeared "

"really ? do you know where she is ? is she ok ?"

"we don’t know where she is yet but we know why she disappeared "

"………… and why did she disappear?"

"she disappeared because of me "

Yoochun then smiled in the corner of his mouth and contined :

"we found a letter from her …or a paper she threw in the trash box …it seems that she wrote it before she went to school yesterday … "

Yoochun took a deep breath then continued :

"she said in the paper that she hates me and that she is tired of me and my explanations…and that she will give me one day then she will disappear if she didn’t like even one of my actions in that day .."

"and that day was yesterday right ?"

"yeah ..you saw …we fought in school …and I told her that I would break up with her …then she got mad for unknown reasons …I guess I failed in her test .."

He said that then he laughed nervously ..he stopped walking and risa was looking at him now directly …

"i.. im sorry yoochun..i know that she being mad at you is mostly because of me "

"you ? why you ? you didn’t do anything ..she .."

He sighed and continued :

"she is crazy …is it sane to leave her house ,family and friends because we fought ??? that is insane !!!"

"but if that is the only reason then she might come back home one day "

"what do you mean ?"

"I mean she is in a rage storm  so she will calm down soon and come back home ..even if she is still mad at you.. don’t you agree?"

Yoochun looked up at the sky and said :

"maybe ..i hope ..did you talk to yunho?"

"actually ..i wont lie to you ..i couldn’t contact him until now ..his phone been busy "

"good ..then don’t  call him "

Risa's eyes widened ..jaejoong said :

"why?"

"as long as its her being stubborn then I think she will come back home soon …I mean as long as she is not kidnapped or had an accident then the police would find her fast .."

"don’t you want yunho to help you ?"

"actually I didn’t want to ask him for help ..but I was desperate …I wanted help even if it was from the devil …now the whole thing is clear and im sure they can find her by themselves .."

"as you like ..but if you changed your mind tell me ..and remember he is not here forever .."

"that’s right ..did he set the date of his leaving ?"

"no not yet ..he just started to study the painting ..but I don’t think its far "

"ok..i wish they would find her before he leaves "

"I hope that too"

And with that they ended the phone call …

"you asked yunho to help in finding aya …yunho is the police man ? the father of your friend?"

Yoochun looked at risa who said that without looking at him …he said with embarrassment clear in his voice :

"kind of "

"why yunho can do something the police cant ?"

"we told you ..yunho has some power and it helps him in doing a lot of things …actually I was not really sure that he can help in aya's disappearing but I just wanted to ask him …"

"and now you told jaejoong not to ask him ?"

He nodded a yes without looking at her eyes …

"why?"

"there is no need anymore ..we know why she disappeared "

"and did that help us in knowing where she is ?"

"risa …aya disappeared on her own will …she is not a lost girl ..she is hiding somewhere ..maybe even laughing at us .."

"if you can find her faster why not ?"

She continued in a shivering voice :

"are you now taking your revenge from her ? ….like 'if you want to disappear because of me then I wont help in finding you ' is that what you are doing ?"

"no ofcourse not ..i want her to come back as soon as possible "

"then what ?"

Yoochun took a deep breath ,let it go then said :

"since she disappeared on her own will then she needs to disappear …she needed a break that she doesn’t see our faces in it …some time for her to think to her self without being in any contact with us …I don’t see what she is doing as something healthy but I wont interrupt …so lets let the police find her …until then she will be done thinking …I think .."

"great ..and that is what you will say to her parents ?"

He sighed and said :

"her parents are already pissed at me and you for not walking her home …and also they don’t know about yunho …we did what can …the rest is up to aya "

He started walking again and said to risa while smiling :

"come on let go before it gets darker "