Chapter 6

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Jaejoong got out to the schoolyard while thinking …
"kim ~"
"jae!! "
He looked up to find his two friends standing in front of him ..
Changmin yelled :
"damn where were you man ???? yunho been looking for you "
Yunho ? when ?...
Jaejoong looked at yunho who smiled sweetly at him and said :
"thank god we found you "
"yun chan~"
Said jaejoong smiling too
Changmin said :
"yunho was saying we have to go visit that park yoochun after school today "
More park..jaejoong looked at yunho and yunho said :
" you called him out yesterday ..i saw you ..and he didn’t come today ><"
Changmin added in boredom :
"and you called him using a pink paper "
Jaejoong looked away from both of them and changmin put his arm on his shoulder then said :
"look man …you have to change how you act ..first you call yunho yun chan …then you call a guy out using a pink paper ..and the bigger problem the same guy happen to not come to school the next day "
jaejoong's ears went red and he said :
"but I didn’t mean what you mean "
"but everyone understand you are gay from your actions "
"Im not "
"even if you weren’t ..somehow all you do point that way ..didn't you hear reta ? she told me to stay away from both of you so I wont turn gay "
"you listen to reta?"
"changmin"
They both looked at yunho who said :
"this is enough"
Then he looked at jaejoong smiling and said :
"anyway I thought we (me ,you and changmin) go with each other as a group to check on him and also spread that the pink paper thing was a silly joke from you "
"IT WAS !!!"
Said jaejoong upset ..changmin said :
"anyway going as a group would be less suspicious "
Jaejoong said half spacing out :
"wouldn’t me going there in the first place make the rumors stronger ?"
"stop being silly ..wouldn't you go visit any student who didn’t come to school? "
"not …exactly "
Changmin smiled…yunho said :
"I would have gone ..and I AM going this time and I want you to come with me "
Jaejoong looked at him then said :
" ok..but we wont stay for long "
"of course ..we are not his grandmother ..we will see how he is ,make sure he didn’t die from coldness and leave "
Jaejoong and yunho looked at each other when changmin said :
"why coldness? There is no heater in his home ? and btw it was a cool night last night it was not that cold "
Jaejoong said while walking with them outside the school:
"really don’t know why coldness"

*******
Yoochun sat on his couch while hugging his knees and putting his head on them ..just like when he got out of the bathroom ..the only differences are that he was never going to lift his head ever again and that he was holding the mobile tightly in his hand …it was his only connection to the world outside this hell …
Why he didn’t leave the house ?…that is simple ..because he doesn’t know where to go ..all the friends he had and could have spent the night at their house were away now ..and he was afraid if he got out of his house he would be too scared to get in it ever again …
He would open his eyes slightly and look around him and would see the curtain moving and get scared and close them again …at first he thought the sun light is better and will wash the darkness away and hunt the ghosts away ..but in reality ..sun light makes them more clear ..ghosts should appear only in night ..and that is exactly what makes them more scary when they appear at day light …
That what he was thinking when the door bell rang …he opened his eyes but didn’t lift up his head ..
It rang again …
Is it wise to leave his place and open the door ? is it even wise to open the door ???
He started shaking again …
"yoochun ???? yoochun you in there ????"
He lifted his head suddenly …its risa ..
"yoochunnnnnnnn"
She rang the door bell again
His heart beat gone normal and he smiled ..her voice sounded sooo real ..not like the day light ghosts ..
He swallowed his salvia and called in a broken voice :
"Im coming "
"thank god ~"
No problem in just opening the door …he wont look at the mirrors and will move fast and also he wont look at the bathroom door to see if its still close or not …
He jumped from the couch and ran to the door and opened it fast and found risa looking at him
When she saw him she said :
"yoochun~~~"
He smiled a small smile and said :
"you alone ?"
She smirked and said :
"im sorry aya is not with me ~"
"oh re..really "
Then he noticed her looking at him and he said :
"come on in "
She smiled sweetly and jumped inside happily saying :
"ojamashimasuuuuu~~~"
He looked one look outside and then closed the door …then he swallowed his salvia and looked one quick look around the house …
Nothing was different ..the sun light was washing the room ..the curtains flying in the cool breath. he then pulled his courage and looked at the bathroom door and it was closed as he left it ..
Once again he was silly ..but then he exhaled loudly and smiled …risa smiled looking at his face and said :
"what is wrong with you ??"
He smiled at her and said :
"nothing …why ?"
"your cloth look funny "
"I wore them without looking "
Well that was the truth …
He looked at her ..she really saved him ..the warmth of someone living with him brought him back from crazy world …
She smiled walking to the couch then sat down and said :
"aya wanted to come too ..but since you didn’t answer her text she thought you don’t want to see her "
She then continued smirking:
"she became sensitive about you "
He smiled looking at the bathroom door ..he cant go in there ..and he cant ask her to go in there also ..even if she is risa she is a girl and in there he took off his cloth …so his underwear and things inside ..and also he doesn’t want to put her in danger of what might be in there …
She then coughed and said seriously :
"so why didn’t you come to school today ?"
"no..nothing …I was sooo tired last night ,went to take a bath and when I woke up today it was noon"
"oh~ then why didn’t you answer aya's text ?"
He looked away while sweating …she looked at him and said :
"yoochun you ok ? did aya upset you ?"
"no-no she didn’t ..aya did nothing wrong "
"look I don’t mind your relationship but also I wont be against you if you wanted to pull out now "
He looked at her shocked and she looked the other way saying :
" anyway I was shocked about you doing this ..you confessed to her though you know the real her "
He said almost upset :
"and she took me knowing the real me "
Risa didn’t look at him and said :
"anyway you two are my best friends and I don’t want any of you to break the other's heart "
Then she smiled and said :
"if you two had a problem come to me and I will help you with it ^^"
He smiled and said :
"it will be a big responsibility ..we will bother you a lot "
She stood up and took super man pose and said :
"you can depend on me "
They both laughed and he looked quickly at the bathroom when the door bell rang ..
They both looked at each other and risa said :
"you are waiting for someone?"
"no and I never have any visitors but you and aya ..could it be aya ?"
He walked slowly to the door and opened it to find the group of jaejoong ,yunho and changmin ..
==============
comments are loved ^_^V