Chapter 3

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

"imagen you walking in the night and suddenly you see aya bend down doing something ..you are surprised seeing her out in this time …"
"I imagined"
Jaejoong's smile got wider without him even noticing and said:
"When you got closer to her without her noticing you found her playing with a little cute cat"
Yoochun imaged her in her school cloth bend down playing with the cat …but there was something wrong in this picture … yoochun smiled… jaejoong doesn’t know that aya doesn’t even like cats....
"Then?"
"When you get closer to her you find out aya is not playing with the cat ...she is torturing the cat"
Yoochun swallowed harshly and jaejoong smirked watching yoochun's face then said:
"She had a thin stick which she was poking the poor cat with it ...in its arms ...legs…tummy…and she was stepping on the cat's tail of course so the cat wont be able to run away "
Yoochun's face changed and he said :
"aya can never-"
"-do that …you try to shake your head ..she can never do that ..but when you look closely she is doing that ..she is taking the thin stick and poking the poor cat with it strongly making the poor cat scream …and you say to her …"
Yoochun imagined the poor cat and said :
"aya !!!! what the hell are you doing ????"
Jaejoong said :
"she looks up at you ,smiles and says "yoochun~~"…now ofcourse you have something to tell her .."
"aya ..why are you hurting the poor cat ..,leave it alone ..you hate people who do this kind of things "
yoochun kept thinking …no aya can never do something like that …never ..
"aya looks at you with a sad smile on her face and says ..i don’t want to stop …I hate those people cause they remind me of myself yoochun.and I hate myself "
Jaejoong stoped talking for a moment to let yoochun imagine then he said :
"now what do you tell her ?"
"why do you even do that in the first place ????"
Jaejoong smiled a smile closer to a devil than a human and said :
" she smiles at you in the dark making her eyes shine and says because I can …I hate cats and can hurt them so why not ???"
Here yoochun opened his eyes and looked at jaejoong in the eyes and said :
"what exactly do you want ?"
"this is whats called expecting the worse to happen ..something I don’t think you are capable of ..anyway ..it was an experiment I had to do "
" you know ?..you are a sick bastard ..you don’t even know what aya is to me "
"really ? ..i don’t ? "
"and you have no right to put me in any of your experiments "
He couldn’t tell him he doesn’t know aya ..it turned out he knows her …everything about her even her hate for the cats …and even knows him ..how the hell did he know he likes to walks on her without her noticing ?????
Jaejoong said :
"anyway I didn’t expect you to thank me ..i don’t expect you to ever do …you know when a doctor cut off your arm because of some sickness you don’t thank him for saving your entire body but hate him for cutting off your arm "
Yoochun looked at him with anger dripping from his eyes ..jaejoong smiled and said :
"anyway ..bye now ..have things to do you know "
And left …
Yoochun sighed and went to sit on the grass …then he looked up at the sky and thought ..he was the idiot ..he let him play him …if he just ignored that stupid paper he would have been with aya and his friends in the karoke by now ><"
When he thought of aya he imagined her in the night and her eyees shining like jaejoong made him imagen her …damn him …
He then heard a tone ..it was a piano .. he forgot he was under the music room's window …it was a happy up beat tone ..damn it this player is swearing to always play the opposite of how he feels …
He felt so angry ..like the whole world is against him ..he just got the love of his life and now jaejoong is making fun of him and that player is playing that tone like mocking him ..no before them the violin ..aughhhh..
He stood up dusting his pants and sighed ..he was expecting this ..no much more ..he is still in the beginning ..when he confessed to aya he was ready for everything …but jaejoong…what did he want by this …
He took a last look at the music room's window …
One day im going to make you pay you damn bastard ..