chapter 38

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Suddenly yunho's face turned super mad and he held yoochun's fist squeezing it then throwing him above the floor to hit the far wall …

"yoochun!!! ..yunho god damn you what the hell did you do that for ?????????"

yunho ignored the screaming aya and walked to lahi with angry big steps to stand right infront of her…

"what did you do ?"

"me? I didn’t do anything ..you saw I was with you the whole time talking about the Italian restaurant .."

She looked at him a meaningful look and continued :

"the one we have so many memories in "

"where is jaejoong??"

"do you wanna know ? I think you do ..after all jaejoong is the most important thing to you "

aya and risa who were helping yoochun up were following the conversation closely but they didn’t get it …isn’t lahi jaejoong's sister ? yunho is the one who is hurting jaejoong so why is he mad ? did lahi help her brother run away from yunho ?? but in that case why is yoochun angry ???

yoochun stood up straight and followed the conversation too …

yunho said after he gained back his coolness :

"so you are the one responsible for this …who is helping you ?"

"wow so smart ..how did you figure out someone was helping me ?"

"that is a given ..a weak magician like you  can never be able to break the protecting spells I have over jaejoong "

Then he looked at the rest of the people around him who were looking at him with open mouths specially yoochun …

Lahi is a magician too ? yunho has protecting spells over jaejoong? What does all of this mean??

"lets talk some place else"

Lahi said with a small smile :

"I don’t mind that ..let me introduce you to the man that has been helping me …oh and bring top with you "

"so be it ..top lets go "

"wait yunho ..what is going on ?where is jaejoong ? where are you going?"

yunho looked back at aya with fire in his eyes and said :

"I don’t have time to play friends with you  you pieces of   …well not risa..she is not a piece of like you two"

"then.."

yunho looked at yoochun who looked in his eyes and continued :

"tell us when you find jaejoong atleast"

yunho's fire look didn’t change but he didn’t comment  then he looked away and left with lahi some where …

yoochun was feeling really weird ..he trusted yunho in this ..why is he trusting his enemy with his friend? Where did this feeling come from ? what is this ?...

yoochun never saw yunho angry like that …yoochun was surprised when jaejoong disappeared ..why did he disappear ..more like why did his sister make him disappear ????....

"yoochun tell us how did jaejoong disappear ?"

Yoochun sighed and said :

"he went to the bathroom …I didn’t need to go so I just waited for him while he went into one of the toilets ..he stayed there a long time ..i knocked he didn’t answer and I didn’t hear any movement inside …so I climber above the door and took a look inside and there was no one but the door was locked from inside …"

"that is why you came attacking yunho? but this is too weird …"

Aya looked at risa then she continued while looking at yoochun :

"the story sounds weird and what is the danger that yunho is causing ? what is he doing to jaejoong exactly ?"

Yoochun looked at her nervously ..what should he do ? should he tell her the truth ?...

 

******************************

 

Top stood next to yunho ..

"lumian san ..i brought them here .."

So said lahi and a strong manly man answered her saying :

"oh already ? good job .."

Yunho looked at the room to find in the middle of the room in the dark  there was a chair and little by little he could see a handsome man with long blond hair and big green eyes …the man smiled and said :

"welcome "

Yunho said with hatred :

"you are the one who is helping that with this ? you took jaejoong ? give him back ..now "

Lahi went to the man to stand next to him with a big smile on her face ..the man smiled too and said :

"calm down ~ if this was this easy I wouldn’t have took him in the first place …I heard you call your self in the human world yunho right?"

"so?"

"ok yunho san …let me first tell you ..breaking all the spells and the protecting walls and things you put around jaejoong took a lot of time and effort from me .."

He looked seriously at yunho and said :

"he must mean a lot to you "

"what do you want from jaejoong ?"

"actually we don’t want anything from that boy ..we just want you to do somethings for us ..first let me introduce myself …im lumian ..a cleaning magician "

yunho raised an eyebrow and said :

"oh a cleaner..this is the first time I meet one …isn’t your job to clean this world from the evil magic ?"

"exactly ..i see you know about us "

"and what does that have to do with jaejoong ?"

Lahi said :

"you wont get jaejoong back until you give back what you took "

She looked at him in the eye and said :

"give back top "

Yunho looked to his left at top who was standing next to him looking down at his feet ..then he said :

"so all of this for top ? but I don’t see what the reason for a cleaner to work with you .."

yunho then looked at lumian and said :

"you want ichiro's painting "

Lumian smiled and said :

"im glad you are a smart one yunho san …you see me and the missy here decided that both of us want to take something from you so we worked together …now there is something I want to point out for you .."

Lumian sat back in the chair and continued :

"you do know that ichiro's magic dies with him?"

"I do "

"and you know when magic dies with its owner you cant get it back or fix it ?"

Suddenly yunho smiled a huge smile and his eyes sparkled evilly while saying :

"so ?"

"you know all of this and still go after the painting ?"

"that is my business ..what do you want by those questions ?"

Lumian leaned on his knees and said :

"simple …first give back top and second forget about the painting and tell me all you know about it "

yunho raised his eyebrow and said :

"you just told me that the painting died with its owner so why are you asking me for it ?"

Lumian said seriously :

"a magician like you wont go after something useless ..you must know a way to make it work"

"why are you in my way ? im not using the painting for something evil im using it for something private so get off my case "

Lumian and lahi exchanged a small smile then lahi said :

"you are not helping us to trust you yunho san"

Yunho smiled with the corner of his mouth and said :

"and you kidnap a kid to make business with me ? *looking at lumian* …very much evil for a cleaner …and let me suggest one thing …forget about the painting ..top too "

 "you don’t care what might happen to your friend?"

"and what can you two do to him ?"

Lahi smirked and lumian said :

"I heard jaejoong was a girl ..i can try to get him back to the way he was "

yunho's hand shivered for a second …

Lahi said :

"I thought it was impossible "

"lahi ..that is what gives a experiment its fun ..if he got broken we try to fix him again and again and again …."

He smiled looking at yunho :

"until he is too damaged to be fixed "

yunho said with fire in his eyes and voice :

"don’t think I will let you two do that "

"yunho san don’t be mistaken …you are one we are two "

"we too are two "

Everyone looked at top surprised then yunho looked at lahi with a smirk ..lahi said :

"top !!! what are you saying ? we are doing all of this for you !!!!"

"im still loyal to yunho sama and under his service plus I don’t see a reason why you had to drag jaejoong sama into this and do all of this to him "

He smiled a sad smile and said :

"im sorry to say that lahi but if you were smart and strong enough you would have kidnapped yunho sama himself "

yunho smiled and said :

"top you are being too harsh with them …its lucky that you like jaejoong ..if it was me you wouldn’t have thought twice about helping them against me "

Top bowed and said :

"I will accept those hurtful words from you  yunho sama "

yunho looked at lahi and lumain then said :

"you two forgot while drunk by your so called victory …when exchanging hostages each part has his own hostage and any harm that is made to jaejoong I can douple and triple using the dirtiest magic ever known and that is something top knows …so .."

He turned around giving them his back while continuing :

"be prepared for a war I will make you regret starting with me …anyone who touch my jaejoong will have the worst punishment I cant give …"

Top bowed to both lumian and lahi then said :

"sorry"

And followed yunho out of the room …