chapter 28

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Days passed and yunho though he perfected his jumps he kept going to that ally just to talk to jenna and listen to her talking about her days …he still didn’t know anything about the painting ..those things he cant know from anyone but the boy himself …but how will he ask him ? and even if he did will the boy really know the answers ?...

He was standing in his usual corner when suddenly the door was pushed opened and ..

"yun chan ..yun chan are you here ????"

He stood up straight and said :

"what is wrong ?"

"oh thank god you arehere …yoochun ..yoohun kun and aya are here"

His eyes got big and he said :

"park yoochun???"

"yes ..yes but aya with him "

"calm down "

She sat down and pushed her hair back then said :

"i..i saw them by a coincidence ..the boss asked me to take the dirty glasses by the employs door quickly and while I was doing that  my eyes met aya's eyes ….do you know what she did ???"

She looked up angrily and continued :

"she held his hand ..she held it to make me think they are lovers ..i know they are just friends ..even yoochun kun looked surprised when she held his hand ..plus she is not the kind of girls who will hold their lovers hand in public "

He smiled a small smile while she continued :

"she ..what the hell she think I am ??...why the hell is she acting like that infront of me ???"

Then her tears started to fall down her cheeks …

"what ..what did I do to her ? I just wanted a friend…she didn’t want to be my friend and didn’t let me be yoochun's friend …what does she want more than that? …why is she hurting me like this ????"

He felt bad for the girl …he doesn’t want to see her tears anymore …he doesn’t want to ..noway he cant leave a sweet girl like her in a place like this …he decided ..he aint leaving her …

 He leaned down to face her and said  sweetly :

"jenna"

She looked up at him surprised by the sweetness she never heard in his voice  and he continued :

"would you like to come with me ?..would you like to leave this world that is full of monsters and bastards and come with me ?"

jenna looked at him and said :

"what ?"

"I said do you want to leave this world and come with me ?"

She gulped and looked for sometime in yunho's eyes …it seems she thought of this before  …she said :

"I have decided long ago not to run ..to take the pain ..take it all ..i will never use that way out "

He looked at her not quiet getting what is she talking about …she continued :

"my mom told me before she died that life is full of pain ..and that I will face a lot of pain ..but I have to face that pain ..not run away using that way ..that way will hurt me and people around much more "

It took yunho couple of minutes to catch on and he thought that stupid girl is thinking about suicide …I wonder how many times she thought of this already till she had this clear answer about it and thought im talking about it ….poor girl..

He sighed loudly and said :

"this is not what I am talking about "

She looked at him not sure if he is telling the truth or not and he continued :

"do you want to know what I do here everyday ?"

Her eyes got bigger and she thought what is the link between what he said first and this …its true she wants to know what he does here ..she is very curious about it but …why tell her now ..he was always silent and he never talked about himself …why now ??...

When yunho noticed her long silence he said :

" ok look I listen to you all the time ..this time you listen to me "

She couldn’t help but smile a small smile and she said :

"tell me "

yunho told her ..but not everything ..he just told her that he is a magician and that he was training how to jump from one place to another  as a training for traveling between dimensions…

"look ..i lived for a long time ..even though I look the same age as you …I saw a lot of cruelty ..i saw unfairness and evil ..i know that just standing there and watching all that is in it self cruelty but I am tired of this ..all of this ..im tired of this world ..i want to leave this world ..i want to leave all this behind me so …"

He looked her in the eyes and said :

"do you want to leave this world with me?"

She gulped and said :

"you can leave right now ?"

"no ..i still need something…. But I can do it just need some time "

He thought yeah ..its time ..its time he help someone ..it will be the first and last time he help some one …he just cant watch this angel turn into a monster ..just this one ..he doesn’t want to see her break …

"I don’t know …I mean I think this world is still alright ..i went through a lot of bad things and im still ok …so thank you for the offer but no thank you "

It was a huge shock to him …he never thought she will say no …she was the first person he talked to freely …the first person to invite no..the only person he will ever invite …he gathered himself and said :

"its ok ..i offered anyway ..if you changed your mind you know where you will find me "

He got up turned around to leave and she said :

"so you are leaving to another world ?"

He didn’t answer and she said with a sad smile :

"you know I will miss you "

He didn’t say anything just walked away heading back home …

Damn it …stop making this harder for me  girl …

 

*****************

 

yunho regretted that he didn’t say good bye to jenna forever …he didn’t need to go there anymore and she didn’t want to go with him so why didn’t he say goodbye ?...that is it ..he is going to go today say good bye and leave …from the start he should not have made a relationship with a normal girl …

He went to the ally and stood in his dark corner waiting for her ..he waited for a long time and she didn’t come …

Then he felt something pulling at his sleeve and a small :

"yun chan"

He jumped and looked at his side ..it was jenna…she came from his right and not from the front …she looked calm …too calm …she came from the street and not from the door to the café ..she was in her normal cloth and not her work cloth …and she looked like the walking dead …

What the hell is wrong with her ??????

Damn it ..why is it  that everytime he wants to say good bye to her something happens ??

She looked at him with cold eyes and said :

"i…take me with you "

"wh-what ?"

Her tears started falling fast and she said :

"take me to another world …another one far away from this one "

He was shocked and while he was still in his shocked state she continued with more tears falling from her eyes :

"take me to a world with no aya or yoochun in it "

"what happened ?..what changed between today and yesterday ?"

She told him everything that happened ..how aya came to her house yelled at her and said she was sick ,trash and how she accused her of flowing yoochun around …

yunho said :

"is that why you decided to leave with me ? I mean it is horrible but then you faced way more horrible things "

"NO "

She yelled and cried harder while continuing :

"aya said my friends are trash …she said yun chan is trash …yun chan is not trash …I wont let her insult my one and only friend "

She thinks this highly of him ?...he was surprised that he was smiling ..and surprised more that he was about to cry …

"is that why you leaving this world ?...idiot "

"yes ..yes im an idiot ..but please ..please take me with you ..dont leave me with them "

He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to his chest then said while hugging her :

"then come with me "

And they disappeared together and never came back to that spot ever again …

 

*******************

yunho moved all her stuff to his house the next morning and said to her proudly :

"just look how much jumping can make things easier "

Top said in yunho's head :

"yunho sama ..you know that I am the one who is doing half of the work here right ?"

"shut up top ..and controlling you is part of my magic …and who gave you the permission to call me yunho ?"

"sorry sir but I thought you liked the name ..im sorry for acting on my own "

"no problem ..call me yunho ..but don’t ever act on your own "

When aya woke up she said she needed somethings from her home and in two minutes they were right infront of her ..she was very impressed  and said :

"cool~~~…yun chan you really are a magician "

"ofcourse I am what did you think ?"

"I don’t know but I never met a real magician in my life "

"its better that way ..magicians are s "

"but you are not an …and there are some normal people who are way more of an than any magician "

He looked at her and she looked somewhere between mad and sad  so he said :

"look jenna …there are things you should understand very well .."

She looked at him interestedly and he continued :

"first all humans are s ..they all have evilness in them ..they all like to lie and disseve …they all want to see other people around them hurt …"

She gulped and said :

"even yun chan ?"

He smiled and said :

"even me …you too "

She got silent and yunho figured she is probably thinking of her self …he was sure she thought of her self as a good person ..she forgave a lot of things and endured hurt and pain from a lot of people …he continued and said :

"take for example what happened between you and aya when she came yelling at you …now if you were a perfect person don’t you think you would have just smiled and said she is wrong and then explained to her ?"

She looked upset and she said :

"no ..no one is like that ..and if I did that I would have been a bad friend to yun chan "

"then why did you forgive all the people that hurt you before huh ?doesnt that make you a bad person towards yourself ?...werent you hurting yourself ? don’t you also deserve respect ? shouldn’t you be good to yourself too ?"

She was silent for awhile then said :

"but …I don’t think…"

" being good or bad is something that no one can decide for sure what it is …what might be good to one person could be very bad to someone else …what some people think is something normal and not worth being sad over others might find unforgivable …"

"but there is general lines …and there is people who hurt others and people who don’t "

"here a smart person stand different from others …the smart person tries not to  hurt people as much as he can  and in the same time he doesn’t let anyone hurt him "

He smiled while continuing :

"and that doesn’t make him good because he will use his smartness and cunning so he would  defend himself against people's cruelty but it will make him smart because he is doing so while making sure he doesn’t turn people around him into an enemy "

"but …"

She gulped and said :

"but he will never have real friends "

He smiled sadly and said :

"smart people are always alone "

She looked at him shocked …and that was the first lesson she learned from yunho …

 

********************

Its been a week since jenna moved in with yunho..and yunho did his best to not let her meet top and not even know about his existence . .. somehow he was not comfortable to the idea of them meeting …

In this time yunho kept doing his researches and he even looked in some work that couple of new magicians did about demission's traveling but they were bad and not well thought of …but through all of this only one thought kept going through his mind …ichiro's son is still alive and well and no one is even trying to get to him or the painting …why ???

He redid his research again and after looking thoroughly through the info he found a description about the painting that ichiro himself wrote and he wished from all his heart that two of the info were jokes …

Now he knows why no one went after the painting …