chapter 60

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Yunho was sitting behind his desk with his legs crossed and waiting ..top appeared infront of him with jaejoong who was holding yoochun's hand ..

Yunho's eyes widened and said to top :

"what is the meaning of this top ?"

Top said while he was turning around :

"that is what I am trying to figure out sir "

Jaejoong looked at top and yunho ..what are they talking about ?...

Then top turned around completely and all eyes went wide ….

Standing behind him was …risa …risa was holding the back of his jacket with two fingers while looking around her with wide eyes …

Yoochun yelled in surprise :

"RISA !!!"

But risa didn’t answer ..she was looking at everyone in the room with wide surprised eyes then she said :

"it …I don’t know …what is going on ?? the room changed !!..."

Jaejoong said calmly:

"risa what are you doing here ?"

She looked at him then yelled defensively:

"I ..I WASN’T DOING ANYTHING ..IT ..what is this place ???"

"risa ..calm down ..tell me what happened .."

"I ..i saw you and yoochun going out of the classroom ..i followed you to the music room then I opened the door and top san was there with you closest to the door I ..i pulled his jacket to call him but then …OMG "

"then we were here ..its ok calm down now "

"its not ok jaejoong "

Yunho said from behind his desk while looking really annoyed then he got up and walked towards them while saying coldly :

"since you came here by mistake you have to go back "

She looked at him then she gulped and took jaejoong's hand and hid behind him which surprised jaejoong …is she that scared of yunho ??...

 She said without looking at yunho :

"jaejong and yoochun ..are they coming back too ?"

Jaejoong said :

"I don’t think so …we are here for a reason risa while you are here by a mistake "

"then …"

She held jaejoong's hand tighter and said :

"I will stay with jaejoong and yoochun "

Yunho sighed while trying to be patient ….yoochun said :

"risa go back to school …its safer there "

She looked at him and said :

"we are not in the school ?..i don’t understand …where are we ?"

Jaejoong said while trying not to yell at her :

"we are not in the school …we are in yunho's house ..we were at school then yunho transferred us here "

She looked at him with wide eyes and he continued calmly :

"we told you before that yunho has some kind of a power and we know that for a long time now so we act normally about it without worrying or being afraid …so you can relax and go back to school with top .."

She held his hand tighter and said :

"I don’t want to ..i don’t want to leave you both and go back alone …I want to stay with you guys …you two always doing stuff alone and I don’t understand anything …the last time I left aya alone and she disappeared im not going to leave you two alone too "

Yoochun laughed softly and said :

"really risa what could happen to us? ..we are together here so relax …"

She stayed silent and didn’t answer then she looked at yunho's shoes ..she lifted her eyes slowly …she was scared of him …she wasn’t just scared he would hurt her though …she also hated him ..he was the first person she ever hated in her entire life …yunho said calmly :

"you understand I don’t want anything from you right risa ?i just want yoochun and jaejoong I don’t want to be in connection with you in fact I don’t want to be even near you ….you are outsider on this ..there is something me ,jaejoong and yoochun been working on for some time now so you can go now ..or to be more honest you should go "

"this place …"

"my house you are in my office "

Risa's eyes widened and yoochun gulped …he knew he was going to yunho's house but …for the first time he looked around the room the office room was expensive looking …the desk and the shelves everything around was made of a very expensive wood ….the room was elegant and calming …the weird thing was that the walls were covered with shelves that were filled with books …

Somehow risa's hand held jaejoong's hand now more calmly …yunho is talking to her calmly ..he is noy like the person who yelled at her in anger that time …

She looked at jaejoong and yoochun ..they looked calm and confident and they got eachother's back …it really looks like there is nothing to be worried about …

She looked at top …jaejoong said that he will take her back to the school …should she go back with him ?

But then suddenly she looked back at yunho and said :

"are you coming to the school tomorrow ?"

Everyone's eyes widened except yunho's who said :

"why ?miss me ?"

Then he smiled sweetly ..risa's ears turned red and jaejoong said :

"yun chan …she asked you a normal question so please answer her normally "

Yunho tsked mentally and said :

"no I don’t think so …I have a very important job to do from now on so I wont be coming to school this whole week …maybe I wont go ever again "

Risa said surprised :

"you are dropping out of school ?"

Yunho looked at her smiling sweetly again and said :

"isn’t it my turn to ask yet ?"
then he dropped the smile and said seriously :

"why are you asking ?"

She gulped ,looked down then said in a small voice :

"I want to talk with you privately "

Jaechun's eyes widened and yunho said :

"with me ?"

Yoochun looked at risa while thinking ..what could she possibly be thinking ? what does she want to talk to him about privately ???...

She nodded softly and said :

"that is why ..that is why if you are not coming back to school I will wait for you to finish what you want to do with jaejoong and yoochun then I can talk to you because I don’t have any other way to contact you other than this and school "

Yunho sighed …why does he have to talk to risa privately ??...what does that girl want to tell him anyway ??...this is just a waste of time …but then he looked at jaejoong who seemed to be sympathizing with risa then jaejoong looked at him with puppy eyes like if telling him : just talk to her this time and lets get this over with ~…

Yunho looked at his watch and said :

"its been 7 minutes since you arrived and we are still talking here …we don’t have much time …do you really need to talk to me ??"

Risa nodded fast …yunho said while thinking :

"but in that case …"

He got silent for couple of minutes then said to jaejoong :

"you will have to stay with her jaejoong ..you wont get to witness what we will be doing "

Jaejoong was surprised and felt a squeeze in his heart …he doesn’t want that ..he want to go with them …then he said :

"top?"

"top will be with us too ..i need him "

Yoochun said so very helpfully :

"if you want I can stay with risa chan "

Yunho said abit angry :

"no …we brought you here to work "

"what is the thing we are here to do anyway ??"

"you will know when we do it …what do you say jaejoong ?"

Jaejoong gulped and said :

"so im here to 'witness' it only ?"

"yes and because yoochun wouldn’t have came if you didn’t come with him ..you being with him made him more comfortable and so by him arriving here your part is done but …I really wanted you to come and watch "

Jaejoong bit his lower lip thinking …he cant ask yunho to let risa watch too ..he sighed and said :

"ok I will stay with risa "

"really?"

"yes ..if it was the painting then I can take a look at it later right ?"

"yeah ..but you will find everything done and ready while you like to take part and be there in every step …"

"no problem …I will stay with risa in the living room "

Yunho smiled sweetly at him and said :

"so be it …top"

"yes sir "

"bring yoochun and come with me "

Top put his hand on yoochun's shoulder …yoochun was shivering abit ..he will go with top and yunho alone ??...he looked back at jaejoong and tried to smile confidently …jaejoong smiled back and said :

"go on ..dont worry everything will be just fine "

"I hope so "

Yunho said :

"come on "

The three then disappeared infront of risa's surprised eyes …she looked at jaejoong who sighed in boredom and asked :

"does ..does yunho do this all the time ?"

"yeah ..he and top do that a lot "

"this ..this is .."

She looked really impressed while saying :

"this is just like magic "

Jaejoong looked at her by the corner of his eye and smiled …she look pretty when she smiles …

He thought why not tell her all ? why not tell her that yunho is a magician and get this over with ?...what harm can be in telling someone like risa the truth ?..she is seeing everything with her own eyes …trying to hide everything from her by using secretive words makes him feel sorry for her …she is not stupid and he knows she thinks everyone thinks she is stupid …

Risa noticed that jaejoong been looking at her for along time …her face turned red and she said nervously :

"w-what is it ?"

Jaejoong's smile widened and he said :

"come on …lets go to the living room where we can talk calmly "

He put his arm around her waist and whispered in her ear :

"…. Me and you alone "

Her eyes widened and her face got even redder …

Yeah that is right ..now its only her and jaejoong ..together …totally alone …

She smiled shyly and nodded then said :

"ok"

They left the room while jaejoong is thinking …..what are  yoochun and yunho  doing now I wonder ….

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoochun ,yunho and top stood in yunho's secret room after a second of their disappearing …yoochun gulped while checking out the room ….

There was a small desk , few shelves for books  , a small table with a white drawing cloth on it and a lot of painting tools ..what was weird was the golden coffin like in the middle of the room …above it was a cube of night …it really was just like a piece of the night sky was on the coffin …and in the middle of the night cube was the painting which was just flying in the middle of the cube …

Yoochun's heart was beating fast …this is real magic …he didn’t see anything like this before in his entire life …

Yoochun looked at yunho and said :

"the painting is just right infront of you ..you are seeing it ..no problem in that ??"

Yunho said :

"yeah what you see infront of you is the result of a long hard work that I had to do to be able to look at the painting unharmed …now come "

They walked to the white cloth and stood right infront of it ….yoochun said to yunho :

"what do I do now ?"

"you paint "

"me?paint?"

"yes …you will look at your father's painting and draw what you see in it "

"yeah but I don’t know how to paint ..i cant paint ..and don’t you see what is in the painting ?"

Yunho sighed and said :

"what I see is different from what you see …the only person who can see what is really on that painting is you and that is something not even cameras can capture so the only solution is for you to draw it "

"but I just told you …I cant paint "

Yunho smirked and said :

"and that is what I am here for "

He then looked at top and said :

"top make the painting facing us with your dimension influence "

"yes sir "

Top stood behind the cube and put his arms on either side of it then started murmuring some words that yoochun didn’t understand a word of it …

The painting slowly started to face yoochun and yunho …when it was completely facing them yunho said :

"now top keep the painting in place …don’t let it go because it will keep moving in its place if you didn’t ..i want you to keep it straight facing us unmoving "

Top nodded and kept his position while continuing to murmur the weird words …yoochun sighed while looking at the painting and said to yunho:

"I told you a thousand time …I cant paint "

"it doesn’t matter If you can or not …you are here just as a tool "

"a tool?"

"yeah"

Yunho smirked while putting his hand on yoochun's head and the other hand between his shoulder blades then whispered in yoochun's ear :

"you are my camera "

Yoochun wanted to look at yunho but he was surprised when he couldn’t move his head or neck ..he was frozen while looking at the painting …then he was more surprised to feel his hands moving ..he said :

"what is this ..wait …I cant even see the white cloth that im supposed to draw on "

"its not necessary that you see it and don’t speak everytime you feel surprised ..its easier if you didn’t talk at all …"

Yoochun felt offended …in other words yunho was telling him to shut up …

Yoochun's hand started moving again ..it went over the different brushes then he picked one up and dipped it in some color then started drawing …

Yoochun gulped …he cant see what he is drawing ..his head frozen while its looking at the painting …

He felt weird ..the air in the room felt heavy but then the light murmurs of top made him relax somehow and then yunho's hands behind his back and on his head ..they didn’t push or pressure ..they were just there while his body worked without his control …he felt like he was in a dream …

Sometime passed and yoochun was wondering how the drawing is going …it either was excellent or really because he was painting fast and his hands were flying between the brushes painting and mixing colors like if he had been doing this of years …

His movement went faster ..faster…faster ..it was too fast ..his hand stopped in the middle of the air while shivering ..yunho whispered :

" oh…sorry ..i pushed you too much"

Yoochun took a deep breath then his hand continued painting much more calmly than before ..yunho looked from behind yoochun at the painting curiously then he took a quick breath but didn’t comment on what he saw …

This kept on for 7 more minutes then yoochun threw the brush from his hand and whispered :

"done ?"

Yunho let go of him and bent over to put his hands on his knees and take quick fast breaths then he shock his hands like if they hurt him …yoochun felt he can move again and shock his head right a left enjoying the feeling of moving freely then he looked at the thing he drew and his jaw dropped …

Yunho said :

"what do you think ? they are the exact same ?"

"exact same …no more ..its like im looking at the original painting .."

Yoochun looked back at the original painting ,gulped and said :

"every color every line …even the brush marks are all there .."

Then he looked at yunho and said :

"freakily identical "

Yunho smiled and said :

"that is good "

Then he looked at top and said :

"top you can stop now "

Top finished the sentence he was saying then slowly lowered his hands and breathed in deeply then out and looked at yunho …

Yoochun said confused :

"but ..but how ??..i never painted in my life ..i didn’t hold a brush before except once in school and that didn’t go well at all "

Yunho smiled tiredly and said :

"and what do you think I was doing here ???..this is my job …you were simply my camera ..you saw the picture and captured it for me ..that is all …"

Yunho then looked at the painting ,gulped and said :

"so this is what he drew in the original painting "

Top walked to them and looked curiously at the painting then his eyes went wide and he said :

"what the hell ??!!"